farmer does have the best organic turkey milk you can get

major Game profile

Nov 23rd 2020, 23:26:22

LOL Bru, I love you Brother

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2020, 4:28:50

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
PhilAbundance is not a bail fund folks, nor a reeducation camp, tho I feel like Q people like yourself could use some help crawling out of the rabbit hole. We're actually raising money to feed hungry families. 10k and counting. Because honestly greater than 80% of us all vote blue and actually voted less for Biden than Hillary. We kind of have the ability to ignore y'all and troll you and make T shirts for charity should you stop by and make an ass of yourself with a convicted pedophile from Jersey. Thanks for bringing him here btw. There aren't as many pizza places as there used to be. Maybe lawn and gardening centers are the new pizza spots for pedos.

It's good the city pushes back by raising money for hungry families while we continue making dope Ts that say Bad Things Happen In Philadelphia and Lawn and Order. Hopefully we can raise over 50k, and actually help families on the verge of starvation and eviction from this pandemic, because it looks like this lame duck isn't gonna do anything to help them.

We'll be lucky if trump comes back from mar-a-lago after Christmas. He seems done governing and focusing on litigating an election he lost. I'd kind of be shocked if he returns to the White House after the holiday.

I have to agree with your last statement. Were I in his shoes, I'd tell everyone to look both ways before going to fluff themselves. I'm fricking wealthier than almost everybody. I put up with all the bullfluff the leftist assholes used to try to stop me from fulfilling my campaign promises, and depose me from the presidency for the last 4 years. Bite me!
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2020, 5:08:24

Yeah. That was actually meant that as a pragmatic statement. If I was Donald, I'd go play some golf haha

And that's not meant as any offense. It's just actually what I would do if I were him in this situation.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 24th 2020, 16:28:40

I detected that which prompted me to propose some thoughts for the Donald to use. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!