Verified:

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 6:04:37

I applied to several. Nobody would let me play.

I tried to net peacefully solo tagged. I did not hide, now I am being killed. For. What.

You are the cancer killing the game.

I will restart, I will netgain. One day you’ll figure it out.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 6:30:02

not sure what sol's plan/target selection is

but even if this is a cancer killing the game it only exists because of rampant griefing which in my opinion is much worse

(is it ok to punch a nazi?)

every time this kill all untaggeds thing comes up its basically because people get fed up with suiciding

i dont actually know if you suicided last set but i know some of the countries that might be 'reformed' this set and were killed were suiciders last set

and just like a lot of suiciders seem to carry things over from set to set maybe some of those fed up with suiciders are doing the same

i get the impression a lot of people struck deals to be left alone but maybe nobody reached an agreement with sol

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 7:18:13

More like is it ok to punch a baby ;)

You know what’s funny. Choosing BR on a country with 0 troops. Such mighty warriors!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 9:04:11

For the record, Ugo is friendly to suiciders and endorsed suicider behavior publicly but was more than likely not ever a suicider. He even applied to elders in an effort to prove to me that he was legit because I more or less blacklisted him for talking fluff. Hes a netter really. Just like any of the LCN guys that came back and just came on the forums hollering about how we all deserved to get suicided and fluff. He deserved to get killed once for running his mouth and can probably join a netting tag now.

UgolinoII Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 10:15:48

I RP the MMOG, it’s true. Somebody gotta!

AnimalP0P Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 13:26:43

I get dead for posting fluff on forums about my dogs trying to be funny. Then get dead for being a restart. I give up this set. Will revisit next set maybe. Congrats on possibly driving away another player who tried to net.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 13:39:58

since all you LCNers are floating around complaining, why not start an alliance
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Karnage XZ

Nov 10th 2018, 14:11:37

I like SoL but it was me who suicided elders/stones and weezy in sol and I diffused some of suicidals missiles. I wouldn't normally attack SoL but I have a bone to pick with sui/drunck/weezy and until I feel satisfied I will continue with my pestering. Weezy even told me he would make LaF pay next reset for me suiciding him.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 14:24:31

Originally posted by Karnage XZ:
I like SoL but it was me who suicided elders/stones and weezy in sol and I diffused some of suicidals missiles. I wouldn't normally attack SoL but I have a bone to pick with sui/drunck/weezy and until I feel satisfied I will continue with my pestering. Weezy even told me he would make LaF pay next reset for me suiciding him.

Yepper, you diffused some of my missiles and I sent you the rest.

P.S. Btw, thanks for the land

Karnage XZ

Nov 10th 2018, 14:27:44

Originally posted by Suicidal:

Yepper, you diffused some of my missiles and I sent you the rest.

P.S. Btw, thanks for the land
anytime

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 14:48:06

what does laf have to do with karnage suiciding sol?

i wasnt really playing but from what i know hes basically been in sol since he left laf a couple of years ago

Karnage XZ

Nov 10th 2018, 14:52:38

Originally posted by enshula:
what does laf have to do with karnage suiciding sol?

i wasnt really playing but from what i know hes basically been in sol since he left laf a couple of years ago
chasing me is like chasing a ghost, when anything happens to weezy, he always blames laf by default no matter who does what to him, it could be his own tagmate and he would still blame laf.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2018, 15:58:22

is it still derrick’s fault?
or it’s old news already :P

Makinso Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 21:10:42

Meh kill them all let Mehul sort em out....

trumpoz Game profile

Nov 10th 2018, 23:29:24

Originally posted by Makinso:

Typical SoL - lame-assing it up.

Good thing I'm just playing Express - I just dont get why people are so jittery about the 'pathetic' suiciders last reset. If they were such pathetic, unskilled players then they shouldn't be a worry to you all.

major Game profile

Nov 11th 2018, 2:43:02

Bonus

Karnage XZ

Nov 11th 2018, 2:54:18

👍🏼

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 3:35:42

I demand Buchward return to the game immediately or I will self delete and you bastiids wont have this poor netter country to suicide on no mo'. Return me da BUCH
Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 4:04:00

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
More like is it ok to punch a baby ;)

You know what’s funny. Choosing BR on a country with 0 troops. Such mighty warriors!

Sometimes I get so angry I feel like punching a baby in the face :-/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 4:51:20

Originally posted by trumpoz:

Typical SoL - lame-assing it up.

Good thing I'm just playing Express - I just dont get why people are so jittery about the 'pathetic' suiciders last reset. If they were such pathetic, unskilled players then they shouldn't be a worry to you all.

You shouldda seen AT during Hellrush or MD or symba or anything else. Anybody with little skill at all can make the person set to finish 1st place not finish there anymore. Not only that, but it isnt even difficult to do. The response to suiciders is always extreme because of how easy it is to steal first place from a person who deserves it.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 4:56:29

Seriously just go back like ten pages on AT. I'm sure you'll find this exact same scenario with different names less than a year ago.

Makinso Game profile

Nov 11th 2018, 11:07:47

Lol trumpoz same could be said about the same-ass lame-ass suiciding.

Not sure what is more boring. Then again I would have happily killed you if you were playing 1a :) just to watch you moan.

Karnage XZ

Nov 11th 2018, 11:08:23

Its one thing to hit random people its another to hit specific targets and specific tags that you have a grievance with.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 12:24:33

lol

now we have 2 classes of suiciders

you should have a war about it :P

but even if the specific tag argument had validity then we need a third group of people to look down on that group for not targeting specific countries

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2018, 14:37:51

I tried to make enemies. Thought for sure I was the biggest fluffhead to these clowns. And yet here I sit with 0 defends.

Banks Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2018, 1:50:30

Did not bother reading have the BS in this thread Anyway, main point, you played in the past and came back.. Great! You're an absolute idiot to join 1a untagged. You deserve to be turned into a parking lot. There are other servers for solo countries people! You all can spin doctor this all you want. Point is, suiciders decided to take matters into their own hands and attempt to change the play in 1a and in return, are getting their a$$ handed to them. Unfortunately for them, many (like me) enjoy warring and embrace it, but I digress....

Don't come whining on the forums because you were killed. If you look like a duck, walk like a duck and talk like a duck; you are most likely a duck. The game has changed since us "old timers" played. When did you ever see a 1-5 country alliance in 1a? they were always 50+. Learn to adapt, play in a server that encourages solo and stfu....

Regards,
Banks

Punching a baby in the face... you're a F'ing idiot.. a$$

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2018, 2:55:43

^ that makes want to punch a baby in the face twice..
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

breeze Game profile

Nov 12th 2018, 4:01:38

Death to all suiciders and untagged

Karnage XZ

Nov 12th 2018, 10:08:02

Originally posted by breeze:
Death to all suiciders and untagged
Agreed

Karnage XZ

Nov 12th 2018, 10:08:37

I agree

Marshal Game profile

Nov 12th 2018, 21:03:38

are you sure? 3rd time is charm.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2018, 21:04:10

oioi Karnage !
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 1:24:05

Hey all,

As you know Z and I formed PS,

1. We missed old times playing together, and we're having a blast.
2. We were not a part of what happened last reset and were bothered by the reputation that left LCN at the end so we're creating a new ending.

That being said,

UGO and Animal POP are good guys, good players.

They made a mistake. They're owning it...do we want to lose em or give them a chance to redeem themselves??????

I would be MORE than happy to help them find a legit place to play and net peacefully and fully participate in an alliance.

Z and I would consider PS, but we honestly believe if we bring in spoogers, out of the griefer darkness, and into the light we'll just become a revenge target. so We're in a bind.....

I want my old buddies to have a chance to play, but I need help...

Please reach out to me if you have room for a lonely orphaned puppy like Ugo or Animal POP,
They need a home before they're euthanized and gone forever
I'll persually vouch that they are spayed an nuetered:)

Regards,

Servant

Z is #1

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 4:58:11

animal pop definately isnt owning it

ugo i could see

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 13th 2018, 6:07:44

Has AnimalPop told you he was owning up to it? Because he claimed he never was a part of it.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Karnage XZ

Nov 13th 2018, 9:08:11

Originally posted by Marshal:
are you sure? 3rd time is charm.
I'm sure but whose keeping track.

Karnage XZ

Nov 13th 2018, 9:08:50

Originally posted by Akula:
oioi Karnage !
What's up Akula, I know your set would be boring without someone to kill. Now tell me which one is Druncks country.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 9:52:18

Originally posted by UgolinoII:
I applied to several. Nobody would let me play.

I tried to net peacefully solo tagged. I did not hide, now I am being killed. For. What.

You are the cancer killing the game.

I will restart, I will netgain. One day you’ll figure it out.

Again you are more than welcome to join LaF.
http://apply.lafamiglia-ee.eu
Don of LaF

daspheebsie Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 10:59:16

Originally posted by Akula:
oioi Karnage !
What's up Akula, I know your set would be boring without someone to kill. Now tell me which one is Druncks country.

Dats a secret. Shhhhh.

Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 15:27:12

Galleri.

I don’t have a list of who is spooge and who is not.

I am not a part of that group

I am intentionally not a part of that information

One of the reasons Z asked me to come back and start PS

Like everyone else I am making assumptions.
I could be wrong:)

But the fact is that every former LcNer looking to apply somewhere is going to assume to be spooge whether or not spooge

So I’m operating along those lines.

Again I could be wrong when it comes to animal.

To me the most important thing is let’s get these people into alliances and end the griefing for all.

I don’t want to bring the majority of them to PS. That simply sets up revenge wars and makes it easy to continue this situation.

I’m looking for alliances that are willing to take on 1-2 excellent players that made a mistake and need a new community to call home.

Am I assuming all are soooge yes
Do I know that no
Am I wrong in regards to someone
Probably.
But it doesn’t mean people can’t make mistakes and go oh that was a mistake. And revert to being an honorable and fair player they have always been

Z is #1

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 15:30:04

My reasoning for this.

I initiated the LCN reunion close the tag set.
Which had some events happen in it that led to this happening.

I never left protection lol. I read the boards once a week if that and posted some history stuff.

So even though events acted as the catalyst. I w unintentionally started this situation by initiating closing the tag.

I love this game. With all its faults.
I have many friends here.

I want to fix what I accidentally started when I proposed closing the tag.
Z is #1

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 18:16:03

Ugo was offered a place in several alliances but refused to open his profile so we can see his past countries. That's why laf wont take him. That's why I wont take him. No one is asking him to leave it open either. We just want 1 leader of 1 clan to check him out before he joins. And that's a common request amongst most clan leaders who dont end up with idiots like this suiciding from their tag. If you refuse to open your profile, most of us deny the apps. It's seriously a common practice. The fact is, even if he were a spooger and said he was done with that I'd accept him but I still want to see his open profile to know what type of player I'm getting not knowing the guy personally.

It's like refusing a criminal background check at a job that hires felons. It makes no sense.

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 13th 2018, 18:20:01

Who the heck let the twins (Derrick & Syko) out of their cage?
They actually think that what they post on AT really matters …. could someone get them laid or help them find a life.

~Bone us~

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2018, 19:50:32

Lol. Yeah guys. Help me get laid. The guitar quit working yesterday.

Karnage XZ

Nov 14th 2018, 0:59:05

Originally posted by Suicidal:
Who the heck let the twins (Derrick & Syko) out of their cage?
They actually think that what they post on AT really matters …. could someone get them laid or help them find a life.

~Bone us~
Tell me since your reading my thoughts, when did I begin caring what other people thought about my comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riSMsMsyORA