Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

May 17th 2023, 20:29:36

Originally posted by mdevol:
Blackhole just needs more time and to get guidance from other people.

He's active, has a decent grip of how to play the game, and wants to learn. That's pretty much all you need. Just needs a better surrounding.

Being used by Gerdler (the player not the mod) as cannon fodder and a meat shield and then allowing BH to run his mouth to become the public punching bag didn't allow him to establish himself as a player before becoming public enemy.

Like I've said before, he would likely be fun to have on your side but a pain to fight against given the right situation to develop. He just came up in the wrong situation.

I ran my mouth way before Gerd met me. I think I was three sets in before Gerd ever even said a word to me.

It wasn't his fault I have enemies.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 17th 2023, 20:33:22

Originally posted by BlackHole:
Originally posted by mdevol:
Blackhole just needs more time and to get guidance from other people.

He's active, has a decent grip of how to play the game, and wants to learn. That's pretty much all you need. Just needs a better surrounding.

Being used by Gerdler (the player not the mod) as cannon fodder and a meat shield and then allowing BH to run his mouth to become the public punching bag didn't allow him to establish himself as a player before becoming public enemy.

Like I've said before, he would likely be fun to have on your side but a pain to fight against given the right situation to develop. He just came up in the wrong situation.

I ran my mouth way before Gerd met me. I think I was three sets in before Gerd ever even said a word to me.

It wasn't his fault I have enemies.

For whatever it's worth, i like you the way you are, you don't need a new persona, just use different country names, like I said before, you're more than welcome to play any server you wish bro :-)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 13:21:29

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by ZEN:
I'm 100% Asian and you treat me this poorly.

I'd go with 50% Asian to be safe. Let's not get too greedy here I am 1/16th Asian.

I'll take my 100% Asian and shove it up your Caucasian.

I know we haven't spoken officially yet since "the return". But I do miss you. I have to find a way to chat that doesn't involve the disc. I shall ponder on this while I continue to pick fights with people I've never heard of or met.

Hey black butthole - I just came back. We don't know each other. I just get bored. Plus if I can say something about Gerd, I try to take that opportunity as often as I can. Never apologize to anyone in this game unless you're doing it to stab them in the back later. Some games you meet people and they are decent humans. This is not one of them. All of the trolls and queens of drama have gathered here in this game over the past 27 years to make it truly the last great fluff show. No one is safe. Have mental health issues? It gets exploited. Have life threatening diseases? You get targeted day one. Have never kissed a girl and live in Sweden? Then you get promoted to mod.

Some people have been plotting and planning so long, I don't think they even realize they do it anymore. It's truly great. The game is ok, but the medieval style GoT backstabbing that goes on this game is the true gem.

So, stay. Enjoy it. Plot your revenge. Hide in other names or tags or servers until its time. Then destroy with impunity and revel in the salty tears of your enemies. Just don't do it for hours on end. It takes like 3 min to play the actual game. Spend pockets of 5-10 min throughout the day on the rest. I'd say I spend a total of 15 min on this game every day. Most of the time less.

I hope I've encouraged you to stay. If not, I could try talking trash your loved female family members. Hate is just as good as love here.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 13:43:01

[quote poster=ZEN; 51856; 1013052][quote poster=Requiem; 51856; 1012965]

Have never kissed a girl and live in Sweden? Then you get promoted to mod.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

May 18th 2023, 17:47:17

[quote poster=Coalie; 51856; 1013055][quote poster=ZEN; 51856; 1013052]

Have never kissed a girl and live in Sweden? Then you get promoted to mod.

Paging Red X, Prime, martian, and Warster. How'd you all get here then?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 18:01:33

If you're a real Asian (100% pure, sun ripened... Back on topic), you must demonstrate your knowledge and appreciation of K-Pop dance routines.
<galleri: "space between paragraph">
Film yourself doing a dance routine, and it better be original. I have watched countless hours to ensure you are not cheating, then post your totally original routine on all major social media sites for the world to judge – especially only fans. I quit buying pang coin for one month to sub to you for $4.99 per month, never recurring (I have not been a sub for multiple years already).

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 18:13:00

If you're a real Asian (100% pure, sun ripened... Back on topic), you must demonstrate your knowledge and appreciation of K-Pop dance routines.
Film yourself doing a dance routine, and it better be original. I have watched countless hours to ensure you are not cheating, then post your totally original routine on all major social media sites for the world to judge – especially only fans. I quit buying pang coin for one month to sub to you for $4.99 per month, never recurring (I have not been a sub for multiple years already).

The amount of racism I just witnessed is unreal

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2023, 18:42:00

You all are a hot mess.

Edited By: Doug on May 18th 2023, 19:02:16
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM hFa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 18:42:54

(It was a joke zen and I make fun of each other all the time)

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2023, 18:44:35

Thank for for clarifying my old friend. Some just kinda look towards me to be the diversity spokesman. lol (a job I don’t want)

/me skips away singing dancing queen.
Paradigm Senator

Chevs

May 18th 2023, 19:56:03

Originally posted by Coalie:

The amount of racism I just witnessed is unreal

Requiem...the racist dev turned greifer/suicider. Based on theORKINMANs last post...I'm not suprised Requiem has ties to PDM.

pitiful conduct in this day and age.
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2023, 20:23:20

Oh please…

Edited By: Doug on May 18th 2023, 20:25:41
Paradigm Senator

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 20:31:21

That’s alright folks I give req the pass. Since he’s 1/16 Asian. It’s cool with me. He can continue his kpop Dance routine jokes

I just think it’s hilarious Zen outed bhole as a racist against asians.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 20:43:19

The amount of snowflake melting i just witnessed is real....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Doug Game profile

May 18th 2023, 20:50:28

Gee. I think I’ve seen this show before.

Edited By: Doug on May 18th 2023, 20:58:33
Paradigm Senator

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 21:38:41

Originally posted by Doug:
Gee. I think I’ve seen this show before.

💯
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 18th 2023, 22:01:38

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I think Doug and Chevs should get a private room. Geez we don’t need to all be offended until Zen says he is offended!

major Game profile

May 18th 2023, 22:49:28

bonus.... lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 0:23:04

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

I think Doug and Chevs should get a private room. Geez we don’t need to all be offended until Zen says he is offended!

I'm past the midpoint of my life, fluff might even be 3/4 the way, I ain't got time to get offended.
(•_•)

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 19:40:34

(It was a joke zen and I make fun of each other all the time)

I've never met this person before. I feel like I'm being personally attacked. All I want to do is play this game without prejudice from people like you. I bet you're even straight. Probably say "y'all" and wear a collared shirt. Let me guess, you have a steady job? Next thing you'll tell me you use to work in insurance or something, but then decided to get into programming. Now if you drink seltzers, i want reps. I've never felt so oppressed.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

May 19th 2023, 21:22:48

That is a nice way to avoid the question at hand here... I want that video!