Verified:

Trippster Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 3:26:31

We all agree this game needs more players. By now, most of you who are over 25 have probably been exposed to some type of MLM... Amway, Avon, Mary Kay, Herbalife. If not, here is the general run down of how this will work.

Step 1. You get 6 of your friends, relatives, co-workers, or just people you meet to start playing.
Step 2. You get each of them to get 4 of their friends, relatives, co-workers, or just people they meet to play.
Step 3. You work with they 6 you got to join and have them get the people they recruited to recruit 2 each.

Maybe pang/qz/slag could work out some small bonus like a free turn for every 2 you recruit to make it worth your effort. Then, following the MLM reward model, another free turn for every 4 they recruit. Then, one more free turn for every 8 their recruits bring in. (I know pang/qz/slag would have to put in a referral box in the create an account code so they could track who referred new players... sorry guys)

At this point you have been able to bring 78 new people into the game.
Assuming 600 players, (because I like round numbers and there are 634 countries on alliance right now), if only 2% of our current player base were able to do this, then that would bring somewhere around 900 (round numbers) new players into the game. With the 600 we already have that makes 1500.

At 1500 there would be a lot more land out there and that in turn would bring back a lot more grabbing (IMHO).

Here is the challenge.
Get 6 new people join over the course of the next 2 sets.
Just keep telling yourself .....
Some will, some wont, somewhere there are 6 for me.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 13th 2010, 3:39:42

They are implementing this already, it's called facebook....

Detmer Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 3:46:04

Trippster Game profile

Oct 13th 2010, 4:26:29

ROFLMAO
I'm old and don't do facebook so I really hadn't been following what they were doing there. Hmmmm seems I'm a day late and a dollar short. In that case will I still be able to collect a bonus if I send people to join without going through facebook. I simply refuse to join any social network even though I have friends who keep trying to get me to join.
Ignore the smiley.
I have 10 tabs open.
I may or may not be here.