Hello. How are you?

Let's chat.

Suicidal Game profile

Dec 28th 2019, 17:23:06

Hello, A/S/L

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2019, 17:28:42

I hear Buch is the best contact for Elders.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rick Game profile

Dec 28th 2019, 18:27:51

13/f/florida, you?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2019, 20:42:43

Oh hai rick

You were 460 i take it. Saw it started a day after 138 died. We kill people who want to retal after not tagging. We're a warclan and we've made clear before our request for players to tag at least in a solo so mistakes of farming bots fast and accidentally causing issues doesn't happen. I don't think you should even be able to leave protection without a tag or all the bots should be in a tag, but that's hardly the point of this matter.

If you are untagged and fail a spy op against us you will die. Thats been common knowledge for some time. I made the call to kill you so if you wanna break bread tho, I'm right here. You might have a hard time changing my mind tho because I'm hard up for fluff to kill anyways.

If you wanna play untagged, you are our farmland. If you have a problem with that, you are our kill target. Simple easy FA on AT right there. Accept it or dont. But if you don't I'd start learning to wall. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 28th 2019, 21:13:44
See Original Post

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 28th 2019, 22:48:03

These bread have ferrets.

mrcuban Game profile

Dec 28th 2019, 22:53:41

Yo Derrick reply to DM please pappi

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2019, 1:12:56

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Oh hai rick

You were 460 i take it. Saw it started a day after 138 died. We kill people who want to retal after not tagging. We're a warclan and we've made clear before our request for players to tag at least in a solo so mistakes of farming bots fast and accidentally causing issues doesn't happen. I don't think you should even be able to leave protection without a tag or all the bots should be in a tag, but that's hardly the point of this matter.

If you are untagged and fail a spy op against us you will die. Thats been common knowledge for some time. I made the call to kill you so if you wanna break bread tho, I'm right here. You might have a hard time changing my mind tho because I'm hard up for fluff to kill anyways.

If you wanna play untagged, you are our farmland. If you have a problem with that, you are our kill target. Simple easy FA on AT right there. Accept it or dont. But if you don't I'd start learning to wall. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Preach!
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries