Verified:

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 21:43:41

Originally posted by TGD:
Maybe Rage wanted a war and not just 1 or 2 days of fighting and putting it 100 Vs 20 or 30 lol

Originally posted by Dragonlance:
1.) You cheated.
2.) You stole our target.

That's pretty much it.

holy cannoli

so lemme get this right (approx #'s rounded)

PDM: 40
NA: 60
Rage: 20
SOL: 70

Rage wants to hit PDM
PDM wants to hit NA

NA hits PDM
SOL hits NA

war is now:
SOL & PDM vs NA
110 vs 60

now, instead of rage continuing to hit PDM making 110 vs 80

they hit NA for "stealing their target"

so now the war is 130 vs 60

so ummm your "target", Paradigm, is going to be fine now

Rage, if you want your "target" back, go ahead and hit them, and then we can sidebar against SOL?

otherwise this war will be over in a few days, and you all will be bored again

which doesn't seem to make sense for you guys, if you wanted to have a "fun" war

the cheating arguement is stupid, since 1 member cheated, and he was deleted and was already gone from the site before you attacked us.
thats sorta like when SOL FS'd NA because they didn't like Rats... the set after Rats wasn't even playing in NA. you're killing people who weren't even involved, and didn't do anything.

our issue with paradigm was COMPLETELY based on ingame stuff.

I honestly thought all the trolls here were clamoring for wars to BE ABOUT THE GAME, not about political BULLfluff

i even wrote a huge ass essay detailing the trials and tribulations of the ingame dealings!

sorry for trying to make a good change to the gameplay, one that had been asked for ummm last set? by all you people!

it really seemed what was needed around here.

instead we got wtf gangbanged for half ass reasons (my personal opinion which i attempted to back up) lolz.

<3

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 22:28:33

Llaar quit trying to get rage to hit PDM.

You got yourself in this pile of crap. I don't believe for a second you are completely innocent. No way you didn't know what was going on in your alliance. Were not that stupid. Just look who tries to defend you: RATS the bigges cheater Earth has ever known in may aspects. Your character and judgment is always under question, inside this game. In RL you may be a straight shooter I wouldn't know, but in this game you cannot be trusted!

So quit trying to tell Rage they need to attack PDM and restart your country!

Skythe Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:42:03

Your issue with Paradigm was, as you said, "BULLfluff".

I really don't get all this "fluff" talk everyone is going on about these days... makes everyone seem like their mum is checking up on them and what they are doing on the big scary Internet.

Llaar, some advice, shut up, and start digging upwards. Stop pointing fingers at everyone else. The more crying and blaming you and your followers are doing on here is only making people lose respect for you more.

grimjoww Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:42:10

this game has become boring.. i guess its time to me to quit

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:42:49

It's more like 110 vs 60+30i now :P
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

iTavi

May 10th 2010, 22:48:02

denied

110 vs 60 .:/*-+~^i

:)
~

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:50:12

DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A .:/*-+~^i, you .:/*-+~^i!
Imaginary Numbers

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:52:53

Before SOL FSed, we were down to about 20 people, half of them inactive anyways.

So after your FS, the matchup was 60 vs 20. Three times our size after the first 24 hours.

Puts it in perspective, doesn't it?

Not sure why you listed PDM as 40 anyways, considering we had just over 30 before you FSed.

Padding the stats a bit, are we?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

iTavi

May 10th 2010, 22:55:07

/\/\/\/\/\ take that!
~

Skythe Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:58:51

TAN, NA was also above 70.

Until the 11 multies in their Tag were deleted of course.

But hey... if we are doing stats here... :)

Sifos Game profile

May 10th 2010, 22:58:56

iTavi isn't even european!
Imaginary Numbers

Hellrush Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:00:50

Ilaar How does it feel to be out numbered to hell looks a little like Collab EVO NA and DK tag teaming SoL and SoF last set. like they say what cames around goes around. So dont do on to others what you dont want done to yourself.

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:06:41

wow, thats a stupid post

anyone care to confirm hellrushs claims that this war is retribution for last set?

be careful hellrush, not many more clans you can be booted from
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

May 10th 2010, 23:08:33

poop
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:13:58

hellrush

sol and sof started that gangbang NA ended it

and to the wars this time i dare u guys to try and take NA one on one oh what u cant do that, thats why u wanted a bunch of pacts so you could hit are smaller allies then try to go after us. and it worked this time but there is always next set :)

Drow Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:17:29

Lefty: PDM is NOT pacted to either SoL OR RAGE.
you got the first punch in on us, which is fine because we were going to hit you anyways, even with 2v1 odds.
before going making accusations about PDM, how bout back the hell up and get your facts straight.

Paradigm President of failed speeling

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:22:39

is pmd in my post no how bout u learn to read. but if hellrush is Pdm i guess my post is slightly wrong i thought he was in sol? and thats who my post was for

dustfp Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:42:39

lol Hellrush, you do realise SOL/SOF initiated the gangbanging right?
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

llaar Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:50:11

Originally posted by Skythe:
Your issue with Paradigm was, as you said, "BULLfluff".

I really don't get all this "fluff" talk everyone is going on about these days... makes everyone seem like their mum is checking up on them and what they are doing on the big scary Internet.

Llaar, some advice, shut up, and start digging upwards. Stop pointing fingers at everyone else. The more crying and blaming you and your followers are doing on here is only making people lose respect for you more.

skythe, the forum here edits curse words and replaces them with the word fluff. if fluff is in white, it was a curse word. if it is in pinkish tone, then it was actually typed as "fluff" so thats what all the "fluff" is

aside from that, i called the other wars bullfluff

not PDM and NA

i was looking forward to getting messages from you all and reconnecting with old friends and such, and kicking some activity into your clan. i still <3 paradigm, dont get me wrong at all there lol.

requiem: this post was just to poke holes in rages logic and stuff. i'm not actually trying to change whats going on with this war.

i see imag joined? i don't even honestly know what thats about yet.

and i doubt pdm called in anyone, these other clans just created reasons to hit us it seems, no where did they say they were coming in to defend paradigm.

TAN: and 40 of our members hit in the FS and you guys had 35 members or so? i wasnt really trying to argue the fairness, i do know we outnumbered you, sorry i rounded in an offensive way to you. i was just arguing against TGD's statement, that was my only point, nothing more.

Eric171 Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:50:12

Originally posted by dustfp:
lol Hellrush, you do realise SOL/SOF initiated the gangbanging right?

this chat isn't worth having imo unless we do it for the lulz. Otherwise we end up having to go back in earth2025 history as far back as 2006. :P

TAN Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:53:33

Originally posted by llaar:

TAN: and 40 of our members hit in the FS and you guys had 35 members or so? i wasnt really trying to argue the fairness, i do know we outnumbered you, sorry i rounded in an offensive way to you. i was just arguing against TGD's statement, that was my only point, nothing more.

TAN takes offense to nothing! I am offended you would insinuate such a thing!

Edited By: TAN on May 10th 2010, 23:54:41
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

May 10th 2010, 23:55:53

/me craps on TANs chest

feel better?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

May 11th 2010, 0:01:17

no. but i feel warmer.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

kemo Game profile

May 11th 2010, 0:02:21

is it wrong to be aroused by that?
all praised to ra

TAN Game profile

May 11th 2010, 0:05:54

hey, if cleveland steamers are your fetish, why not?!
FREEEEEDOM!!!

NOW3P Game profile

May 11th 2010, 0:07:09

who cares what the #'s are? Let's fluff up whatever we can fluff up before we're killed off, and try to salvage some fun out of this god forsaken set!

It's no secret NA's gonna get pounded by a bunch of opportunists...but I plan to enjoy it while it lasts, as it's gonna take a lot more than a bunch of asshats who can't muster the cajones to fight on even ground to ruin my fun.

Come N Get me bishes!

*gets naked and mushroom slaps everyone before running out of the thread singing "Ding, fries are done!"*

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 1:05:58

It's pretty simple logic really.

I didn't expect SOL to hit you.

when they did, i wasn't prepared to pull out and "make it even" due to the fact you got caught with deletions and embroiled in a cheating scandal.

Why should we try and even up a fight and ruin our chances of a fun war for us, just so that a clan that has had 10 countries deleted can have a more even war?!?

no thankyou.

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 1:06:10

p.s. we still are not pacted to PDM ;-)

oats Game profile

May 11th 2010, 1:47:40

Since when did everyone stop treating llaar like a baby and get all serious with him?

TGD Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:44:56

*gives dragonlance a cookie*

there we are now pacted! ;)

iXenomorph Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:53:17

ITT:

GANGBANG!
"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

Dragonlance Game profile

May 11th 2010, 2:58:37

cookies!

llaar Game profile

May 11th 2010, 3:35:52

ITT?

Strife Game profile

May 11th 2010, 3:43:48

in this thread

Thomas Game profile

May 11th 2010, 4:05:49

Lets everybody declare peace so the Bushel prices can go back up. Thanks in advance :)