Verified:

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 1:43:32

Free SuperFlu!

SuperFly, at the _VERY LEAST_, deserves to know:
1. who banned him
2. why

The poor guy has been in IRC crying all day, and I feel terrible. He can't even send PMs to people. This has been a difficult time for him.

<3 SuperFly

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 1:46:24

Unban Superfly! Let him speak!

Captain Control Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 1:47:58

#Justice4SF
Look for the Greek Mythology references and bring a beer! 🍺

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 1:48:54

I admit, I think I saw most of the replies before they were removed, and I honestly have no clue why he would've been banned - and that's okay, that's not my job, but if no one else claims to have purposefully banned him with a reason, then maybe it was a mistake and should just be removed?

Or otherwise, as Req notes, he's appealed the only ways he knows how: someone should be able to explain the situation.

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 1:48:59

At the very minimum, Superfly deserves an answer on who banned him and exactly why. It’s a reasonable request.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 5:07:33

SuperFly Lives Matter!

Make SuperFly Great Again!

Free SuperFly!

allbymyself87 Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 8:52:28

Free superfly!
At least give a valid reason why he is banned!

Link Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 11:06:28

yea im lost on this one.. dafuq is going on
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mazooka Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 13:14:28

One of the forum mods is a fluffing weirdo.

Real Man

Mar 24th 2023, 13:43:17

suck it SuperCry

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 15:28:49

Super who?
HeadHunter

Symbolic Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 16:57:54

Free the champ!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 17:34:49

I mean, when you're repeatedly accusing mods of stuff and told to stop it but continue, you're eventually going to be timed out, #childlife
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Mar 24th 2023, 18:46:24

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
I mean, when you're repeatedly accusing mods of stuff and told to stop it but continue, you're eventually going to be timed out, #childlife

Suppressing free speech... sounds like something North Korea would do.

#Justice4SF

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2023, 18:57:20

Who claimed anyone had free speech here?

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 19:08:26

We kindly and respectfully ask for transparency regarding

Some of us as a community, and as stakeholders of the game would like to know:

-who banned Superfly
-and why he was banned

myerr21 Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 19:57:43

he overloaded the servers with the amount of restarts is the only thing i can think of lol
Elders

gains [23:16:55] * Myerr!*@* added to ignore list

cloud-superfly: CP is ok

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 20:09:19

Originally posted by Primeval:

While it may be technically accurate that the game's terms and conditions do not guarantee free speech, I want to remind you that I am a paying customer who has purchased Patron and in-game currency to support this community. Your statement not only fails to acknowledge my expectations and rights as a customer, but it also risks causing harm to the game's business by ceasing to buy currency and requesting a full refund.

As an unpaid volunteer, your role is to support and enhance the game experience for everyone. However, your dismissive attitude toward the importance of free speech, and your potential to alienate paying customers, are unacceptable. I demand that you recognize and respect my rights as a customer and refrain from making statements that may negatively impact the community and the game's financial success. Failure to do so may result in not only the loss of my support but the support from 40+ other players who want to ensure SuperFly is treated fairly.

Now I kindly ask you to let SuperFly know:
1. who banned him
2. for what reason was he banned

You do not need to post it here you may privately contact him on Discord. I will check back, and if this is not resolved, I will move forward in pulling my financial support.

Real Man

Mar 24th 2023, 20:25:49

Originally posted by myerr21:
he overloaded the servers with the amount of restarts is the only thing i can think of lol

This might be the funniest thing ever to be written here

Originally posted by Requiem:

While it may be technically accurate that the game's terms and conditions do not guarantee free speech, I want to remind you that I am a paying customer who has purchased Patron and in-game currency to support this community. Your statement not only fails to acknowledge my expectations and rights as a customer, but it also risks causing harm to the game's business by ceasing to buy currency and requesting a full refund.

As an unpaid volunteer, your role is to support and enhance the game experience for everyone. However, your dismissive attitude toward the importance of free speech, and your potential to alienate paying customers, are unacceptable. I demand that you recognize and respect my rights as a customer and refrain from making statements that may negatively impact the community and the game's financial success. Failure to do so may result in not only the loss of my support but the support from 40+ other players who want to ensure SuperFly is treated fairly.

1. who banned him

You do not need to post it here you may privately contact him on Discord. I will check back, and if this is not resolved, I will move forward in pulling my financial support.

TLDR Requiem wants to use the N word on the forums

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2023, 21:01:59

1. who banned him

This ship sailed before this thread was even created, I believe.

I honestly can't tell if you're laying light sarcasm or being genuine, but I'm not replying to the rest of that silliness.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 21:03:01

Originally posted by HH:
Super who?

leader of the 4th reich. He’s also gay. I mean these both as a compliment.

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 21:04:17

Wait I don’t pay so I’m defintely getting b....

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 21:05:00

I now support banning superfly if it keeps me from being banned at this point in time

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 21:16:59

Thank you for your quick response. No further action is required on my behalf.

Have a great weekend!

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 24th 2023, 21:48:13

Haha 😂 we knew it was cotton ball Pat all along. Thanks for the follow up Prime.

Doug Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 21:51:56

Thanks Prime. Careful or you’ll have approval “ratings” higher than mine. 🤣

Edited By: Doug on Mar 24th 2023, 22:03:24
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 24th 2023, 22:14:12

Pat was aways the last one picked for the team.
Later in life, Pat's performance evaluations showed he is not Management Material.
The only thing left for Pat, to feel some relevence in the world, was to gain the power to ban SuperFly.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 24th 2023, 22:38:19

Thank you for your quick response. No further action is required on my behalf.

Have a great weekend!

My pleasure. Don't forget to try our app and curbside service to earn points with your next order.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2023, 0:56:06

Originally posted by Captain Control:

#Justice4SF

In United States constitutional law, false statements of fact are assertions, which are ostensibly facts, that are false. Such statements are not always protected by the First Amendment. Often, this is due to laws against defamation, that is making statements that harm the reputation of another.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Mar 25th 2023, 1:19:04

In United States constitutional law, false statements of fact are assertions, which are ostensibly facts, that are false. Such statements are not always protected by the First Amendment. Often, this is due to laws against defamation, that is making statements that harm the reputation of another.

That implies only if you can prove that my client SuperFly
has made false statements. Please present to the EE forum courts your evidence of ostensible facts. If no further evidence, I would like to motion for a miss trial.

#Justice4SF

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2023, 4:39:07

That implies only if you can prove that my client SuperFly
has made false statements. Please present to the EE forum courts your evidence of ostensible facts. If no further evidence, I would like to motion for a miss trial.

#Justice4SF

Ok

Read All his posts.
(•_•)

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 10:13:44

#Justice4SF

Representing the Law Firm of Dewey, Screwem, and Howl I must point out the facts in this particular case with regard to defamation:

You are assuming that Pat had a good reputation in the community to begin with.

You assume that Pat's mental state is anything beyond a "legend in his own mind".

You would have to assume that circumstances of this case go beyond that of being just a game.

Case Law from said game shows:

No one is banned for killing countries during war.
No war participants are banned for war crimes.
No one is banned for stealing land.

I move for a mistrial and demand reinstatement of our client and would sue for FA as a result of damage to our client.
That being said, we will drop our counter-claim of defamation to our client as he has only been doing things that have been done by many over the years, and some as recent as this set pointing to a personal abuse of power directed to our client.

We would also point out that the only game players that should ever be banned are those that forget this is just a game.
Free SuperFly, Free SuperFly now.

Nate Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 10:39:05

Originally posted by Suicidal:

#Justice4SF

Representing the Law Firm of Dewey, Screwem, and Howl I must point out the facts in this particular case with regard to defamation:

You are assuming that Pat had a good reputation in the community to begin with.

You assume that Pat's mental state is anything beyond a "legend in his own mind".

You would have to assume that circumstances of this case go beyond that of being just a game.

Case Law from said game shows:

No one is banned for killing countries during war.
No war participants are banned for war crimes.
No one is banned for stealing land.

I move for a mistrial and demand reinstatement of our client and would sue for FA as a result of damage to our client.
That being said, we will drop our counter-claim of defamation to our client as he has only been doing things that have been done by many over the years, and some as recent as this set pointing to a personal abuse of power directed to our client.

We would also point out that the only game players that should ever be banned are those that forget this is just a game.
Free SuperFly, Free SuperFly now.

Wouldn't another assumption be actual knowledge of the facts? Maybe even actual malice? Pretty sure "legend in his own mind" doesn't count as public figure, but I would assume mod does. Sorry, no clue who is allegedly defaming who and I've read too much Popehat over the years.

Suicidal Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 11:33:17

Alliance Talk is just that, talk.
Alliance Talk serves the addicts in search of Bonus Turns. My name is Suicidal and I am an EE addict.
For those that are sensitive to talk and opinions, they are provided with a Bonus Threadwhich requires minimum effort to collect their Bonus Turns.
I would suggest that anyone using the Bonus Thread to voice a lot of talk or opinions should be banned for seven days.
Those that feel a sensitivity to talk and opinions posted on the remainingg threads should not read them and doing so should be at their own peril.

Murf Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 13:36:23

Bonus

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 25th 2023, 14:31:39

The jury has determined that Superfly is indeed innocent and that the appellate Judge, the Honorable Primevil, has ruled that the punishment did not match the crime.

Superfly will be freed. I hope Superfly, the town Crier, continues to speak the truth.

Thank you Primevil.

cotton ball Pat on the other hand…

Edited By: Coalie on Mar 25th 2023, 14:39:35

Leto Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 18:24:30

Doesn't matter if he is guilty or innocent. Just free him

Doug Game profile

Mar 25th 2023, 18:48:47

Edited post: Martian and I were joking. Sorry for momentarily changing the topic of this thread. The posts were removed 🥰

Edited By: Doug on Mar 25th 2023, 19:07:02
Paradigm Senator
My Discord: twink_attack
Contact Auk (Happy on discord) for PDM fa issues.
His Discord: happytheexceed

Nighthawk9903 Game profile

Mar 27th 2023, 18:24:20

Whoa

Coalie Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2023, 23:08:32

I also like to thank the great and universally respected mod Dark Demon for keeping his nose out of this. Having him investigate his own guy for wrongdoings is like handing his own team a free win.

Thank you Dark Demon, a mod with high approval ratings for all of your hard work, being thick skinned, and fairness in this situation.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2023, 8:39:00

There is like no info about what company runs EE and in what country its based in or anything like that.
HeadHunter

Mar 28th 2023, 16:14:32

Originally posted by HH:
There is like no info about what company runs EE and in what country its based in or anything like that.

Shhhhh! EE might be owned by the CCP lol

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2023, 16:25:22

Originally posted by HH:

Will congress protect my data? (Tik tok hearing 😂)

Nate Game profile

Mar 28th 2023, 16:42:19

Originally posted by HH:

Only tik tok data because we only care about privacy rights if china is violating them.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 28th 2023, 18:39:49

#Justice4SF

This is true, and to complicate it further, there needs to be a level of malicious intent. If you knowingly spread false information it is much different, legally, than spreading false information that you actually believe to be true.

Edited By: mdevol on Mar 29th 2023, 6:35:49. Reason: Lmao
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 28th 2023, 20:00:26

Originally posted by Nate:
Originally posted by HH:

Only tik tok data because we only care about privacy rights if china is violating them.

Yup, people are comfortable with their own government intruding and allowing corporations to intrude in our lives, Hitler would be envious!
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Mar 28th 2023, 22:42:21

I would like to thank my legal team and the judge who threw away Pats 14 day ban......

Cathankins Game profile

Mar 28th 2023, 23:20:43

At this point in time I would like to express my total outrage at the unfair banning of superfly. Truly a miscarriage of justice. No superfly! No peace!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2023, 0:59:46

Originally posted by SuperFly:
I would like to thank my legal team and the judge who threw away Pats 14 day ban......

Let this be an example to all you Pats of the world!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 29th 2023, 6:14:06

Pinche SuperMosca, welcome back!
(•_•)