Verified:

Hokage Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 16:47:04

@Derick how about the lcn, pdm and imag issue? can you share a history of that? galleri is busy breaking someone's nw lol

Hokage Game profile

Sep 20th 2018, 16:47:45

@Derick how about the lcn, pdm and imag issue? can you share a history of that? galleri is busy breaking someone's nw lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 19:45:34

Wow. Um. I guess I like typing so sure. But someone warn trumpoz. Its definitely going to take more than 3 sentences.

Imag was allied to elders forever. We warred together nearly a half dozen sets in a row. When sol decided to make us do the same retarded war until we lost out of boredom, imag went and did other things.

One set while we were at war, LCN was around 5 members and so was imag. They blindsided the 5 man LCN netting, but eventually ended up joining our war with SOL before they TK LCN. LCN guys were basically like "we gonna quit the game. Sorry we tried to just play here for old times sake but we dont want to do that nonsense." I could reference those posts but its meh.

Anyways next set a little birdy told another little birdy that imag was going to fs lcn again. It's one thing to blindside netters and another to completely run someone off for 6 months straight. That's like laf status :')

I contacted laf originally to get ahold of Lightbringer. He was inactive at the time tho. I liked slick but was never close to him. Laf kind of was like "well what the hell do you want us to do" and so on. I think I was working on a war or something with maki at the time and happened to mention to him that his tag, if they were such angel's, would bail LCN out. Maki suggested I make my knowledge public so I did here:

http://m.earthempires.com/...-today-45103?t=1527500668

While many lcn joined protection, story goes maki then suggested to gains to let lcn tag over to laf and the ones that didnt turn green did. Laf agreed and those that weren't green changed to laf.

Rather than changing their FS time and not hitting a tiny netting tag, imag then FSed PDM instead. Another 5 man netting tag. At this point, most Elders were simply bored with the 47th SOL war in a row (can't wait for someone to call me liar of exaggeration again). Buch detagged first to fight imag and tagged himself Imagkil:

http://m.earthempires.com/...lk/pdm-45204?t=1527857843

Buch was called white jesus for these actions and thus was started the #FREEBUCH white jesus campaign. Proof of this here:

http://m.earthempires.com/...k/buch-45216?t=1528078719

Since the war with SOL was so boring, and imag was just bullying random netters, me, sin and a small handful of other people detagged Elders joined buch. PDM, for what it's worth, held their own. And the elders who detagged beat imag and won the war for PDM before returning to the Elders tag and finishing off the fight with SOL.

Then some elders ran untagged the following set in an effort to check any power play by imag against a small netting tag. I think by midset they wound up fighting each other anyways but I dont know the specifics.

Someone will be along shortly to call me a liar.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 20th 2018, 19:48:16
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 19:53:05

The irony now is that I've been made a complete fool of for protecting LCN by leaking their fs time to major clan leaders and asking them to do something about it. If I had just let them die and quit, we'd have significantly less suiciders on several servers.

Perhaps I was just born to only be a villain.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 20th 2018, 19:59:45
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2018, 20:02:54

Can also post earthgraphs for Elders killing monsters suiciders for 3 or 4 straight sets now and also LaF and Elders exchanging help with suiciders this set.

Yes that's correct. Elders helped laf with suiciders and laf helped elders with suiciders. I'm pretty serious about the dont suicide and dont blindside small netting clans thing. I dislike it. If you want to war, then WAR. Make it fun. Dont just blast someone you know you can beat. It's stupid. We've all been playing forever and owe it to each other to at least have a decently good time. I'm sure all you hear about me does not include that information though. Always been that way too. If I dont play in a small tag I play to protect them as a long time player in the smaller tags.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 20th 2018, 20:10:32
See Original Post

Hokage Game profile

Sep 21st 2018, 4:38:12

Ah those days happens when i'm inactive which came to the point that vic change my color as retired lol yeah im not from lcn im from another small tag also.
I just want to know the history since you offer to share, and i appreciate your effort. Somehow, it gives me idea for what is happening now.
And lol buch became white jesus that bullied latter in the comments, and oh! galleri is a female.

*thumbsup*