Verified:

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:32:48

abusers were permabanned/year+banning in ffa

that clan was Fkd i think and 3 of it leaders were banned for a year or two if i remember right

for the spy bug?

Bloodstone was one of the 3 leaders banned for bug abuse

Edited By: LeftyHa8er on May 12th 2010, 8:35:44

Steeps Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:40:00

Nope, no one got banned/deleted/restored/compensated when the logins died and NA found a way around the cookie issue killing off SoL's top countries.

mdevol Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:40:05

so you aren't new?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Hobo Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:41:21

Contradictory statements are splitting my mind.

LeftyHa8er Game profile

May 12th 2010, 8:42:25

to 1a/ ec yea i am to earth no i have played since the 1st reset of ffa

braden Game profile

May 12th 2010, 10:18:36

if na cheated, they should be deleted. if sol and pdm cheated, they should be deleted.

na cheated first isn't an excuse to do what you want.

(i realize i have little to no leg to stand on :P)

dagga Game profile

May 12th 2010, 11:36:28

Ahh yes, because there was a coding stuff up, ban the users!

Exactly the same as running proxy multies. Exactly.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Walding Game profile

May 12th 2010, 12:54:48

You can not ban a player.....only the ip and maybe a name.

dagga Game profile

May 12th 2010, 12:56:07

Walding, considering your shady antics this reset by spying in SOL, I doubt that is your one and only alias.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Walding Game profile

May 12th 2010, 13:07:11

If I had multiple accounts.....I would not spy with Walding. It is my name that I have always played with, i would keep it clean. I did not join SOL as a spy, did not care to hit NA though. I expected the planned FS for Sunday was for them, so I told Ford we were hitting someone Sunday but I did not know who. He said us and I said probably.

TAN Game profile

May 12th 2010, 14:28:42

Originally posted by Steeps:
Nope, no one got banned/deleted/restored/compensated when the logins died and NA found a way around the cookie issue killing off SoL's top countries.

Originally posted by braden:
if na cheated, they should be deleted. if sol and pdm cheated, they should be deleted.

Steeps is talking about an incident that happened years ago and had nothing to do with PDM.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

llaar Game profile

May 12th 2010, 15:13:34

that was uber funny to see all SOL's top wallers die and they couldn't login

rofl.. one of the best moments ever

we were tagkilled and came back and tagkilled SOL and finished way ahead of them

that was an awesome war set :)

Just A Thought TAM Game profile

May 12th 2010, 16:28:34

This is not the first time a missile bug has appeared in Earth. Somewhere in the 3-5 reset of FFA there was a bug where you could fire unlimited missiles (So long as you had one to start). That bug took a week or so to fix and cropped up at least once after. There was no spiffy error like this time around.

There was the spy bug as previously mentioned.

There was also a news bug where you could make it so any attack you do simply didn't register in the news.

There was the food return (Instead of destruction) with the GS change that RD took advantage oof. Perhaps not a 'bug' persay, but certainly an exploit that was quickly changed.

Couple market bugs in 1A come to mind too.