Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 3:51:01

11 pages or bust!

First off i don't feel like hangin with a racist chauvinist fluffin piece of trash like sui to make a war happen. Frankly minority people won't even hang in chat because he's such an unabashed bigot, it isn't fun for us.

Secondly, Xyle is one of the fluffiest, most conceited, overpopularized leaders who shows up to run a solid 6 chats a set, acts like a fluffhead to the whole community aside from his tag, and acts like his fluff don't stink.

-------------

Put yourself in my shoes for a second. I gotta bunch o nice players who love this game, but i couldn't pay someone to treat us like LaF does but also wanna war cept stones. And us and stones can't take the house.

Ultimately I'm at an impasse making a war because sol accepts bigotry and sof is run by assholes. A little help?

BONUS!

allbymyself87 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 3:56:43

What happened? o.O

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 4:00:44

Derrick == Neil?

Tigress Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 4:08:56

/me thinks it's a full moon
Happy Hunting

Tigress

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 5:14:46

You should self delete baby d no one likes you.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 5:23:53

Imag, EVO, Mercs, Stoners and Elders are all bullies and flufftards.

[IX]Mobster

Oct 16th 2019, 5:33:17

*yawn*

This post screams that Derrick was the kid who would do anything to get his parents to actually pay attention to him. This is what the grown up version looks like. Sad really. Nice try though!

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 5:46:34

Originally posted by [IX]Mobster:
*yawn*

This post screams that Derrick was the kid who would do anything to get his parents to actually pay attention to him. This is what the grown up version looks like. Sad really. Nice try though!

I reckon he was born a ginger and he dyes his eyebrow pubes black so he doesn’t get bullied.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 5:54:43

Derrick mistakes humor for bigotry and is a snowflake who thinks he should be loved by everyone, and its intolerable to him when somone actually doesn't like his constant attention seeking, and so he blames all of SoL. Even when we ask Suicidal to tone down his rhetoric, and he does, we still get a post like this.

Apparently Derrick needs his own little safe space where everyone is politically correct at all times. And we may try to make him feel welcome and make concessions to his easily hurt feelings, but it will never be enough.

TaSk1 Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 5:58:55

Originally posted by Getafix:
Derrick mistakes humor for bigotry and is a snowflake who thinks he should be loved by everyone, and its intolerable to him when somone actually doesn't like his constant attention seeking, and so he blames all of SoL. Even when we ask Suicidal to tone down his rhetoric, and he does, we still get a post like this.

Apparently Derrick needs his own little safe space where everyone is politically correct at all times. And we may try to make him feel welcome and make concessions to his easily hurt feelings, but it will never be enough.

We at SoF love sui and when a rubbish punk like Derrick tries to slander his good name we see right throu him.
Witness the fitness!
IXMVP.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 6:03:23

Sticks and stones .... LOL What a friggin' snowflake

ninong Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 6:16:28

hi sui, hi geta

<3
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 6:37:23

He did?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 6:42:39

I'm just being honost tho.

I have members who won't show up to chats and have not been apologized to for open bigotry and direct racism hangin with sol.

And obviously xyle is what i said above. He walled nice this set but his being decent lies entirely in his knowing some ppl that havent played in a while. And that vibe is dying fast.

Im just asking what happened to the decent ppl? Sometimes the truth hurts, Mr and Mrs 40 members 2 sets ago

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2019, 6:57:24
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 6:53:08

I haven't heard one joke or insult about sucking fluffs or eating cats since you flipped out on #solwar about a week ago, so maybe we can just move on.

hi ninong :) We could all learn from ninong about being consistently friendly and easygoing. Not easy for some of us, and not really my style either anyway.

Hellrush Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 6:55:02

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
I'm just being honost tho.

I have members who won't show up to chats and have not been apologized to for open bigotry and direct racism hangin with sol.

And obviously xyle is what i said above. He walled nice this set but his being decent lies entirely in his knowing some ppl that havent played in a while. And that vibe is dying fast.

Im just asking what happened to the decent ppl?

Just come out and realize Elders is a dying Bully alliance and your just looking for someone to blame.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 7:03:42

Lol we dying like we had the same membership we did 5 sets ago.

And @getafix I stayed in that chat and said my piece. And i think we did a fairly decent job winning a war despite the fact that some of my members wouldn't show for the above. It's obviously a situation i cannot approach repeatedly. Just being sane. If azn wont show we arent elders.

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 11:14:55

Oh, I think I understand now. This post is about last set?

Who the fluff cares

xyle

Oct 16th 2019, 11:59:49

Confirmed, I'm one of the fluffiest, most conceited, overpopularized leaders who shows up to run a solid 6 chats a set, acts like a fluffhead to the whole community aside my tag, and acts like my fluff don't stink.

Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Cryptik6 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 12:39:11

Pics or it didn't happen

BigP Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 13:00:21

xyle runs multies
- SoF

ninong Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 13:09:01

Originally posted by BigP:
xyle runs multies

Confirmed. proof: https://i.imgur.com/FtllPJ7.png
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

xyle

Oct 16th 2019, 13:15:33

Originally posted by ninong:
Originally posted by BigP:
xyle runs multies

Confirmed. proof: https://i.imgur.com/FtllPJ7.png

Busted :(
Xyle - SoF
Co-President

Symbolic Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 14:03:07

Here we go again.

DruncK Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 14:09:36

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 14:22:25

/yawns
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

Chevs

Oct 16th 2019, 14:30:13

Originally posted by Cryptik6:
Pics or it didn't happen

this.

show some proof of this "racist bigotry" cause my money is on it was actually harmless and/or funny.

And now you and or others are just being snowflake attention whores who suck at the game and are trash and needed an excuse to not show up to chats.

i only played with sui for 2 sets and i liked him alot
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 16th 2019, 14:31:00

Originally posted by Hellrush:

So you gonna suicide on iMag from where you are now? Inquiring minds need to know.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 14:37:03

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by Hellrush:

So you gonna suicide on iMag from where you are now? Inquiring minds need to know.

Where is he now?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 15:30:39

GOOD START! 11 MORE!

Who next....

Originally posted by tfm0m0:

Who the fluff cares

Technically the xyle thing is from like 3 or more sets ago. But everyone in here was singing kumbaya and drinking raspberry mint tea so I'm here to make some enemies. Les go. It's been over a year since Elders/Mercs been tag killed so imma piss in cherrios until i die. Going imag style. Someone gonna get pissed off enough to make me wall eventually. Ffs. I believe in it. It worked the first time we warred sof.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 15:37:14

By the way i set a notification logger on my andchat last set. Sui pinged me 103 times last set. In all but about 4 of these cases it was just to make a comment about my sexual orientation. If that's "less bigotry" then the goal posts here are stuck somewhere between hate speech and harassment.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2019, 15:39:33
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 15:51:11

GOOD START! 11 MORE!

Who next....

Who the fluff cares

Technically the xyle thing is from like 3 or more sets ago. But everyone in here was singing kumbaya and drinking raspberry mint tea so I'm here to make some enemies. Les go. It's been over a year since Elders/Mercs been tag killed so imma piss in cherrios until i die. Going imag style. Someone gonna get pissed off enough to make me wall eventually. Ffs. I believe in it. It worked the first time we warred sof.

I could just tag over to elders and start on my bullfluff. I promise you I can get us hit. =]

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 15:51:42

DOOOO EEEEET

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 15:52:06

ok discord me the tag/pass

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 15:52:27

PM me tags that you do not want me to piss off though...

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 15:55:12

Yes please just disband the worst netting tag of all time while you're at it

Chevs

Oct 16th 2019, 15:58:14

By the way i set a notification logger on my andchat last set. Sui pinged me 103 times last set. In all but about 4 of these cases it was just to make a comment about my sexual orientation. If that's "less bigotry" then the goal posts here are stuck somewhere between hate speech and harassment.

its called riffing he was trying to be friends with you

maybe you just like to be woke and outraged

look inward m'boy
SOF Head Of Poop
2019-04-03 21:40:26 PS the stinky deyicks (#599) Beryl Houston (#360) LaF 30638A (43783A)
En4cer: Chevs... u would have beaten me by more than 100m

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 16:08:40

If you come into our WC, under am "andchat" handle, and don't identify urself, i'll ping ya 500 times :P
as for 103 times, i must be underachieving ,,,, good to know you are getting the attention that has been lacking...

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 16:13:59

to borrow from FFA ,,,, LMAO!!

galleri
Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 16th 2019, 15:22:16

Can we all stop making posts to give him attention?

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 16:16:24

Your mom is!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 16:19:36

Context much? That thread is about another player. Lol

Originally posted by Chevs:

its called riffing he was trying to be friends with you

maybe you just like to be woke and outraged

look inward m'boy

If you knew anything about how sui really feels about me you'd know he wants no part of being my friend and was always saying that stuff from a place of hate. You and i have had this discussion before about "locker room talk." I say some pretty heinous fluff to my friends too. Sui is not attempting to be my friend tho. I promise. He's openly despised me primarily over politics for a very very long time. He's spent a year of sets suiciding me just simply because he doesn't like me. If those are attempts to be my friend, i must say they're pretty goddamn bizarre. You should ask him his opinion of me. And you be the judge on whether or not he's just riffing...

Who dat?

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2019, 16:27:08
See Original Post

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 16th 2019, 16:20:55

Originally posted by Suicidal:
to borrow from FFA ,,,, LMAO!!

galleri
Game Moderator
Team & Express

Oct 16th 2019, 15:22:16

Can we all stop making posts to give him attention?

Don't quote my quote here. This was all about someone else.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 16:29:14

X2

Sui's da man bro, how can he be a bigot if we best bros?

Just making more AT drama I see
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 16:30:51

Can someone post war stats link please....I'm too lazy to look it up...thanks and good luck to both sides!

Pew Pew Pew!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tfm0m0 Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 16:37:27

Who dat?

Keep a better eye on your "family"

sinistril Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 16:42:23

Originally posted by TaSk1:

We at SoF love sui and when a rubbish punk like Derrick tries to slander his good name we see right throu him.

Things Task1 loves:

Sui
Taking fluff
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 16th 2019, 16:47:17

Oooooo tfm have da beef?

What's da beef bro? Lets break bread and make burgers. Liven this fluff up. I can't fly solo. Got 11 pages to go. Talk fluff and get +1s.

I asked red. He's unaware of any hamburders. Free da cheese bro. Dats what clean sweep all about.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 16th 2019, 16:56:45
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Oct 16th 2019, 17:20:16

I mean I dont got any beef, but if you want a sausage feel free I got an Italian sausage that anyone can take turns sitting and spinning on.

If you are joking om GNV, its whatever its old war types that are lazy netting. I'm not trying to break any records. I'm just having fun because I dont want to war in alliance like that.

But I mean I can if you are feeling frogy enough we can go bud, no worries.

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 16th 2019, 18:40:38

11 pages or bust!

First off i don't feel like hangin with a racist chauvinist fluffin piece of trash like sui to make a war happen. Frankly minority people won't even hang in chat because he's such an unabashed bigot, it isn't fun for us.

Secondly, Xyle is one of the fluffiest, most conceited, overpopularized leaders who shows up to run a solid 6 chats a set, acts like a fluffhead to the whole community aside from his tag, and acts like his fluff don't stink.

-------------

Put yourself in my shoes for a second. I gotta bunch o nice players who love this game, but i couldn't pay someone to treat us like LaF does but also wanna war cept stones. And us and stones can't take the house.

Ultimately I'm at an impasse making a war because sol accepts bigotry and sof is run by assholes. A little help?

BONUS!

BONUS

Don't forget what a sexist pig he is. Just because someones disabled doesn't mean he gets to be a raging asshole
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

The_Hawk

Oct 16th 2019, 18:47:14

Online words hurt...

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it