Verified:

Soviet Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 0:31:43

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
But I guess you're just so inept when it comes to the fine details of war.

You are forgiven.

Because humanitarians will totally let you attack someone 16 times your size.

You got me.

Maybe you could have tried, you know, growing those 500k nw restarts.

LCN hasn't had a chat on iMag since 2 days before SOL FSed us. Every single target we have killed has been an offline. During the first 9 or so days of the SOL war, we barely touched iMag.

Yet you remained anklebiters.

There's more to war than getting your members to hit...

You are forgiven.

Yeah we should totally grow because you aren't farming every acre my country gains right after I hit (~15 hits a day). We should totally grow because said farming also decimates troops/turrets/tanks. We should totally grow because we have unlimited income to spend on said troops/turrets/tanks.

You got me again.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

Fuzzy Logic Game profile

Patron

Jul 12th 2010, 0:32:55

Originally posted by iXenomorph:
Originally posted by Soviet:
Originally posted by dagga:
LCN's best shot of beating SOL in a war is if they get given the first strike time, SOL gets dragged away from a once-in-a-blue-moon netting set to help iMag (stupidity), Omega jumps in to give them numbers, networth, first strike advantage.

2v1 is still 2v1.

SOL still destroys both alliances 1v1..

2v1? You have iMag on your side.

Kinda hard killing 8m nw countries with 500k nw restarts. Of course you probably didn't know that since you're so inept when it comes to the fine details of war.

You are forgiven.

LCN hasn't had a chat on iMag since 2 days before SOL FSed us. Every single target we have killed has been an offline. During the first 9 or so days of the SOL war, we barely touched iMag.

You are forgiven.

I literally had to read this twice to understand it.

Are you being serious?..

Umm yes. If you can't grow your countries into range with about 2 weeks where you don't have any warchats against you, you suck.

Just a quotin' this here post for something to do.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2010, 1:18:02

You are forgiven.

Because humanitarians will totally let you attack someone 16 times your size.

You got me.

You are forgiven.

Yeah we should totally grow because you aren't farming every acre my country gains right after I hit (~15 hits a day). We should totally grow because said farming also decimates troops/turrets/tanks. We should totally grow because we have unlimited income to spend on said troops/turrets/tanks.

You got me again.

Umm I'm talking about that 10 day period there where we hit SOL almost exclusively. We stopped farming you for then - maybe one country hitting here or there but pretty much nothing. (We're back to farming you now as you might have noticed.)

Seriously, just give up. You just have no idea how to run a country. We gave you 10 days to grow while spending stock and losing tons of military hitting SOL, but you failed completely.

But once again, you're excused because you're just that inept.

Why don't you just give up? No one likes iMag, even your ally SOL is calling you useless..
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Soviet Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 1:57:00

No, no you didn't.

Dumbass.

Oh, and I did look this up, for your convenience:
June 27 00:00:00 GT - July 6 23:59:59 GT (9 days)

http://i27.tinypic.com/e63czd.png

Enjoy!

Edited By: Soviet on Jul 12th 2010, 2:09:33
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers

Sifos Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 10:06:14

Umm I'm talking about that 10 day period there where we hit SOL almost exclusively. We stopped farming you for then - maybe one country hitting here or there but pretty much nothing. (We're back to farming you now as you might have noticed.)

This is such a priceless read. Thank you.
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jul 12th 2010, 10:36:36

oh fluff, i cant read this dam thread.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2010, 12:24:35

No, no you didn't.

Dumbass.

Oh, and I did look this up, for your convenience:
June 27 00:00:00 GT - July 6 23:59:59 GT (9 days)

http://i27.tinypic.com/e63czd.png

Enjoy!

Wow, no way, we killed 3 countries!!!! OK you're excused, you definitely can't grow your countries when you lose 3 countries that were our offline targets!!!!! Or maybe it was the 20k acres we took!!!!

Or, maybe my 10 days was a bit extreme. Let's try 7 days, between 27/6 and 4/7 - LCN did a massive 300 hits on iMag!!!! No wonder iMag was having so much trouble growing!!!! I mean imagine that, being hit 300 times during a war!!!! And I mean look at the way LCN was growing, it's not like the best war alliance in the game (SOL) was hitting them or anything!!!!

COMPLETELY EXCUSED SOVIET!!! iMAG RULES!!!

but in the meantime...

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Look dude I know you really really really want to believe you are a "major power" if there is such a thing on an online text based game. You really need to take a step back and think about how delusional you've become.

You're running IMAGINARY NUMBERS. They havent won a war since 2004 and never won a war before that. There hasn't been a leader of Imaginary numbers ever who has been a major player while leading them. They are like the Bangaladesh of both versions of Earth.

It ought to tell you something that the only people dumb enough to be convinced to help you was SOL. If you were half as important as you thought you were you'd have gotten a better ally then that. Take a step back and reevaluate yourself man for your own psychological health.

BTW the score is 1JetPS - 3, SOL/iMag - 0

TheORKINMan
1JetPS Supreme Pontiff

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

de1i Game profile

Jul 12th 2010, 15:30:07

Quit derailing my thread away from SOL! Noone cares about LCN and iMag!

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 0:50:24

NOT TRUE!!!

Soviet Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 2:16:26

Wow, no way, we killed 3 countries!!!! OK you're excused, you definitely can't grow your countries when you lose 3 countries that were our offline targets!!!!! Or maybe it was the 20k acres we took!!!!

Or, maybe my 10 days was a bit extreme. Let's try 7 days, between 27/6 and 4/7 - LCN did a massive 300 hits on iMag!!!! No wonder iMag was having so much trouble growing!!!! I mean imagine that, being hit 300 times during a war!!!! And I mean look at the way LCN was growing, it's not like the best war alliance in the game (SOL) was hitting them or anything!!!!

COMPLETELY EXCUSED SOVIET!!! iMAG RULES!!!

I'd say 1/5 the hits from the time period including SOL (~4300 attacks) is a big percentage to use on a "bunch of restarts".

But again, you are retarded, so I'll probably be explaining this to you a couple more times till you understand you're an idiot.
Imaginary Numbers

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2010, 10:03:33

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
Look dude I know you really really really want to believe you are a "major power" if there is such a thing on an online text based game. You really need to take a step back and think about how delusional you've become.

You're running IMAGINARY NUMBERS. They havent won a war since 2004 and never won a war before that. There hasn't been a leader of Imaginary numbers ever who has been a major player while leading them. They are like the Bangaladesh of both versions of Earth.

It ought to tell you something that the only people dumb enough to be convinced to help you was SOL. If you were half as important as you thought you were you'd have gotten a better ally then that. Take a step back and reevaluate yourself man for your own psychological health.

BTW the score is 1JetPS - 3, SOL/iMag - 0

TheORKINMan
1JetPS Supreme Pontiff

Edited By: Pontius Pirate on Jul 13th 2010, 10:06:35
See Original Post

Soviet Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:41:50

An idiot quoting a self absorbed moron. Nice.
Imaginary Numbers

Patience Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:47:15

lol That's the beauty of AT... some things never change.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

de1i Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 15:52:50

An idiot quoting a self absorbed moron. Nice.

Originally posted by Patience:
lol That's the beauty of AT... some things never change.

Had to be quoted, made me pee my pants a little.

Ravi Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 17:51:07

Soviet, that has to be the only true thing you said on this entire thread.

I love Orkin though. But not as much as I love Zen. I should know who Pirate is yet I don't. But I love him as well.

I love you too Soviet.

I am all about the love.

Now let's get this thread back on subject.

Maki, you are a POS.

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Jul 13th 2010, 18:03:53

VERY TRUE!!
What about IVAN??

Makinso Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 11:33:12

Ravi I hate you too my dear :)

*smiles*

Find me we need to talk some things over anyways :P

TheORKINMan Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 14:24:08

I may be self absorbed but I'm also 100% correct when it comes to Soviet
Smarter than your average bear.

iXenomorph Game profile

Jul 14th 2010, 20:25:44

"Have you ever noticed how a cat is genuinely sad when the mouse they are playing with dies ???" - Prima

nimrodix Game profile

Jul 15th 2010, 16:04:26

Me hearts LCN.

Cave wasn't that bad and he did give us the ILS wars which were fun for me but apparently not for Deli.

Poor guy.