Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 2:11:05

Braves in 1st? Lol our team is so young it ain't even funny but they are swinging them bats and our starters are legit. That bullpen though bruh. Hurts my heart.

Sup with your squad?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

The_Hawk

May 3rd 2018, 2:14:21

Astros bats seem to have gone cold. Starting pitchers are legit but relief and closers are the weak link.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

ericownsyou5 Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 2:58:00

Dbacks!

Looking strong, but I know it won’t last.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 5:19:33

Too early, I'll get back to you in July :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Elliot Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 7:08:23

Through these dark times, I trudge on in the name of Lord Yost. The receding warmth along my back is quickly fading, yet with faith I see a jeweled glittering on the horizon. RIP Yordano

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 3rd 2018, 13:04:37

Originally posted by mrford:
Braves in 1st? Lol our team is so young it ain't even funny but they are swinging them bats and our starters are legit. That bullpen though bruh. Hurts my heart.

Sup with your squad?

The pen has been struggling since the idiots in the admin office traded Kimbrel at the same time that they screwed up the outfield. I haven't noticed much improvement and predict another 3rd place NLE finish.

Regardless, GO BRAVES, I guess.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 3rd 2018, 13:51:57

Just wait until your get Joey Bats up from the minors! Braves will be unstoppable!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 17:17:10

AA (your GM now) is doing wonders for your pitching Ford, I must say

even joey bats wants in on the action

i like the young guy, Foltynewicz, wish they would like him face more than 2 dozen batters in a game though, guy has some serious stuff.

mrford Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 21:03:14

Another massive 11-0 win today over the former 1st place team, and Tehran pitching 7 innings of shutout coming off an injury. Them bats are real.

I wasn't expecting much out of the young ass bravos this year, but they got my hopes up early this year lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Riddler Game profile

May 4th 2018, 0:53:23

nobody cares about the MLB

breeze Game profile

May 4th 2018, 3:08:32

Go Cubs

catbus Game profile

May 4th 2018, 4:36:29

I wouldn’t be too excited about what happened today (knocking around Jason Vargas, who should have retired a couple years ago. We are probably still a year or two out for your Braves, but that said, you sure do have some exciting prospects. Acuña probably could have been called up early last season, but they waited til this season to secure club control through 2024. I think multiple pubs (Baseball Prospectus, which I follow closely), Baseball America, and ESPN had him as the number one prospect this year. Even last year, he was in the top 30 or so, before he crushed the minors, Grapefruit leagues, etc. A couple others had him only behind Shohei Ohtani, which, quite frankly, there is less of a sample set for, since the comparison between minors and Japanese leagues isn’t apples to apples. I think the Vegas over/under on projected wins was in the low 70s (78 now, as per Fangraphs). I would expect that some of your hitters will regress (Suzuki, Flaherty, and Markakis have exceeded their ZIPS and STEAMER projections), but Acuña, Albies, and Swanson are all on the up and up, and Freeman is a stud—they will be a solid core going forward. Have some patience on Folty—he had bone chips a couple of years ago, so I’m sure they are trying to be careful. Someone that throws that kind of heat shouldn’t go that deep into games a couple years after being so fragile. Here’s to you guys reviving the 1990’s rivalry with my team (the Yankees…). For all of you haters out there, I’m also a lifelong Knicks fan….

mrford Game profile

May 6th 2018, 3:43:25

The Giants are a real buzz kill lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Ratski Game profile

May 6th 2018, 6:39:10

Seattle Mariners just won a nail biter tonight, They beat the LA Angles 9 to 8 in the 11th. Two come from behind. to get the win. What Game !

CY Game profile

May 6th 2018, 13:09:20

Astros will get it together

mrford Game profile

May 17th 2018, 0:29:17

Best record in the national league? Check

Umps and replay officials hate the Braves? Check

Go braves. Young guns with an offence off the charts. That bullpen is still in my nightmares.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 17th 2018, 0:46:43

Originally posted by mrford:
Best record in the national league? Check

Umps and replay officials hate the Braves? Check

Go braves. Young guns with an offence off the charts. That bullpen is still in my nightmares.

Old stadium must have been cursed. Building SunTrust was the key

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrford Game profile

May 21st 2018, 23:53:46

That had to be one of the best comebacks in MLB history. What a game.
Swagger of a Chupacabra