Kyatoru Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 20:33:46

Where are you playing right now?
What are you doing next reset?
What are you wearing?
+Kya

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 20:56:54

I am wearing a Columbia brand t-shirt. It has 'The Periodic Table of Fish Lures and Flies' on the back.
I am wearing a pair of forest green cargo shorts with the front button missing.
I am wearing a brown leather belt with a silver buckle.
I am wearing a paif of brown sneakers with maroon and gray accents. These shoes are old and need to be replaced. There is a hole in the top front of the right shoes such that you can see my dirty white socks. (the socks were clean this morning, but it was a torrential downpour as I walked to work this morning and the red from my shoes soaked in and stained my socks. I know this because I had them drying in my office on the air control (heater, A/C). As an interesting note my office was 85 degrees until recently to get my socks dry.

To figure out what else I am wearing, as long as the answer to your other questions, you'll have to join PDM.

http://hosting.boxcarhosting.net:443/...ation.php?clanID=Paradigm

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 20:59:36

Originally posted by Detmer:
I am wearing a Columbia brand t-shirt. It has 'The Periodic Table of Fish Lures and Flies' on the back.
I am wearing a paif of brown sneakers with maroon and gray accents. These shoes are old and need to be replaced. There is a hole in the top front of the right shoes such that you can see my dirty white socks. (the socks were clean this morning, but it was a torrential downpour as I walked to work this morning and the red from my shoes soaked in and stained my socks. I know this because I had them drying in my office on the air control (heater, A/C). As an interesting note my office was 85 degrees until recently to get my socks dry.

To figure out what else I am wearing, as well as the answer to your other questions, you'll have to join PDM.

AoS Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:00:38

To figure out what else I am wearing, as well as the answer to your other questions, you'll have to join PDM.

The dreamer is banished to obscurity.

Detmer Game profile

Jun 21st 2010, 21:00:43

ok, well now you can see my correct message, quoted as if it was the original.

Sometimes I amaze even myself.