May 24th 2019, 2:12:56

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 2:22:21

You

Are

Dying

Wall
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 24th 2019, 2:30:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
You

Are

Dying

Wall

Elders Head of Nothing or Everything Dept
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Rasp Game profile

May 24th 2019, 14:01:00

bewbies
[16:18:00] znc-rasp: We can kill bushido, but not bushifo, zack, moriarty, ghost rider, or darkling
[16:18:07] Req: Is that all the same person?
[16:18:12] symba: yea
[16:18:25] mob: my kids are like dad why are you laughing so much

The_Hawk

May 24th 2019, 14:19:52

Derrick likes war. Derrick is using a reason to hit a netting tag that most likely will not restart to join the war. He is using this in order to show that the side that he is on is at a number disadvantage.

He is also making an assumption that a dead earth player would also make these similar moves.

I give it a 3/10.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 16:19:40

You can't help stupid even if you tried over there.

PDM blindsided a war tag last set. If they weren't at least wargaining after doing that, thats hardly my fault. No one has sympathy for PDM after the fluff they pulled last set except people who have been misinformed, or are in pdm.

If i wanted to pad my stats id have hit pscript and omega, not pdm. We had war arranged with imag last set and pdm knew that but hit anyways and put a strain on the war. They put their agenda ahead of everyone on the server during the biggest war in 3 years. If we didn't kill them, almost guaranteed stones and imag or someone else would have trashed them. It was a fluff move and honestly, we never messed with their netting. So why is it ok for them to mess with our wars?

Short answer. It isn't. I'm glad we're clear on that now.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 16:23:12

I've legitimately never seen one of these small netting tags blindside a war tag, and then complain that they were netting the following set when they get hit. They were OBVIOUSLY going to get hit after that. You weren't there last set hawk so I'll give you a pass. But bruh. Seriously. You don't blindside a warclan and then net the very next set. That's completely absurd.

breeze Game profile

May 24th 2019, 17:08:30

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You can't help stupid even if you tried over there.

PDM blindsided a war tag last set. If they weren't at least wargaining after doing that, thats hardly my fault. No one has sympathy for PDM after the fluff they pulled last set except people who have been misinformed, or are in pdm.

If i wanted to pad my stats id have hit pscript and omega, not pdm. We had war arranged with imag last set and pdm knew that but hit anyways and put a strain on the war. They put their agenda ahead of everyone on the server during the biggest war in 3 years. If we didn't kill them, almost guaranteed stones and imag or someone else would have trashed them. It was a fluff move and honestly, we never messed with their netting. So why is it ok for them to mess with our wars?

Short answer. It isn't. I'm glad we're clear on that now.

You are 100% correct Derrick

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 24th 2019, 17:44:41

Derrick is correct and everyone knew PDM would get hit this set.

Either way, stop acting crippled. You have stock, use it. You are not the only netting clan that was hit this set. You can turn things around, you are just using the "netting tag" excuse.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 17:55:52

Ikr. There's legitimately only like 10 or 11 of us playing. The rest are tagged to pay homage. Do you need 40 members to take us or what? I can fs some more tags if you feel its necessary but the 11 of us can only kill so many countries in a day....

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 18:01:25

Originally posted by galleri:

Except PDM :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 24th 2019, 18:16:11

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by galleri:

Except PDM :-/

They knew it too. They refused to acknowledge it was coming though. It is like how I avoid my birthdays, you know it is going to happen, but you are going to try to ignore it.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

mrcuban Game profile

May 24th 2019, 21:24:43

Derrick your ego is too big for this game my friend. You can quit your virtual vomit on these boards posting as if any one individual here actually matters more than someone else. There is no such thing as EE clout, but you have been chasing it for years.

The divide between clans and narrative here is similar to left or right wing US politics in that everyone is just listening to their own fluff and unable to hear another POV or another direction of a situation. Facts are facts, but not here.

PDM already decided the SET BEFORE that we were going to FS imag, this was in retaliation to their blindside of PDM. NOBODY reached out to us to join until after the new set began. I NEVER CONFIRMED WE WERE JOINING.

If you somehow were emotionally hurt because we turned up late to a war we never confirmed we would be joining thats on you.

So quit twisting the facts to suit your emotional agenda. Its a game, your war dec sucked, but the recipe saved you. GG

The_Hawk

May 24th 2019, 21:35:57

Don't waste your time Cuban. Just merge into laf.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 21:44:06

Originally posted by mrcuban:
Derrick your ego is too big for this game my friend. You can quit your virtual vomit on these boards posting as if any one individual here actually matters more than someone else. There is no such thing as EE clout, but you have been chasing it for years.

The divide between clans and narrative here is similar to left or right wing US politics in that everyone is just listening to their own fluff and unable to hear another POV or another direction of a situation. Facts are facts, but not here.

PDM already decided the SET BEFORE that we were going to FS imag, this was in retaliation to their blindside of PDM. NOBODY reached out to us to join until after the new set began. I NEVER CONFIRMED WE WERE JOINING.

If you somehow were emotionally hurt because we turned up late to a war we never confirmed we would be joining thats on you.

So quit twisting the facts to suit your emotional agenda. Its a game, your war dec sucked, but the recipe saved you. GG

You really don't get it. I'm trying. I really am. No one cares that you hit imag. Good on you. Most people dislike imag. That's fair. You also were awkward and secretive about whether you were in or out of the server war, and certainly people were uncertain whether or not you were in. These were all things.

Rage is really good pals with us. Both of us were looking forward to playing together, and slaughtering them because you fluffed up the war didnt feel good. Do you understand better now? That made me bitter. We were locked in and war planning with an ally and you knocking apart sol's allies and blowing your stock forced a change in the war that largely affected your sides activity and ability with war torn countries. You fluffed up the biggest war in 3 years and arguably made it less competitive. If you had flat out said no to the server war and hit imag earlier no one would have said fluff. That, in the eyes of a wardog like myself, is viewed as worse than killing a netter.

Just figure out a way to communicate that doesnt mess things up for other players, and we have no beef.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 24th 2019, 21:54:42
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 24th 2019, 22:54:13

Ikr. There's legitimately only like 10 or 11 of us playing. The rest are tagged to pay homage. Do you need 40 members to take us or what? I can fs some more tags if you feel its necessary but the 11 of us can only kill so many countries in a day....

Can we please hit omega?

The_Hawk

May 24th 2019, 23:00:43

You really don't get it. I'm trying. I really am. No one cares that you hit imag. Good on you. Most people dislike imag. That's fair. You also were awkward and secretive about whether you were in or out of the server war, and certainly people were uncertain whether or not you were in. These were all things.

Rage is really good pals with us. Both of us were looking forward to playing together, and slaughtering them because you fluffed up the war didnt feel good. Do you understand better now? That made me bitter. We were locked in and war planning with an ally and you knocking apart sol's allies and blowing your stock forced a change in the war that largely affected your sides activity and ability with war torn countries. You fluffed up the biggest war in 3 years and arguably made it less competitive. If you had flat out said no to the server war and hit imag earlier no one would have said fluff. That, in the eyes of a wardog like myself, is viewed as worse than killing a netter.

Just figure out a way to communicate that doesnt mess things up for other players, and we have no beef.

So who was gonna do what first?

It sounds like pdm had plans before the set to hit imag and your war would have ruined those plans.

Or was this war planned before pdm wanted to war imag?

This still sounds like a pisss poor excuse to war pdm. I hope you understand this.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 24th 2019, 23:12:22

There's like 27 of you and like 11 of us. We're going to war and you aren't going to please everyone. Its as good as an excuse as i need, or is available these days. I feel like no one was a bigger asshole than PDM last set, so we hit the biggest asshole.

The_Hawk

May 24th 2019, 23:57:05

There's like 27 of you and like 11 of us. We're going to war and you aren't going to please everyone. Its as good as an excuse as i need, or is available these days. I feel like no one was a bigger asshole than PDM last set, so we hit the biggest asshole.

Cool, sounds good.

Dev encouraging it

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 0:30:12

Derrick likes iFag because breeze gave him a blow job sometime in the past.

iMag still sucks tho.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 25th 2019, 0:47:48

So does the new PDM
sooo there!

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

May 25th 2019, 1:28:32

Originally posted by Requiem:

iMag still sucks tho.

lol

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 1:47:50

Wow

The_Hawk

May 25th 2019, 2:16:37

iMag still sucks tho.

0_0

Dev encouraging it

breeze Game profile

May 25th 2019, 4:06:43

iMag still sucks tho.

Well well Requiem runs his mouth one more time. Still butthurt with iMag huh? Sorry you got beat up by iMag. Get over it butthurt boy. Theres nothing wrong with Derrick and I have a lot of trust and respect for Derrick. Sorry you are such a di*khead and life must be tough for you. Life is hard when you're stupid like you are. You can come out of the closet Requeen its ok. Us hetrosexuals wont bash you.

mrcuban Game profile

May 25th 2019, 22:47:27

Derrick the fact of the matter is we expected Imag to FS us, and we would have wiped the floor with them. The only person who didn't pact us was you and Imag. We pacted everyone else and offered IMAG and Elders pacts because we wanted to net. Given our positive history PDM would not have picked Elders to blindside us. Because you never said anything...

The decision for PDM to war last set was decided LONG before we were approached to join the server war. Our decision to war IMAG was not a personal decision to upset others. I put the needs of our members above the needs of YOUR members and that is what every president should do. We were blindsided by imag and when that happens sometimes people want to see payback. . PDM is a netting alliance and when i took over PDM would average 1-2 members every set. Now PDM sits consistently 6-9 members and those are netters, not great netters but that is how they enjoy the game.

Your decision to blindside PDM this set was clearly personal for you, and its how you make enemies in this game. I'd never had issues with you, or Elders up until this decision. In fact the assistance you provided PDM when imag blinded a smaller PDM I made the mistake of thinking we were allies we could call apon if needed, my mistake.

The thing is with people like you, your slimmy and cannot be trusted. If i have an issue i'll message you directly and talk it out. I won't say one thing, or in your case say nothing and ignore my chats and requests to pact and then blindside us...

Edited By: mrcuban on May 25th 2019, 23:04:40

Neil Game profile

May 25th 2019, 23:08:23

Good to see the homophobia hasnt changed since yall were 14 back in 1999.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 23:20:31

Pffffffft. If that were the case cuban you wouldnt have been wishy washy about the war. You'd have straight shot me. Like "nah we have other plans to hit imag this set" and i wouldda been like cool. Do you. I have these conversations with people every set. I wouldnt had tried to prevent you from hitting imag as i know why you were doing it.

We had an issue you could have messaged me directly about and worked out. Instead you decided to take a poopy on hours of work.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 25th 2019, 23:21:28

I still have the messages if you'd like to see yourself beating around the bush.

breeze Game profile

May 25th 2019, 23:57:43

Derrick the fact of the matter is we expected Imag to FS us, and we would have wiped the floor with them. The only person who didn't pact us was you and Imag. We pacted everyone else and offered IMAG and Elders pacts because we wanted to net. Given our positive history PDM would not have picked Elders to blindside us. Because you never said anything...

The decision for PDM to war last set was decided LONG before we were approached to join the server war. Our decision to war IMAG was not a personal decision to upset others. I put the needs of our members above the needs of YOUR members and that is what every president should do. We were blindsided by imag and when that happens sometimes people want to see payback. . PDM is a netting alliance and when i took over PDM would average 1-2 members every set. Now PDM sits consistently 6-9 members and those are netters, not great netters but that is how they enjoy the game.

Your decision to blindside PDM this set was clearly personal for you, and its how you make enemies in this game. I'd never had issues with you, or Elders up until this decision. In fact the assistance you provided PDM when imag blinded a smaller PDM I made the mistake of thinking we were allies we could call apon if needed, my mistake.

The thing is with people like you, your slimmy and cannot be trusted. If i have an issue i'll message you directly and talk it out. I won't say one thing, or in your case say nothing and ignore my chats and requests to pact and then blindside us...

For one when we hit you the first time the numbers of members was close to the same. We had 5 and you had 4. Then you had help by others. So don't make it out like poor PDM. My question is why would we pact you this set or any set?

breeze Game profile

May 25th 2019, 23:59:19

I still have the messages if you'd like to see yourself beating around the bush.

He wont want to see them Derrick.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 0:22:43

Yeahhhh and it appears he wanted to war this set (his words) and is just unhappy he's getting totally outclassed.

Kind of reminds when rage didnt get the exact war they wanted last set due to pdm antics, but still acted classy.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 26th 2019, 0:33:20
See Original Post

The_Hawk

May 26th 2019, 0:50:37

Yeahhhh and it appears he wanted to war this set (his words) and is just unhappy he's getting totally outclassed.

Kind of reminds when rage didnt get the exact war they wanted last set due to pdm antics, but still acted classy.

No he did not want to war and gave his clan a vote. They voted to net but be prepared for imag to hit.

Imag was running some janky rainbow strings.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 1:05:38

Hahaha. Word.

mrcuban Game profile

May 26th 2019, 1:22:46

mrcuban Game profile

May 26th 2019, 1:22:47

Derrick you can shift the focus all you like.

At PDM we net as a team or we war as a team.

Nobody voiced issue with our fs of imag last set to me directly. You remained silent. If you had issue truly you could have discussed it with me but you didn’t. You ignored my dms.

Either way there is no honourable way to FS pdm when it’s 15 v 7 blindside on a netting tag. So you throw stones under the bus.

Class act.

The_Hawk

May 26th 2019, 1:31:41

Inb4 imag hits...

Ooops too late lol.

Dev encouraging it

DruncK Game profile

May 26th 2019, 2:08:11

Everything you say or do in this set is pointless MrCube for the simple fact that you won't do a damn thing about it next set because you're a netting tag. Squash elders and get respect or accept always being untrustworthy pawns.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 2:09:47

Nah. Actually stones gets it. We needed a war worthy of pouring out a glass to vic. We have split sides of a group of his best pals. If you ask them, they will tell you the same thing as me. Us fighting stones is a great way to honor our fallen comrade.

If you don't feel like it's necessary to have open dialogue about what you're doing, cuban, then I'm not sure why you expect the same in return. It's not shifting blame. You beat around the bush and bullfluffted me about your plans last set. Again. I can show you. You only want the open dialogue when its convenient for you or affects your tag.

The_Hawk

May 26th 2019, 2:15:00

Originally posted by DruncK:
Everything you say or do in this set is pointless MrCube for the simple fact that you won't do a damn thing about it next set because you're a netting tag. Squash elders and get respect or accept always being untrustworthy pawns.

Honestly think they should merge into laf or sol.

Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 3:05:03

Originally posted by The_Hawk:
Originally posted by DruncK:

Honestly think they should merge into laf or sol.

Or you know....a clan that gets to net lol. Looking at the other threads it appears it might be a while.

Tbh I'd rather see pdm be pdm and we will more than likely go back to policing their suiciders and making sure they get otherwise peaceful net sets. I had a good talk about this with monsters the other day. It's kind of lame for them this set because competition doesn't really exist. It sorta kills the motivation to do your best when you're guaranteed tops. Generally speaking, elders, among a vast majority of other tags, prefer a mix of both wars and netting with parity. This set is overkill in that regard.

To Cuban's credit, he's recruiting, he knows his members, he comments on the forums, hes growing his tag, etc. He's done as good a job as leader by and large and i think if they keep growing and keep working on it, theyll be up with monsters eventually. He's done a fantastic job with his tag.

If i was in his position last set, where a server war popped up during a set we had revenge planned, i probably would have handled it similarly but i would had also assumed the allies of the clan i hit would come after me next set. My revenge would come at the expense of an asswhopping next set as it has for elders against basically any tag we've had conflict with.

People more experienced with war know i will keep all secrets and largely base wars I'm building on what's good for server health. This war is probably a major exception, but i felt like it would have been easy to let me know what was up, so the war last set wasnt stacked with like 20 extra members on one side with absolutely no stock in the rare event we get a 150 person war.

There's not a lot of sets that offend me if fluff gets weird. Last set was the biggest war in three years tho, and should not have been a blowout aside from lack of participation from pdm/imag/rage. This was PDMs fault entirely. I don't know how they would have avoided it. All i know is they should have, and i was pissed about it.

Edited By: DerrickICN on May 26th 2019, 3:07:04
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

May 26th 2019, 13:09:18

Cuban am I reading wrong? Are you saying no one voiced the issue with you? You mean all of our fluffing on AT wasn't enough? Damn did you need snail mail? Probably no one sent it because all the clans were busy refixing the set up.
In the future, all you have to say is this, it works fine, I have done it plenty of times as HFA, pres,vand vp of clans.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

May 26th 2019, 16:50:05

Hmmmm. I was netting if you call it that
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

ERTYUIPOP Game profile

May 28th 2019, 3:14:48

Sunob \m/

SuperFly Game profile

May 28th 2019, 3:32:14

I was actually netting. Was minding my own business running a rep casher when all of this went down.

ninong Game profile

May 28th 2019, 7:27:01

i see superfly and all I remember is your old ix titty sig
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 20:23:24

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I was actually netting. Was minding my own business running a rep casher when all of this went down.

Wait...

Wut????

Get back to CI :P
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

May 28th 2019, 20:35:57

Everyone knows elders is teh best netterz. We just choose to war.