Verified:

sinistril Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 20:18:06

Originally posted by Getafix:
It was her de-friending me on facebook that led to my enlightenment.

Seriously though, it would have happened sooner or later. Facebook is literally losing market value because it has yet to find a way to solve the "my parents added me on facebook" problem. I don't use facebook because if I wanted a personal stalker, I'd pretend to be a girl in #solwar. It's not personal against parents, but people these days just know that we'll never get the privacy the last generation had, so we at least want the same privacy from our parents that they had from their parents.

If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 21:10:35

Yeah @getafix. You know me. I didn't want to address it in front of everyone for morale. I messaged largely thru PMs and in the #solwarleader channel. When that was ineffective i took it to the members and lastly here. I think i had addressed it with ABM, Maki, and anyone else who ever showed their face in that room at least a dozen times each before you saw me blow up in main chat. I didn't want to create problems. I just wanted the pings to stop. Since they did not, we have an opus.

I could batch the log from that channel in an email if youd REALLY like to see that as its easier for me that c&p. I can also screencap all my PMs on the subject. You'll see i was addressing it with leaders each and every single time it happened, which was several times per day. I didnt bother you with it because you werent in leader chat.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 20th 2019, 22:21:54
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:01:56

All you all motherfluffers need to be nicer to eachother.

[Thread closed]

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:38:58

That's kinda what i was getting at with the laf thing. Not that laf aren't nice guys, but more importantly they aren't harassing people in inappropriate manners. Sadly thats all it takes to make you our best ally despite my opinion historically of laf in general.

If one of your members were harassing someone in a bigoted manner, that fluff would get shut down really fast. Same as it would in elders or stones. It's a small thing that makes a huge difference.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:42:00

F you Derrick, if you want to still want to make this thing about SoL.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 22:43:36

do u still hate me getafix?

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:45:36

No Boltar. We had one hell of a fight. I'm glad that Team is still Team, and not a monopoly or whatever. But I'm glad you're in the game, and you are a worthy opponent.

Boltar Game profile

Oct 20th 2019, 22:54:00

would u welcome me in SoL? and be under ur advisor cause ur a smart motherfluffer with strategy

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:56:45

yes Boltar, I think we can put the past behind, if you are willing to as well.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2019, 22:58:35

But I don't like blindsiding netters, so I hope we don't get in an argument about that again

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 0:08:34

Word.

Btw geta. If your best guess is that sol's leadership is in flux, and that's why it was unaddressed, then I have one comment to make.

SOL desperately needs a leader like YOU to make sure a situation like this is avoided. If YOU had been in leadership chat, you'd have listened and done something. It's only an SOL thing because i attempted to address it with leadership first. If that was my only mistake, then SOL leadership is upside down. They need a guy like you up top.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 0:21:39

Leadership should be upside down :) speaking as an anarchist..

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 0:25:20

Hahaha. Fair enough.

Next time the best player in the whole fluffin war leaves over constant pings and racist comments, ill let you know instead of those above you. You'd at least have the common sense to know losing azn in that war was complete bullfluff.

End of the day im just standing up for my guys. Just like you. Its a leadership quality. I was never going to be satisfied until azn came back and was apologized to. And imo, fluff me. It's him you should care about. He's a waaaay better player and person. And i think you still owe him at least that.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Oct 21st 2019, 0:29:39
See Original Post

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 0:36:45

snowflake, use the "ignore" option.... your million little tears could cause a tidle wave.

P.S. You continue to seek attention. I hope that I will have the opportunity to ping the hell out of you in the future, should you fail to use the option.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 0:46:00

galleri gets what galleri wants ... she uses me, I use her and neither one cares ... we be gettin' our share

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 1:06:24

Originally posted by Suicidal:
snowflake, use the "ignore" option.... your million little tears could cause a tidle wave.

P.S. You continue to seek attention. I hope that I will have the opportunity to ping the hell out of you in the future, should you fail to use the option.
elders as an entire tag puts you on ignore? This ain't just about me sui. Clearly. You wanna prove what a man you are. Then be man enough to own up to your harassment and apologize to azn for being racist and harassing him.

I can and do ignore you when it's just directed at me.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 1:23:27

you are an idiot

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 1:49:45

Lol. Probably true. But id also be a fluffty leader if i let people harass my members until they quit wars completely unchecked. That fluff will never happen.

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 21st 2019, 12:16:16

never? you commin' to muh house? pack a lunch snowflake....you bad azz you

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 15:03:47

Man, i would but you'd probably lock all your doors, hide in your basement and call the police. Ain't gonna act like a big man when you don't have a keyboard to hide behind.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 21st 2019, 15:05:53

People still use Facebook????
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 2:39:28

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Word.

Btw geta. If your best guess is that sol's leadership is in flux, and that's why it was unaddressed, then I have one comment to make.

SOL desperately needs a leader like YOU to make sure a situation like this is avoided. If YOU had been in leadership chat, you'd have listened and done something. It's only an SOL thing because i attempted to address it with leadership first. If that was my only mistake, then SOL leadership is upside down. They need a guy like you up top.

Leadership has taken up the issue with me.
A final resolution has been decided:
You are an idiot.
Run your own alliance, we will run ours.
Signed,
Suicidal
~Supreme Leader of SOL~

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 3:42:40

Originally posted by Suicidal:
never? you commin' to muh house? pack a lunch snowflake....you bad azz you

Is that the only word in your vocabulary? Has being disabled really made you that much of a bitter sexist piece of fluff? STFU
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game
Derrick <3

http://sota.ghqnet.com

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 8:15:43

not really but, thanks for asking

Aphrodite Game profile

Oct 22nd 2019, 9:23:28

No problem have a great day! <3
***Aphrodite***
Screw This Game