Verified:

Hellz X Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 0:57:42

This...is...funny... :D
Imaginary Numbers

aponic Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 1:11:39

Hellz X: Stop giving everyone a reach-around unless you are going to give one to me too!
SOF
Cerevisi

mrford Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 2:01:56

there is no Scode
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 2:25:06

what do you mean without ix? when did ix ever fight someone good on even-ish terms?

AxAlar Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 3:57:08

Scode... come back, Barry and I miss you <3
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Vinag Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 4:13:19

heya Scodey :)

I been back for 4 days now, SS just came back too. totally random, come back to Rage for a set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Apr 26th 2010, 4:48:48

Scodeypants!!!!!
And no I don't smell. That is that area between your legs :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

kemo Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 5:06:52

*fondles scode
all praised to ra

Eric171 Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 7:08:12

lets see if something changed or not... iScode, are you still abusing all those sheep or what? :P

anoniem Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 7:30:07

Remember when solidsnake used to have an iota of intelligence? Because I'm really struggling.
re(ally)tired

Ivan Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 8:16:40

his words holds some form of truth tho

dagga Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 8:19:09

It's instilled to want to live.
Bombs dropping down. Please forget our hometown in our insignificance.
Oh, in our insignificance, oh.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Apr 26th 2010, 13:39:08

SCODE!!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

NOW3P Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 13:41:19

hmm....it's an iScode. I thought those went out of style with the new iPad release?

*humps Scodey*

Marshal Game profile

Apr 26th 2010, 18:40:16

soon apple sues scodeypank and imag for copyright infringements.

ix isn't totally gone just name change and new members.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 1:06:16

Anon wernt you part of the political genius that lead to your alliance losing half or more of its members? Of course you cant take all the credit, you did have some equally incompetent co-stars. You did and continue to have a staring role however.

But ofcourse everyone knows that ix avoided every war that wasnt heavily stacked in their favour. Dont get me wrong, that took incredible political maneuvering and skill. But SOL havnt become more cowardly without ix around, simply because its not possible, ix didnt like fair wars... Over the history of this game (including e2025) sol entered into many more wars that were ballenced or favoured their opponent than ix did.

Patience Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 3:21:17

Oh, the DRAMA!!! :D I've so missed the drama...
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 7:14:33

Query: Will a kiwi side make the super 14 finals?

Answer: No

AoS Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 8:55:33

iScode: You'd be surprised how many people have asked that question about martypoo.

Also, SoL is teh suck, which goes without saying, although I just said it, so there, it's been said.
The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

spawn Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 9:12:22

Scodey is gay... for sheep...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

AxAlar Game profile

Apr 27th 2010, 10:53:47

Scode - You miss us more ;p

put in a application with us and i'll give you a guest account to say hi to everyone =D

pretty much everyone you'd remember is around again haha Collaboration basically = SancT

http://collab.boxcarhosting.com
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 27th 2010, 21:51:03

heya scodey ! :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 6:33:36

you know it, the crusaders are rubbish ;-)

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 15:13:48

LOL OUCH

here have a beer and enjoy the fact that at least your not a saffa!

ANZAC spirit over those dirty cheats

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 15:14:31

and mate, how do you think i am goin atm.

I'm a Tahs supporter... and the Reds are ahead of us on the table.

I feel like armageddon has arrived.

Dragonlance Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 15:14:57

at least the Dragons are in 1st though.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 19:23:58

dibs: watch "Spartacus: Blood and Sand" and you see Lucy Lawless's goodies.

Marshal Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 20:38:06

so dibs is that comicbook guy from Simpsons.

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 28th 2010, 20:40:23

lol, that's who dibs reminds me of :)
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Marshal Game profile

Apr 29th 2010, 18:35:58

she's 1 of your hoes?

Shinigami Game profile

Apr 29th 2010, 22:59:30

ZOMG SCODE SIGHTING!

*Waves*

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 11:11:34

I like how LaF has now won a couple of avg nw titles now that you're no longer Don. During that period how many did I "lead" Evo to whilst being HFA? Hmm..

You're the tool that led to bad relations between Evo/LaF at the time, because instead of upping your game you bad-mouthed us whenever the opportunity arose. Give it up.
re(ally)tired

Son Goku Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 12:59:33

Winning avg nw means nothing with small numbers.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:08:24

Before EarthEmpires Evo has consistently had over 40 members, which renders your point moot.
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:18:31

"Son Goku

Apr 30th 2010, 12:59:33
Winning avg nw means nothing with small numbers. "

Maybe for those who've never had a flea fart's chance in a twister of winning ANW?

Sometimes, I get the feeling that people simply don't engage their braincells before posting such crap.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

torment Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:39:53

. . . . .

Talking about winning netting titles is pretty much a moot point. No matter which way you slice it no one has won as many, as often or for as long as laf.

im pretty sure at the end of E2025, there was an unanimous agreement on jolt to that effect.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:50:21

I don't mean to be arrogant or rude in my posts to neutrals, but evo seems to get a lot of flack for things that are beyond our control.

I don't have a grudge against SoL or SoF, but their members seem to believe the spiel they are told to such an extent that it becomes quite frustrating at times. Evo has not set out to war either alliances this reset or last reset, but of course that doesn't mean anything to them.

Being in a larger netgaining alliance can give you an advantage over the smaller ones, because the larger alliances tend to use their size to dictate policies. There are pros and cons that coincide with the size of your membership base, so I'm not really sure what your point is Son Goku. If you decide to recruit more members but don't put the correct amount of effort, time or tuition in, why should a smaller alliance pay for your failures and have their achievements disregarded?

The problem with earth today, is that those with an ounce of intelligence are few and far between. It's the bigger picture you have to look at, rather than your own gains.

Should your statement have any truth in it then the smaller alliances should quit now, because they can't possibly achieve anything noteworthy, simply because of their size.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 13:57:22

Torment: I'm not sure why it is so difficult for people to engage their brains before posting, but I was not attacking LaF. I was quite good friends with several of your older leaders in the past. I was referencing to a recent period where SS was Don and I was Head FA for Evo.

I made no mention towards LaF's history or the quality of their members, so it's quite strange that you've gone on the defensive.

Good will to all men.
re(ally)tired

Klown Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:14:19

Theres like 5 clans in this game. If SOL doesn't want to fight smaller alliances, it has to fight NA every reset.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:25:46

My apologies. I should have made it clearer that I was referring only to the large "netting" alliances achievements vs. the smaller "netting" alliances achievements.

Personally, I don't see the point of joining an alliance that has a sole basis to war. I believe they take everything away from the game that used to make it fun. If I was going to persuade my alliance to go to war it would have to be for a very good reason. But we all have our own goals and though I disagree with yours - I can't tell you what to do with your own alliance.
re(ally)tired

torment Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 14:32:28

My comments were directed at Nukevil than you.

sfluffs is a vocal member of laf. His opinions are well known, but he doesnt represent the overall opinions of laf as a whole. Evo itself has or had members who held similar views about laf.

anoniem Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 15:11:19

NukEvil is not an FA, VP or President in Evo and never has been. I've probably had more arguments with NukEvil than your entire alliance has. However, SS was Don, a position of the highest order in LaF. Needless to say it was on congratulatory threads for evo that the attacks originally began.

Anyway, there is no current problem and I see no reason at trying to exacerbate or bring old issues to the fore.
re(ally)tired

SolidSnake Game profile

Apr 30th 2010, 18:27:41

It may be your contention that laf is probably the strongest single alliance on the server inspite of me, but i doubt you'll get many in laf to back you up on that theory. You question the netgaining of laf during my time in change? lol im the equivilent war time consigliere, just because im the best netgainer on the server doesnt mean i want to pansy about sitting in the corner exploring. Probably why im semi-retired while laf netgains.

And as far as insulting the quality of the LaF membership, i've tutored more players to top 10's than evo has had top 10's in the last 2 years, so dont embarise yourself. Even when laf was involved in wars three resets in a row with ix, evo managed to put up like 3 top 10s a reset. Thats not good, thats embarising for an alliance that claims to be the premier netgaining alliance, with the top netgaining alliance at war. You were getting beaten by all explore countries to t10 spots. Much congratulations on evo for being able to keep a high average networth through a combination of inter farming, dropping the countries they inter farm, and not allowing any late starters in. It doesnt make you a good alliance, and its precisely what you're finding out these days.

You thought you could go up against some big bad alliances and make a name for yourselves by hiding behind your allies, instead you've been slapped because you had no internal strength to your alliance to fall back on when your allies didnt want to fight your battles for you anymore.

Evo still have never faught a top alliance 1v1 properly 1v1 and won, how can you ever hope to win a policy dispute if you cant win a 1v1 war, and so long as you have to rely on someone else, you either can be someones fluff, back down at every fr dealing, or continue to lose members.

Evo's problems arose, when you decided that after laf being at war for pretty much a year, and you doing ok in netgaining terms as there was no ska or monks around during the time, that you would grow a pair and stop being a lapdog. I called you out saying you're still a lapdog, bend over. You said no, you lose war. And ever since you've been making decisions which really dont suit you as if you have something to prove. Dont get me wrong you have alot to prove, just not the capability to actually do it.

torment Game profile

May 1st 2010, 2:43:21

Scode three points.

How long did council last for?
Did lafs netting dominance subside after the move to council? No it did not, in fact for the duration that i was active LaF increased its netting dominance over everyone else.

As for cheating I'd disagree with you. There were much bigger cheaters around the game than laf. With the exception of elites most of them cheated to assist/help win wars.

For a period of time i held a senior position in laf leadership, dont try to tell me what was or wasnt going on within. Its like me saying imag was full of rednecks who got their cows and sheep to play countries when ive never stepped foot inside your alliance.

Son Goku Game profile

May 1st 2010, 3:21:10

I have no clue what it's like winning avg nw in a small alliance, you're right, I've only done it in larger ones.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

May 1st 2010, 12:20:34

scode.. we lubs u!:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

anoniem Game profile

May 2nd 2010, 0:58:20

SolidSnake, this aptly sums up your post:

LaF greatest country in the world.
All other countries are run by little girls.
LaF number one exporter of potassium.
Other countries have inferior potassium.
LaF home of Tinshein swimming pool.
It’s length thirty meter and width six meter.
Filtration system a marvel to behold.
It remove 80 percent of human solid waste.
LaF, LaF you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
LaF friend of all except Uzbekistan.
They very nosey people with bone in their brain.
LaF industry best in the world.
We incented toffee and trouser belt.
LaF’s prostitutes cleanest in the region.
Except of course Turkmenistan’s
LaF, LaF you very nice place.
From Plains of Tarashek to Norther fence of Jewtown.
Come grasp the might phenis of our leader.
From junction with the testes to tip of its face!

re(ally)tired

Soviet Game profile

May 2nd 2010, 1:45:15

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
And as far as insulting the quality of the LaF membership, i've tutored more players to top 10's than evo has had top 10's in the last 2 years, so dont embarise yourself. Even when laf was involved in wars three resets in a row with ix, evo managed to put up like 3 top 10s a reset. Thats not good, thats embarising for an alliance that claims to be the premier netgaining alliance, with the top netgaining alliance at war.

Is it embarrassing you spell like Scode?
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

jagernacht Game profile

May 2nd 2010, 9:04:25

lol Soviet, I thought it most kind not to point that out to him... his ego taking a shot at such a depressing time could definitely put him out of his misery :D
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

anoniem Game profile

May 3rd 2010, 2:27:29

Your arrogance is quite astounding. I wasn't really questioning anything, but merely countering your ridiculous and baseless criticisms, in a manner similar to your own (distasteful). I wouldn't say your argument is childish, because that would be giving you more credit than you deserve, rather you give the premise of an infant.

Also I'm not sure what policy dispute we are currently in, but I'm sure you'll inform me. I would go into further detail in an attempt to offer some sort of retort to all the 'points' you've made, but I don't see any reason to do so, as you know more than me about Evolution, its intentions, policies and internal affairs.
re(ally)tired