Verified:

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2021, 16:46:54

Bow to your masters. Flee in fear and take refuge inside your homes. Sleepy Joe will save you.
wasn't me...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2021, 16:49:00

Given that indoor transmission is more likely than outdoor transmission people should be forbidden to be inside instead! :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2021, 17:41:02

Yeah, but the administration is toying with the idea of another shut down and free money for everyone, hide your children!!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 31st 2021, 17:43:45

I think they are more or less saying 'get vaccinated KoH... or else' :P

tmas Game profile

Jul 31st 2021, 17:49:51

I'm good with whatever.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2021, 18:01:45

Originally posted by Gerdler:
I think they are more or less saying 'get vaccinated KoH... or else' :P

I'm not gonna, don't need it, people that do should though.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Jul 31st 2021, 19:12:06

I got muh two chips

BigP Game profile

Aug 2nd 2021, 13:48:39

Cell phone service has been great after the shot
- SoF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2021, 14:50:45

Originally posted by BigP:
Cell phone service has been great after the shot

You got 5G now
(•_•)

BigP Game profile

Aug 2nd 2021, 15:12:08

I can surf the net so fast now when im pooping its great
- SoF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2021, 15:30:12

I love that!
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2021, 17:35:51

Dear oh dear...even the Aussies are grilling us now....

https://youtu.be/rSaTXfeKFvA

😕
(•_•)

Anarchist Game profile

Aug 2nd 2021, 22:57:08

I can't stay home so oh well. All we did was pick up business during the shutdown and still haven't really slowed down

major Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 1:31:31

now there is talk of quarantine for all vaccinated in the u.s.

Stilt42 Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 3:13:32

Originally posted by major:
now there is talk of quarantine for all vaccinated in the u.s.

Won’t happen. This administration doesn’t have the intestinal fortitude to make that decision and the American public willingly/submissively obey. And they know it.

breeze Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 14:12:37

I will not confirm or obey. The government has no clue as to what to do. If ya want the shot get it, if ya dont, then dont.

HEMPMAN1 Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 16:58:30

I wonder when the CDC will recommend closing the southern border.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2021, 17:06:23

Facts not need apply, if lockdowns worked, Sweden would be one big graveyard now, but let's ignore that!

https://youtu.be/IFj4N7UodIM
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 3rd 2021, 18:50:46

It's the chonker's fault!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 3rd 2021, 21:42:40

To be transparent, not to be confused with being a trans Parent, I have had my two vaccine shots. Oldest daughter is a Doctor and youngest daughter is doing cancer research at UNC Chapel Hill. I received a better understanding of the MRNA technology.

With the vaccine, if I get the corona..... I might get sick.
Without the vaccine, if I get the corona.... I might die or have some serious medical bills.

With the vaccine, I might still carry the virus to you.
If I give you the virus, without you getting the vaccine,..... you might die or have some serious medical bills.

My Governor, in the great State of West Virginia, used common sense and now provides free antibody testing for those over 60 years old, who have had their vaccine over six months ago, to determine the effectiveness of the vaccine and determine if a booster shot is needed. The antibody test results will be sent to the FDA, CDC..... This information can be used, once the experts are done doing the politics thing over the vaccine, to provide facts instead of opinions.

I do believe everyone should get their facts from AT and other forms of social media, because they are never wrong but, out of love for my daughters, I will go with their plan.

To continue transparency, I do not care if you get the vaccine or not.... anymore than I care if you drink and drive (although you could hit a bump and spill it).
As long as my Gov't doesn't feel the need to close the southern border, I trust them to know what is right because, like social media, they are never wrong.

If you are on the fence over the vaccine, tune out the bullfluffe, get off your azz and go talk to your Doctor. We be free, we be 'Muricans, we do what we want.

Edited By: Suicidal on Aug 3rd 2021, 21:44:44

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 3rd 2021, 22:43:17

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Facts not need apply, if lockdowns worked, Sweden would be one big graveyard now, but let's ignore that!

https://youtu.be/IFj4N7UodIM

I think the problem is that the chinese lockdown worked. The west all had pandemic plans that looked like what Sweden did, but most other countries political leadership panicked when they saw all the short term supply gluts in medicines, health care and PPE. I don't really blame them, I think they are just the wrong people for the job of deciding what to do in a crisis they have no education about or prior experience of which to base their decisions on, and it is really weird to put a group of doctors and epidemiologists in charge of something with such broad ramifications on the economy, society and life as a whole.

The reason Sweden went pretty much solo on the no-lockdown strategy was because the political class was afraid to act against the expert authorities suggestions. This isn't ideal either, because to have or not to have a lockdown is very much a political decision.

Also I think that theres a misconception about what we did that lives on and is spread around the world. It's not like if we didnt do anything. Mobile tracking data suggests a greater or as great reduction in travel between regions in the no-lockdown Sweden than similar european countries that had lockdowns. People were told in no unclear terms not to do unnecesary travel, to avoid crowded commuter buses/trains, to grocery shop alone and not as often, avoid meeting people they didnt need to, to work from home whenever possible etc, and we did, by our own choice, for the most part. That part worked well.
Half our fatalities are in nursing homes which generally house around 1.5% our population, they were a death trap, and they were before the pandemic as well, and unless changes are made they will be after the pandemic as well, but not because of covid19.

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 3rd 2021, 22:46:21

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2021, 1:20:11

Yeah, the politics did more harm than the virus itself IMO, I'm one of those who was exposed (3 times) last year and is healthy enough to where the virus didn't affect me, I didn't even test positive, my doctor told me something that I found hilarious about me getting the vaccine, he said "It wouldn't hurt you to get it, but since we still don't know what the long term effects of it will be, it could actually hurt you, since you were exposed three times and didn't get sick nor tested positive I wouldn't worry about getting it, but we really can't assume you won't get sick next time you're exposed" paraphrasing here lol but yeah he couldn't recommend for or against it 🤷
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 4th 2021, 3:27:32

The way I think of it is that as the vaccinations on risk groups is probably quite high in many places and the delta variant is very contagious we wont reach herd immunity by just the vaccinations but they will soon realize that you get a lot of cases just like previous waves and still very few deaths and hospital admissions, meaning the restrictions will not be defensible. As such most places will accept cases to rise to higher levels than before while still opening up more and more. And it is therefore likely that more or less everyone not vaccinated (hopefully only young people not in risk groups) will get covid eventually.

You might have been very lucky or there might be some inate immunity that no one knows about yet, but it doesn't matter, N=1 never matters. Or one of the tests was wrong, it happens. Either way, it's anecdotal.

IF you get covid later you hopefully will not get very sick or get long covid, or you might never get it, or you had it and the test was wrong.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2021, 3:50:25

Yeah, many possibilities with tests also known to give false results, but three false negatives is a long shot, I might just be one of many that doesn't get sick, I've never had a flu in my life, I turned 45 yesterday!
(•_•)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 4th 2021, 13:51:55

You only need one false negative tho unless you took the 3 tests in very close succession. One false negative and two true negatives. Unless you are talking antibody tests.

I believe flu is what we call a bad cold normally.

m0bzta Game profile

Aug 4th 2021, 13:56:41

Delta Variant came out with the Delta PLUS this week
Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2021, 16:05:11

You only need one false negative tho unless you took the 3 tests in very close succession. One false negative and two true negatives. Unless you are talking antibody tests.

Two tests were within a week from each other, no antibody tests done and don't know why even though I asked for one after my third exposure and negative tests, the hardest cold I've had wasn't tough enough to deter me from my daily routine, I have a very good immune system when it comes to fighting off viruses, who knows maybe I'll get lung cancer and die from that despite never having a cigarette in my mouth LOL.
(•_•)

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2021, 16:05:54

icn

Raging Budda Game profile

Aug 5th 2021, 17:37:14

Originally posted by Suicidal:
To be transparent, not to be confused with being a trans Parent, I have had my two vaccine shots. Oldest daughter is a Doctor and youngest daughter is doing cancer research at UNC Chapel Hill. I received a better understanding of the MRNA technology.

With the vaccine, if I get the corona..... I might get sick.
Without the vaccine, if I get the corona.... I might die or have some serious medical bills.

With the vaccine, I might still carry the virus to you.
If I give you the virus, without you getting the vaccine,..... you might die or have some serious medical bills.

My Governor, in the great State of West Virginia, used common sense and now provides free antibody testing for those over 60 years old, who have had their vaccine over six months ago, to determine the effectiveness of the vaccine and determine if a booster shot is needed. The antibody test results will be sent to the FDA, CDC..... This information can be used, once the experts are done doing the politics thing over the vaccine, to provide facts instead of opinions.

I do believe everyone should get their facts from AT and other forms of social media, because they are never wrong but, out of love for my daughters, I will go with their plan.

To continue transparency, I do not care if you get the vaccine or not.... anymore than I care if you drink and drive (although you could hit a bump and spill it).
As long as my Gov't doesn't feel the need to close the southern border, I trust them to know what is right because, like social media, they are never wrong.

If you are on the fence over the vaccine, tune out the bullfluffe, get off your azz and go talk to your Doctor. We be free, we be 'Muricans, we do what we want.

I know this is a couple days later, but this gave me a good if somewhat awkward laugh.
Your base is mine!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 7th 2021, 10:53:48

Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 7th 2021, 10:55:07

double post

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2021, 17:38:37

Edited By: Jayr on Aug 12th 2021, 22:22:42
wasn't me...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2021, 19:28:53

You are not the least bit concerned with the journalistic integrity here, taking things out of context, cutting to make sure it doesnt make sense etc. But yeah, THESE journalists have integrity because they support your politics lol.

Come on. Even CNN has a leg up on these fluffs lol.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2021, 20:07:07

Edited By: Jayr on Aug 12th 2021, 22:22:52
wasn't me...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 9th 2021, 20:11:00

I watched the video... The only thing more cringe than your president is this type of 'journalism' and the people who swallow it hook line and sinker lol. :)

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2021, 20:53:42

Edited By: Jayr on Aug 12th 2021, 22:22:22
wasn't me...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2021, 21:41:40

Good journalism is only conducted by leftists, that's what he means, nevermind facts.
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 10th 2021, 0:26:47

No.
Women just call a bad cold a bad cold.... you men turn it into the man flu. hahahahaha

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Razorblades Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 6:58:00

Lol Sleepy Joe.

My butts been wiped. lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 9:01:43

I heard covid is a vanerial disease. Passed on from mouth to mouth.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 18:32:35

a lot of people are talking about it becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated

but that relies on a lot of things

like immune response still working quickly enough once antibodies drop, which is what its supposed to do

no killer variants mutating, which is harder the more infections there are

age limits getting low enough on vaccines that you dont have a lot of kids getting badly ill or dying

then you still run into the triage problem on the remaining population, people are beginning to talk about not treating or putting at the end of the queue people who could have got vaccinated but refuse, along the same lines you could get refused for heart surgery if you dont quit smoking

as long as just general resourcing problems, do you want the ICU full of COVID patients when you get in a car accident?

and there's the broader questions about how many booster shots do the countries with high availability deserve compared to the people in countries that havnt had much availability at all

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 18:42:44

😕

thats sky news, they are a small viewership cable tv channel owned by murdoch and got banned from youtube for covid disinformation that has a much greater reach online with like-minded foreigners, its hardly a mainstream australian view

although the majority of australian news is a murdoch/nine duopoly sky is by far the most radical part of the murdoch empire

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2021, 19:24:01

Originally posted by enshula:

😕

thats sky news, they are a small viewership cable tv channel owned by murdoch and got banned from youtube for covid disinformation that has a much greater reach online with like-minded foreigners, its hardly a mainstream australian view

although the majority of australian news is a murdoch/nine duopoly sky is by far the most radical part of the murdoch empire

I can make the argument that Silicon Valley is far left and they're engaged in shutting down any and all points of view that doesn't align to theirs by using "misinformation" and "hate speech" as a tool, not really an argument though, they got caught several times doing it, so.... Yeah both sides are turds, meanwhile the people that are in the middle get shafted, as usual.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Aug 24th 2021, 22:32:35

"as long as just general resourcing problems, do you want the ICU full of COVID patients when you get in a car accident?"

That's what we need. Joe can create the vaccine for car accidents.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2021, 1:00:32

"as long as just general resourcing problems, do you want the ICU full of COVID patients when you get in a car accident?"

we have that already, its called many things from: Drivers License training, Seat belts, Safety bumpers, Air bags, side/front impact structural supports, lights, road rules and all other manner of behavioral conditions. You could even argue that EMT training and fire support services are also interacting with the potential death rate of driving a car..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2021, 3:47:31

Originally posted by Bug:

we have that already, its called many things from: Drivers License training, Seat belts, Safety bumpers, Air bags, side/front impact structural supports, lights, road rules and all other manner of behavioral conditions. You could even argue that EMT training and fire support services are also interacting with the potential death rate of driving a car..

Negative, nothing cures stupidity, stupid drivers outnumber all the above.
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2021, 3:48:55

Negative, nothing cures stupidity.

Well true, but then that also is a double edged sword.. has positive and negative implications..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2021, 3:49:54

Negative, nothing cures stupidity.

Well true, but then that also is a double edged sword.. has positive and negative implications..

Name one positive, I can't seem to find any lol, help me :P
(•_•)

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 25th 2021, 6:05:46

to which? cause i have no issues taking this to discord for some kind of actual convo :P

But AT is mostly trolls :P

JamesBond007 Game profile

Aug 25th 2021, 11:01:38

lol @ bug