Verified:

Real Man

Mar 20th 2023, 17:40:36

I decided to follow Gerdler's gracious lead where he investigated LaF this set without any bias whatsoever.

The investigation into theBOMB is now complete.

I have concluded that we did nothing wrong, ever. So you can all rest easy.

It turns out we were never the aggressor, we just had a really good insurance policy.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 20th 2023, 17:41:31

Lame post.

I am disappointed. Thought it would be better.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 17:42:50

Originally posted by Real Man:
I decided to follow Gerdler's gracious lead where he investigated LaF this set without any bias whatsoever.

The investigation into theBOMB is now complete.

I have concluded that we did nothing wrong, ever. So you can all rest easy.

It turns out we were never the aggressor, we just had a really good insurance policy.

Best money can buy

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2023, 19:56:47

Looking forward to your return.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 21:08:33

Confirmed, If I'm not mistaken, Real Man consulted with SuperFly in this investigation to make sure he had the backing of a neutral party before going public with its results.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2023, 22:24:39

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 20th 2023, 22:29:22

Yes I can confirm that the sanctioning and banning of Real Man and his team was another LaF fabrication of “griefing”

Technically the SS FS and AB FS that LaF employed this set on the coalition is the exact same thing that TheBomb did to LaF which resulted in the sanctions.

Wonder why Mr Gainscheaterbro and Don GerdSelfInvestigator have not been sanctioned yet?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 20th 2023, 23:27:32

Sanctions are gone and if remember correctly you was one of the top anti sanctions people....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 21st 2023, 0:18:38

Originally posted by SuperFly:
Yes I can confirm that the sanctioning and banning of Real Man and his team was another LaF fabrication of “griefing”

Technically the SS FS and AB FS that LaF employed this set on the coalition is the exact same thing that TheBomb did to LaF which resulted in the sanctions.

Wonder why Mr Gainscheaterbro and Don GerdSelfInvestigator have not been sanctioned yet?

You know as well as everyone else that none of those attacks on 1a ever lead to either sanctions or bans or deletions.

What lead to sanctions was repeated rounds of a group targeting individuals on solo servers.
What led to deletions was swapping between different game accounts.
What lead to bans were these things and other worse things, such as various attacks on game staff.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 13:53:50

Almost no one likes Gerdler. Most of LaF doesn't even like him, if not for what they think they gain from him in terms of his strats and crap.

Spin dagga spin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkVc4W6kLk

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 17:19:13

Originally posted by Requiem:
Almost no one likes Gerdler. Most of LaF doesn't even like him, if not for what they think they gain from him in terms of his strats and crap.

Spin dagga spin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvkVc4W6kLk

That’s a bunch of horsefluff slander. There’s a lot of us out there that thinks he’s a good dude. Let’s put Gerdler’s mod position up for a vote among the community. If his peers vote yes, he keeps his job. If his peers vote no, then he resigns. PUT IT UP FOR A VOTE

edit: just kidding i dont want to be banned too, didnt realize others were catching bans already!

i am reformed and on my best behaviour

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 21st 2023, 21:48:04
See Original Post

Real Man

Mar 21st 2023, 18:38:12

Originally posted by g0nz0:
--

lol i didn't even call out the mods and mine was deleted too friend its ok.

I was just defending the blatant lies Gerd was saying..gee i wonder who deleted it hmm

Edited By: Primeval on Mar 23rd 2023, 4:16:27. Reason: Quoted text removed

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 19:06:13

The posts calling out Gerdler for actions from before he was even a mod seems dubious to be removed as a mod attack.

That said, Gerdler by far seems to be most heavy-handed of the forum moderators with routinely shutting down threads and removing comments without transparency, and it's frustrating to say the least (and I've voiced that opinion in discord as well with tourney threads etc). I love the transparency on deletions and it would mean a lot here too (I thought in the past the messages were just edited in place by the mod with a quick "against forum rules for hate speech" or whatever - with obvious exceptions for when zach or whoever goes wild with 100 threads of spam). Outright removing threads and comments is just a bad practice, and in the past when this was discussed, it was mentioned as a possible thumb slip since the editing controls can be difficult on mobile, but didn't seem like the standard operating procedure.

Rasp Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 19:17:45

Hey, would you look at that!! Deleted a post calling out mods. No Waaaay!!! Unbiased means deleting evidence and covering for my friends.

Originally posted by Tertius:
The posts calling out Gerdler for actions from before he was even a mod seems dubious to be removed as a mod attack.

That said, Gerdler by far seems to be most heavy-handed of the forum moderators with routinely shutting down threads and removing comments without transparency, and it's frustrating to say the least (and I've voiced that opinion in discord as well with tourney threads etc). I love the transparency on deletions and it would mean a lot here too (I thought in the past the messages were just edited in place by the mod with a quick "against forum rules for hate speech" or whatever - with obvious exceptions for when zach or whoever goes wild with 100 threads of spam). Outright removing threads and comments is just a bad practice, and in the past when this was discussed, it was mentioned as a possible thumb slip since the editing controls can be difficult on mobile, but didn't seem like the standard operating procedure.

wth is going on here?

Edited By: Rasp on Mar 21st 2023, 19:20:53. Reason: I don't have to post a reason since the admins apparently don't.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 19:19:29

Now my reply to real man is out of context. This is stupid.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 19:27:10

It seems that the community at large is unhappy with 1 particular thing. Lots of different people from different clans, are all unhappy about the same thing. There’s multiple threads about people voicing their unhappiness about the same recurring person.

Everyone here that plays the game actively is a stakeholder. Maybe it’s time for some change.

edit: just kidding i dont want to be banned too, didnt realize others were catching bans already!

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 21st 2023, 21:47:38

Rasp Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 19:49:31

Originally posted by galleri:

God bless you all.

Superfly,
What is the issue you seem to have now with the mods?

Quoted for relevance.
He can't speak.
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

Real Man

Mar 21st 2023, 20:09:34

Originally posted by Rasp:

God bless you all.

Superfly,
What is the issue you seem to have now with the mods?

Quoted for relevance.
He can't speak.

Edited By: Real Man on Mar 21st 2023, 20:20:33
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 20:14:37

Originally posted by Real Man:
Originally posted by Rasp:

wth is going on here?

TLDR:

1. I made this thread in jest since you were all butthurt crybabies about gerd helping qz investigate laf

2. Gerd came into my SATIRE thread (presumably not wearing his mod hat) and made some unfounded , untrue , baseless allegations against theBOMB

3. I corrected him in his blatant lies (not even sure where he got his info from…hmmm)

4. my post correcting the record (and others) went poof with no explanation

I don’t have anything more to say on the matter I am going outside to touch grass

Based.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 21:41:50

Okay every lets cool our heads and relax. Let’s stop the insults to game staff and enjoy playing the game, Any more and the thread will be closed

There is no way to tell who closes or deletes threads so let’s all get along please.

Edited By: Dark Demon on Mar 21st 2023, 21:51:38
See Original Post
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 22:00:46

It should be common sense that most of this can be avoided by simply giving the person the reason for an action.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 21st 2023, 22:01:12

What pre mod gangsta dd said.

Also g0nz0... I didn't get a chance to respond to you earlier:
But let it be known it is not Pikachu, it is Stufful. Get it right if you are calling out my Pokemon Go obsession.

Chevs aka RM: speculation is a large fantasy word.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2023, 22:04:04

It should be common sense that most of this can be avoided by simply giving the person the reason for an action.

Can we agree to this type of thing in the future? I think there are some legitimate questions (requests?) and if we don't have consensus there, I'm expecting we will once again find a very similar thread to this the next time this type of removal occurs. I mean, specifically, if there's no logging of what was closed or deleted, then that suggests we need to make sure individuals are even more accountable with detailing and explaining the actions they took.

g0nz0 Game profile

Mar 21st 2023, 22:18:31

But let it be known it is not Pikachu, it is Stufful. Get it right if you are calling out my Pokemon Go obsession.

You didn't get a chance to respond? I'm surprised you had time to read it. Was deleted 5 minutes after I posted. Can you repost it and maybe help others understand what you're referencing?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Mar 21st 2023, 22:20:31

You didn't get a chance to respond? I'm surprised you had time to read it. Was deleted 5 minutes after I posted. Can you repost it and maybe help others understand what you're referencing?

So I read it in the previous 4 mins and 59 seconds that it was up.
or here: Express mods: *Pikachu*
HA

Edited By: galleri on Mar 21st 2023, 22:23:39

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:16:44

Originally posted by Tertius:

Can we agree to this type of thing in the future? I think there are some legitimate questions (requests?) and if we don't have consensus there, I'm expecting we will once again find a very similar thread to this the next time this type of removal occurs. I mean, specifically, if there's no logging of what was closed or deleted, then that suggests we need to make sure individuals are even more accountable with detailing and explaining the actions they took.

Dont get deleted/banned.

Qz said we have no rights, end of.
Catch me on ir c

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:34:53

If Gerdler was to hypothetically resigns as mod, who would be an ideal candidate replace him with?

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 22nd 2023, 0:42:11

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:54:20

Originally posted by Coalie:
If Gerdler was to hypothetically resigns as mod, who would be an ideal candidate replace him with?

Real Man – mod of mods, a pitch for one man to rule them all:

Introducing Real Man - the ultimate moderator of moderators, ready to take on the role. With years of experience in online communities and a passion for fair and balanced moderation, Real Man is the ideal candidate to lead the charge. His proven track record of resolving conflicts, enforcing rules, and fostering a positive community culture has earned him the respect and trust of his peers.

As mod of mods, Real Man will bring a new level of professionalism, transparency, and accountability to the moderation team, ensuring that every user's voice is heard and every issue is addressed.

Join us in supporting Real Man for mod of mods and let's take our community to the next level.

Doug Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:56:03

Oh requiem lol add campaign manager to your resume?

Edited By: Doug on Mar 22nd 2023, 0:58:57
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Doug Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 0:57:23

If I were a rat I’d show you 10 messages with someone they all (certain players) have in mind and 2 asked “someone” bout JUST a forum/discord mod but not game mod. Rumor has it this person said “hell no!” lol

Hypothetically speaking or I could be just being a troll which I’m not good at lol now SUPERFLY was a lovable, huggable troll with decades of experience. But seems as if his voice has been silenced? Hmmm maybe he’s got the 14 day flu.

Ps. How am I defending you people now? How did I get here!

Edited By: Doug on Mar 22nd 2023, 1:03:56
Paradigm Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:06:51

Originally posted by Doug:

Up next at a beer hall near you: Doug The Mod of The Mod of Mods!

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:09:09

Listen up peons, as I've been told QZ doesnt have time to read all your posts and tries to stay away from the game as to stay unbiased, that being said stop complaining on AT like he's here reading it or a game mod would go run off and tell him of the injustices you claim go on by transperant and fair awsome mods. The mods are the only ones who are within their right for their hard job to say/do as they wish, it's their form of payment. That means banning and calling you all names is fair game. Suck it up, or just play the game and stop crying on AT.

Look what happened because of all your direct msgng to qz resulted in, he had to come and take a second look over the hard working mods jobs and found two cheating LaFers that the great mods missed, shame on you community.
Catch me on ir c

Doug Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:10:37

Originally posted by Doug:

Up next at a beer hall near you: Doug The Mod of The Mod of Mods!

Oh lord have mercy lol here we go
Paradigm Senator

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 1:12:26

Originally posted by Shweezy:
Listen up peons, as I've been told QZ doesnt have time to read all your posts and tries to stay away from the game as to stay unbiased, that being said stop complaining on AT like he's here reading it or a game mod would go run off and tell him of the injustices you claim go on by transperant and fair awsome mods. The mods are the only ones who are within their right for their hard job to say/do as they wish, it's their form of payment. That means banning and calling you all names is fair game. Suck it up, or just play the game and stop crying on AT.

Look what happened because of all your direct msgng to qz resulted in, he had to come and take a second look over the hard working mods jobs and found two cheating LaFers that the great mods missed, shame on you community.

Introducing Shweezy - the most wise man on earth! With his vast knowledge and unparalleled insights, Shweezy has earned a reputation as the ultimate authority on just about anything.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 2:06:29

buch for mod boss

BlackHole Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 2:16:43

Not to sound egotistical, but I think I've shown outstanding character in the midst of controversy.

I should be mod. My first act as mod would be to ban myself.

Who supports this movement?!?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2023, 3:31:43

I personally like Doug. He's trustworthy, neutral, and an overall very nice guy. More importantly, his approval rating is a lot higher with the general population.

Real Man

Mar 22nd 2023, 13:11:10

Real Man – mod of mods, a pitch for one man to rule them all:

Introducing Real Man - the ultimate moderator of moderators, ready to take on the role. With years of experience in online communities and a passion for fair and balanced moderation, Real Man is the ideal candidate to lead the charge. His proven track record of resolving conflicts, enforcing rules, and fostering a positive community culture has earned him the respect and trust of his peers.

As mod of mods, Real Man will bring a new level of professionalism, transparency, and accountability to the moderation team, ensuring that every user's voice is heard and every issue is addressed.

Join us in supporting Real Man for mod of mods and let's take our community to the next level.

Thank you for the kind words. I must admit they are very true, but Real Mod is not really something that interests me.

Outside of gaining an advantage in the game and abusing the power to censor all criticism, I can think of 0 reasons why someone would want to do the job for free and put up with all the abuse, whining, and crying in this game. I'd rather spend time laughing with my kids and touching grass.

There is no winners in this game, we are all losers.

Link Game profile

Mar 22nd 2023, 13:31:21

and you just lost the game
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 23rd 2023, 10:36:42

Me the rest of you can fluff off
Don of LaF

mdevol Game profile

Mar 23rd 2023, 16:39:47

I volunteer as tribute for district 13
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 23rd 2023, 20:20:11

Me, I promise to be fair, and log in for 2 sets every 5 years.
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 23rd 2023, 23:48:03

buch

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 25th 2023, 17:51:16

This thread was way to long and lacked entertainment value.
I was <-this-> close to closing the thread just because i was bored.

I mean it would be kind of funny if I just started randomly editing the posts but you know.. too easy

++martian
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Doug Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 17:53:10

I move for full frontal exposure! Wait… I mean full disclosure!

(Happy Martian?)
Paradigm Senator

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 25th 2023, 17:54:38

definitely a step in the right direction.
:)
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!