Verified:

iScode Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 2:01:37

My country is free to be killed if you need the to provide someone training in on a non war setting.

I only promise to wall if I happen to be on-line. I am also free to mess around with my turns and hit anyone who hits me in retaliation. Not that I'll do much damage.

No need to accept here just start killing me in game.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2020, 2:14:10

Daiiiii

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2020, 2:15:02

I need land....oh wait....wrong server, fluff.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

iScode Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 2:21:44

Lol you had your retal :p
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

victor victoria

Jul 31st 2020, 3:57:42

pay what you owe first?

iScode Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 4:04:14

I don't owe any reps do I?
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

iScode Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 4:12:58

Unless your braden. If so pact me now. I got some cash I need to get rid of. My bushels sold unpexctadly.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2020, 11:57:20

Originally posted by victor victoria:
pay what you owe first?

What did I tell you?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

archaic Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 17:03:37

I remember once in the old game ketchup was getting ready to suicide NA. He told me in advance and randomly hit a few players in other tags (including me) so that I could farm him into DR and keep NA from getting any land back.

Llarr obviously new we did it on purpose, but fluff that serial cheater. Iscode, you could have been a contender and made this truly great.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 31st 2020, 22:18:36

Originally posted by archaic:
I remember once in the old game ketchup was getting ready to suicide NA. He told me in advance and randomly hit a few players in other tags (including me) so that I could farm him into DR and keep NA from getting any land back.

Llarr obviously new we did it on purpose, but fluff that serial cheater. Iscode, you could have been a contender and made this truly great.

Was the mustard brought?

ARE YOU THE GREAT LETTUCE AND TOMATO?? BETTER THAN THE BACON!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO????????

ok then.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

iScode Game profile

Jul 31st 2020, 23:08:54

Originally posted by archaic:

Meh, I have no grudges and no one has hit me, cant be arsed with the fluffing over hitting 'innocent' netters so just mucking around really, no ambition or goals!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2020, 10:13:42

joining the losing side of the war is always a good option

iScode Game profile

Aug 2nd 2020, 0:20:18

Originally posted by enshula:

I cant attend war chats, would only be good for offline targets, if you wanna have your leader send me updated war chat targets I will be happy to help (as long as other side doesnt care)
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2020, 20:02:18

Originally posted by iScode:

I cant attend war chats, would only be good for offline targets, if you wanna have your leader send me updated war chat targets I will be happy to help (as long as other side doesnt care)

So what you're saying is we are blessed to at least have you grace us with your presence despite your lack of availability.

iScode Game profile

Aug 3rd 2020, 5:38:20

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by iScode:

So what you're saying is we are blessed to at least have you grace us with your presence despite your lack of availability.

pretty much
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!