Verified:

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 7th 2010, 20:32:50

hmmm i just tried the gnuclad thing and it's really pretty easy... you should do that :)
Finally did the signature thing.

NukEvil Game profile

Jul 8th 2010, 1:48:46

Ok, sure, now just send me a linux-based system, preferably with at least 2 GB of RAM, a quad-core processor, a TB harddrive, and maybe install an OC3 connection, and I'll give it a go...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 9th 2010, 17:06:27

o.O

i have a couple boxes with 2GB of RAM... dual cores though... only one has TB hd's in them tho.... OC3 would be kikass
Finally did the signature thing.

archaic Game profile

Jul 9th 2010, 17:22:01

I bet I could do this in AutoCAD . . . set up layers for the major parent alliances, then have a text box pop up for the intersections to describe what kind of split or merger etc.

Actually, a GIS program (ARCinfo or similar) would be even better because you could do a DB and import the data into the graphic as you went . . .

Somebody send me a box containing an extra 40 hours in the mail and I'll get right on it.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov