Verified:

Namineff Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 20:54:08

For we group of old timers, familiar with the colorful political landscape of the server, playing within a set of hierarchical rules became second nature.

However, a question kept gnawing at us. What if?

What if I had 4 billion bushels?

What if I had a country with one million acres?

What if I stole all the stock from all the top countries?

What if there were no rules?

We’ve all seen suiciders before. Some have their reasons. Usually they’re uncoordinated, feeble. Stones thrown at tanks. They build up a little, they ruin a reset or two, they die, people rage and move on.

We believe we can do better. A suicide doesn’t have to be a solitary affair. A suicide doesn’t have to be a monstrosity. A suicide can inspire hope! Hell, a suicide doesn’t even have to end in death! What does “suicide” even mean anymore? It should be called life! What’s better than life? I mean, maybe ice cream…

I digress.

Most of Alliance sits on its pretty laurels with its pretty rules, and throws a hissy fit anytime anything changes in the slightest. It’s toxic. So we, the ice cream of the server, have decided to introduce a little volatility, a little bending of the conventional rules for a new paradigm.

We come with our reasons, varying from the pure to the puerile, but we come with a unified message: We’re coming for you. Your stock. Your land. Your hard-earned bushels and barrels and overpriced residential tech. We play untagged and in your alliances, as bots and dreadnoughts. One fish, two fish. Red fish, blue fish.

Yes. Some are red. And some are blue.

Some are old. And some are new.

Some are sad.

And some are glad.

And some are very, very bad.

Why are they

Sad and glad and bad?

I do not know.

Go ask your dad.

Some are thin.

And some are fat.

The fat one has

High military strat.

From there to here, from here to there,

Funny things

Are everywhere.

Ice cream declares spooge on the server.

:)

Edited By: Namineff on Oct 1st 2018, 20:57:35
We are sp00ge...it will be messy!

Rainbow Kiss Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 20:56:07

Hi, I am Rainbow Kiss. *waves*

I am the forbidden flavour that you have been longing to taste. I love being in your mouth and you love me in there, filling you with warm salty joy. You are such a dirty boy to want me in you. Swallow me down, mmm *such* delicious ice cream… oxoxo *giggles*

Sore Airbags

Oct 1st 2018, 22:24:51

Is this more of the work of mastermind suicider, purposeful1?

DruncK Game profile

Oct 1st 2018, 22:32:54

Little late for the blame train there puddin pop

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2018, 22:50:45

Baaaahahahahaha.

Oh man. Namineff. You're not a good liar. I had you pegged weeks ago. Thanks for proving me correct.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2018, 23:11:47

I actually exposed the names privately to clan leaders. Even I knew there was a chance I was wrong. Laf took away Namineff's access to ops weeks ago when I did call him out by name.

Go ahead. Call me denying osloos' app to elders a lucky guess too. Hahaha. I've just been making lucky accurate as hell guesses about you losers for months.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 1st 2018, 23:26:34

Maybe, just maybe, they weren't guesses. Maybe I was seeing thru the BS all along. The nick changes, who was friends with who, etc. This whole thing was all too easy to see coming if you paid close attention and remember how RD acted in similar instances. Or for that matter when RIVAL did the same thing to LaF years ago. This whole thing has played out so many times everyone could have seen it coming. I knew Namineff was a liar and i knew he was assisting the suiciders all set. I just couldn't prove it. And I dont blame other people for not just blindly believing me given a complete absence of proof. I'd probably wait for this clown to prove he was a liar too if I were leading laf. His build looked ok, and it looked like he was trying to net. I think it's honestly nice of them to give him a chance.

And that's why you're not seeing a calamity from laf here either. They were warned. They knew it was 50/50, but they're good guys so they ran the risk because there was a chance i was wrong and he's actually a decent guy who netted there. Laf even gave Hellrush a chance against all advice. They pretty typically let you have a shot and if they get burned they dont forget it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:02:44

Lol. I'm sure the server is not going to hold the one person who tried to call this out and stop it responsible. I mean in that way, congrats. You've finally achieved something that couldn't possibly be my fault. Lol

You did it better the first time when you tagged eldersex and kept your mouths shut. You had some low level people thinking it was me hahaha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 2nd 2018, 0:05:54
See Original Post

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:15:38

Derrick, if you're going to try to make yourself look good, at least take credit for giving us the extra resources and the help planning it. We couldn't have done it without your insights, ops and assistance with the other guild leaders. Hell, you even picked some of the targets for us. You do tend to get a little overly dramatic and play your hand a bit hard though. While you thought you were a very important part of the activities and tried to get your own way on who could and could not be hit, you were just being used. I would describe you as a useful pawn :) That being said, I think you and everyone else in your war coalition should take a bow along with us for having a go at your enemies in this way. Hopefully we'll all get the war that we've been after...

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:17:35

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. I'm sure the server is not going to hold the one person who tried to call this out and stop it responsible. I mean in that way, congrats. You've finally achieved something that couldn't possibly be my fault. Lol

You did it better the first time when you tagged eldersex and kept your mouths shut. You had some low level people thinking it was me hahaha.

It was you. You just didn't hit anyone. Don't be a coward and step up and claim your prize

Rouger

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:18:34

***This is clearly Derrick's fault. Below are a few things Derrick also should be blamed for

Harry truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray, South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio, Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Televison, North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe, Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom, Brando, The King and I and the the Catcher in the rye, Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen, Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye.

***Than Derrick took a few months off and was at it again and started a complete mess of thing

Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev, Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc, Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron, Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock" Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team, Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland, Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev, Princess Grace, "Peyton Place", trouble in the Suez

***Than Derrick disappeared and went underground. When he surfaced all hell broke lose

Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac, Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, "Bridge on the River Kwai", Lebanon, Charlse de Gaulle, California baseball, Starkweather, homicide, children of thalidomide, Buddy Holly, "Ben Hur", space monkey, Mafia
Hula hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go, U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy, Chubby Checker, "Psycho", Belgians in the Congo

***He got all the way to FBI top 10 most wanted at this point and instead of going into hiding again he turned it up a notch

Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land", Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion, "Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania, Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson, Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex, JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

***At this point Derrick decided he is going to cause a bit more chaos

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again, Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock, Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline, Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan, "Wheel of Fortune", Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide, Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz, Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and roller cola wars, Derrick can't take it anymore

***Derrick if I left out anything please let us know!

Edited By: Rouger on Oct 2nd 2018, 0:20:57

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:31:43

You should have just left my country alone until last. It would have caused less hard than the restart will. Has anyone seen an 80k restart before? I should have hung on to that extra 150k and restarted over 100k. oh well. I know better for next set, I mean next time!

Guerrilla warfare is here to stay. If the devs adapt the rules, we will adapt to cause terror of some manner under those rules too. If you have them turn it into a netting only game, then you can pull the plug because your player base will get even worse. If you want the game to grow, and we do, it requires conflict. It needs to be interesting. Netting on no defense to manipulate a few percentages isn't hard...it's boring. We're here to liven it up...and liven it up we shall!

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:38:03

I'm Salted Caramel.

Gerdler has shown that even with the massive tickets he seems to have on himself, he also has a modicum of intellect.

Next reset should be fun, and the many in the future.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:46:10

I was going to play just 1 set in LaF but considering all the circumstances and turds suiciding due to the severe butthurt snowflake nerd rage temper tandrums, I'm going to hang around for the PEW PEW PEW :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:51:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I was going to play just 1 set in LaF but considering all the circumstances and turds suiciding due to the severe butthurt snowflake nerd rage temper tandrums, I'm going to hang around for the PEW PEW PEW :-)

You're harmless and inconsequential KoH. btw, how is your post about me not following through aging tonight?

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 0:55:20

At long last - someone who wants to interract with humans and not play with themselves.

We havent crossed paths ingame KoH - should be fun seeing you on the battlefield.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:00:42

Lol. If the war you were looking for, namineff, was the whole server killing you for suiciding, then you got it. Nothing more. These tags aren't always my allies but they at least know the way I feel about suiciding. Also pegging this on the person who publicly tried to stop it isnt going to be something that people buy.

But just keep lying bro. Nothing stopped you from lying before. It's clearly habitual for you.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:03:06

Originally posted by Rouger:
***This is clearly Derrick's fault. Below are a few things Derrick also should be blamed for

Harry truman, Doris Day, Red China, Johnnie Ray, South Pacific, Walter Winchell, Joe DiMaggio, Joe McCarthy, Richard Nixon, Studebaker, Televison, North Korea, South Korea, Marilyn Monroe, Rosenbergs, H-bomb, Sugar Ray, Panmunjom, Brando, The King and I and the the Catcher in the rye, Eisenhower, Vaccine, England's got a new queen, Marciano, Liberace, Santayana goodbye.

***Than Derrick took a few months off and was at it again and started a complete mess of thing

Joseph Stalin, Malenkov, Nasser and Prokofiev, Rockefeller, Campanella, Communist Bloc, Roy Cohn, Juan Peron, Toscanini, dacron, Dien Bien Phu falls, "Rock Around the Clock" Einstein, James Dean, Brooklyn's got a winning team, Davy Crockett, Peter Pan, Elvis Presley, Disneyland, Bardot, Budapest, Alabama, Krushchev, Princess Grace, "Peyton Place", trouble in the Suez

***Than Derrick disappeared and went underground. When he surfaced all hell broke lose

Little Rock, Pasternak, Mickey Mantle, Kerouac, Sputnik, Chou En-Lai, "Bridge on the River Kwai", Lebanon, Charlse de Gaulle, California baseball, Starkweather, homicide, children of thalidomide, Buddy Holly, "Ben Hur", space monkey, Mafia
Hula hoops, Castro, Edsel is a no-go, U-2, Syngman Rhee, payola and Kennedy, Chubby Checker, "Psycho", Belgians in the Congo

***He got all the way to FBI top 10 most wanted at this point and instead of going into hiding again he turned it up a notch

Hemingway, Eichmann, "Stranger in a Strange Land", Dylan, Berlin, Bay of Pigs invasion, "Lawrence of Arabia", British Beatlemania, Ole Miss, John Glenn, Liston beats Patterson, Pope Paul, Malcolm X, British politician sex, JFK, blown away, what else do I have to say

***At this point Derrick decided he is going to cause a bit more chaos

Birth control, Ho Chi Minh, Richard Nixon back again, Moonshot, Woodstock, Watergate, punk rock, Begin, Reagan, Palestine, terror on the airline, Ayatollah's in Iran, Russians in Afghanistan, "Wheel of Fortune", Sally Ride, heavy metal, suicide, Foreign debts, homeless vets, AIDS, crack, Bernie Goetz, Hypodermics on the shores, China's under martial law
Rock and roller cola wars, Derrick can't take it anymore

***Derrick if I left out anything please let us know!

Sugar Ray and U2? Fack

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:03:43

Originally posted by Namineff:

You're harmless and inconsequential KoH. btw, how is your post about me not following through aging tonight?

It isn't, you're a fluff and I'm yet to see any of your threats come to fruition....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:04:28

Wait a minute. These are Billy Joel lyrics and I just realized it lol

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:05:56

It isn't, you're a fluff and I'm yet to see any of your threats come to fruition....

Yeah I'm still waiting on that lie about you bringing people to the game for me to war. I know you lied about everything else too, but I had some hope that in that one case you could be telling at least some truth.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:06:29

Originally posted by trumpoz:

At long last - someone who wants to interract with humans and not play with themselves.

We havent crossed paths ingame KoH - should be fun seeing you on the battlefield.

Come get some, you should know my country name by now ...
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:09:34

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Lol. If the war you were looking for, namineff, was the whole server killing you for suiciding, then you got it. Nothing more. These tags aren't always my allies but they at least know the way I feel about suiciding. Also pegging this on the person who publicly tried to stop it isnt going to be something that people buy.

But just keep lying bro. Nothing stopped you from lying before. It's clearly habitual for you.

Lol, just keep lying man. Just keep lying. Try to cover your butt. If you choose to not claim your part, then I'll make sure that ALL of the netting tags take it like this.

I destroyed beautiful things...including my own country. I'm yet to see you do anything more than fail to wipe your own behind. After you decided that you wouldn't be an active hitter, we looked through Stones and Elders for something worth hitting...all we found was rainbow trash. I guess with you and Ratski in that group, I shouldn't expect anything else though.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:10:13

Hmmm. I dont know who is who with all of your fake Nicks and lies. Seriously you are so far beyond pinning this on me. Quit trying.

But I think skywise, osloos, trumpoz, purposefu1, ugo and namineff are your names. Will he fun to find out which one of you is dirtysquirrel and whatnot in the coming days.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:10:47

/me eats popcorn and sits back
(•_•)

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:10:50

Lol. Did you not check the news on alliance? Btw, even my restart is in better shape than your alliance country :)

ingle Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:14:33

zzz

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:15:02

Lol. Did you not check the news on alliance? Btw, even my restart is in better shape than your alliance country :)

Pointless, you threatened to kill me in Xpress, hasn't happened, you threatened to destroy me in primary, hasn't happened, I even made a tournament country in hopes you come after that one..... hasn't happened, you sir are incompetent!
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:18:29

Everyone that I hit I had personal reason to - mostly because of the actions of their alliance-mates. If you got hit it was co-incidence. I havent sought you out.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:21:19

Everyone that I hit I had personal reason to - mostly because of the actions of their alliance-mates. If you got hit it was co-incidence. I havent sought you out.

I'm actually profiting from you guys, SDI sales are through the roof!
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:29:50

Funny about that lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:31:28

Funny about that lol

Ya and I haven't been hit

/disappointed
(•_•)

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:35:19

I had ALOT of spy attempts on my country but not hit. I am teched to the sky and appreciate for whatever reason why I wasn't hit. I have high def for my land considering others...

Funny how people may not like the actions, but happy to raise the prices of goods and tech on the market... :(

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:35:58

Pointless, you threatened to kill me in Xpress, hasn't happened, you threatened to destroy me in primary, hasn't happened, I even made a tournament country in hopes you come after that one..... hasn't happened, you sir are incompetent!

Blah, blah, blah. I dropped more net worth on purpose today than you've had in the last 6 months combined across all the servers. Pathetic. Oh, and I hadn't run a casher since the swirve days.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:37:22

Originally posted by mrcuban:
I had ALOT of spy attempts on my country but not hit. I am teched to the sky and appreciate for whatever reason why I wasn't hit. I have high def for my land considering others...

Funny how people may not like the actions, but happy to raise the prices of goods and tech on the market... :(

We pretty much bought out the entire market. A few massive countries buying with chunks of stock tends to empty a pretty thin market.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:38:38

Blah, blah, blah. I dropped more net worth on purpose today than you've had in the last 6 months combined across all the servers. Pathetic. Oh, and I hadn't run a casher since the swirve days.

I don't run casher either, your point is moot, cupcake!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:52:43

Yes, I love using my mod powers for that, it's epic really.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:53:35

I don't run casher either, your point is moot, cupcake!

My point is that you suck. Even on a strat I dont play, I dwarfed you.

If you want to war on express, stay out of GDI. It's pretty useless anyways since there is always enough idiots to go around on express. Besides that, I never see your country on my scores list...then again I spend most of my time being competitive. Well, at least until Ebert suicides on me...again and again. It's almost like Gerdler and Galleri are abusing their mod powers to point out who is who...oh wait...that's EXACTLY what they do.

Ahh, so you claim to be a good netter, honestly anyone who puts just a tad bit of effort will be better netter than me, anyone that knows me knows I've always been a war player with FFA roots and recently developed a drive to net, I'm a nOOb at it so ya it doesn't take much effort to outnet me, why don't you tell us who you really are then?

Also like I've said before, why would I give a useless suicider a free pass by not joining GDI? If you really are as good as you advertise, break GDI and rattle my cage :-)
(•_•)

trumpoz Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 1:58:29

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Yes, I love using my mod powers for that, it's epic really.

Still talking about how great you are Gerdler?

Wait a sec you haven't posted this in over a week..... Ill help you.

"I am the only person to win on all 3 servers. I hold 3 NW records on Alliance. I am the only player to get over 860mil nw"

- Gerdler

I have to say my favourite is "if I cant defend myself properly and still win then no-one can".

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:09:46

You people are stupid just where it counts lol. :)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:18:20

Trolllololol

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:28:40

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You people are stupid just where it counts lol. :)

You're laughing, but you know it's factual. Cheater

breeze Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:38:29

BEER here ICE cold BEER here.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 2:41:01

Originally posted by breeze:
BEER here ICE cold BEER here.

You, Kangaroo and Salty Tears were messing up our targets. Well done though.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:21:12

Hey Namineff....
Primeval can confirm and so can any admin that gerdler had forum mod access via a level he was given that was not really known. He even told admins a few times about it. I posted it on our moderator forum to let the admin team know.
Good try.
It doesn't matter because I have just posted to the admins that I am about to expose all the alts today that the suiciders keep making.
Be ready to be exposed.
I mean honestly I am doing everyone here a favor, a bunch of vile roaches you lot are. (OH WE ARE LCN WE QUIT, WE ARE GONE BLAH BLAH BLAH)
#nofuksgiven

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:22:40

P.S. It is normally you lot they don't really care about anyhow. So good luck with the complaints. You are a thorn in their game.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:31:52

P.S. all extra alts created by this clan will be deleted and banned and will fall under "spamming" category. Go around the ban, you will get every forum account banned.

See forum rules.

Namineff Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:40:11

Originally posted by galleri:
P.S. all extra alts created by this clan will be deleted and banned and will fall under "spamming" category. Go around the ban, you will get every forum account banned.

See forum rules.

So then ALL alts should be banned, right? Unless you're blatantly targeting a guild from to give that guild less permissions than everyone else, then we're looking at alts being removed across the board, right?

It's really a shame when a game mod Carrie's a grudge for soooo many years and wields mod tools against the players from the other guild. Shame on you!

table4two Game profile

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:42:44

Originally posted by galleri:
Hey Namineff....
Primeval can confirm and so can any admin that gerdler had forum mod access via a level he was given that was not really known. He even told admins a few times about it. I posted it on our moderator forum to let the admin team know.
Good try.
It doesn't matter because I have just posted to the admins that I am about to expose all the alts today that the suiciders keep making.
Be ready to be exposed.
I mean honestly I am doing everyone here a favor, a bunch of vile roaches you lot are. (OH WE ARE LCN WE QUIT, WE ARE GONE BLAH BLAH BLAH)
#nofuksgiven

Go Galleri!!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 2nd 2018, 3:46:25

So the mods are partial to virtually every tag on the server?

Seems reasonable.