Staying at 42k NW all set doesn't absolve Elders from tk. Their streak is over

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 17:18:33

Troll

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 18:01:09

Not that I really care to indulge, but its a mercs/elders streak (mercs was tked in the laf arranged war ~3 sets ago and elders was tag killed ~7 sets ago in an arranged war with sol. Mercs and elders is one family tho...I suppose since you killed celphi the 9 sets without being tked streak would die if you want to be a baby about getting walled by an inactive, but that's hardly consequential when the 9 set WINNING streak remains in tact.

And you might have also noticed that we WON the war. So yes. The streak continues. Although it is hilarious to watch you get walled by one of our inactives. Rofl.

But congrats. We're all super proud of the fact that 44 people were able to kill 10 after 2 weeks of trying, failing to kill one of our inactives, giving up and saying he doesnt count. (Which ofc would be a different story altogether had you not tried and failed and given up and come here to whine about it) Good show. You did great lol i hope you get some cheese with that whine.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 10th 2019, 18:29:58
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 18:18:57

Also don't be so bitter. We've helped every clan on the fluffing server to a win in the last 4 or 5 sets. You can't say we dont spread the love.

List of clans who have won wars with elders/mercs help in the last 9 sets:
Laf
Sol
Stones
Monsters
Rage
Sof
Imag
Pdm

Your problem fresh is that you keep being on the wrong side. Quit jumping around and maybe you'll get to win one.

...that is unless your dumbass, excuse making, crybaby bullfluff and trash play drags us down to our first loss in two years. I could see it happening.

/mic drop

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 10th 2019, 18:28:07
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 10th 2019, 18:31:46

Poor thing is still hating lol
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 18:38:06

You can say sof carried us this set, sol carried us last set, laf carried us the set before...

In fact, i seem to recall the last time SoL blindside fsed us they blamed the fact that a 3 man imag and a 3 man rage came to our aid for their loss. Thats right folks. A whopping 40m nw came to our aid (and their elite activity and walling rofl) and sol proclaimed we wouldnt have won without them. It's never that elders pwns you all. And it's certainly never mistakes someone made in your own tag. It's some environmental bs that made you incapable of tag killing us. I've heard it before enough to know that. Congrats on being unoriginal as well.

And yes. We intentionally killed 392 before the nw window started closing because we're intelligent enough to know it was needed for tk. Its funny how much they'd be hanging their hats on 392 absolutely counting had i skipped it haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 10th 2019, 18:45:58
See Original Post

Red X Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express & Team

Dec 10th 2019, 18:45:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You can say sof carried us this set, sol carried us last set, laf carried us the set before...

In fact, i seem to recall the last time SoL blindside fsed us they blamed the fact that a 3 man imag and a 3 man rage came to our aid for their loss. Thats right folks. A whopping 40m nw came to our aid and sol proclaimed we wouldnt have won without them. It's never that elders pwns you all. And it's certainly never mistakes someone made in your own tag. It's some environmental bs that made you incapable of tag killing us. I've heard it before enough to know that. Congrats on being unoriginal as well.

And yes. We intentionally killed 392 before the nw window started closing because we're intelligent enough to know it was needed for tk. Its funny how much they'd be hanging their hats on 392 absolutely counting had i skipped it haha.

If they wanna hate, let them hate. Tell them to throw their best 10 in a tag and get ready to rumble next set...
My attitude is that of a Hulk smash
Mixed with Tony Montana snortin' bags of his coke stash
http://nbkffa.ghqnet.com

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 19:02:46

galleri carried Requiem.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rouger

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 19:18:32

Red X might be onto something! A nice 10 vs 10
But Derrick May have other plans. He is usually a few sets ahead

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 19:39:52

Ya I got carries can’t lie

Boltar Game profile

Dec 10th 2019, 20:42:10

In fact, i seem to recall the last time SoL blindside fsed us they blamed the fact that a 3 man imag and a 3 man rage came to our aid for their loss. Thats right folks. A whopping 40m nw came to our aid (and their elite activity and walling rofl) and sol proclaimed we wouldnt have won without them. It's never that elders pwns you all. And it's certainly never mistakes someone made in your own tag. It's some environmental bs that made you incapable of tag killing us. I've heard it before enough to know that. Congrats on being unoriginal as well.

Thanks for the compliment on #392

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2019, 22:49:55

Also don't be so bitter. We've helped every clan on the fluffing server to a win in the last 4 or 5 sets. You can't say we dont spread the love.

List of clans who have won wars with elders/mercs help in the last 9 sets:
Laf
Sol
Stones
Monsters
Rage
Sof
Imag
Pdm

Your problem fresh is that you keep being on the wrong side. Quit jumping around and maybe you'll get to win one.

...that is unless your dumbass, excuse making, crybaby bullfluff and trash play drags us down to our first loss in two years. I could see it happening.

/mic drop

So what you are saying is that LaF should do something about it? :-)
Don of LaF

sinistril Game profile

Dec 10th 2019, 22:58:13

The streak is won wars, so the streak continues

Also, saying it's a tag kill without killing a tag seems to be the new norm, but the guy had 260 defends. Like.. really

Edited By: sinistril on Dec 10th 2019, 23:35:47
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

87Fresh Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 0:02:18

I'm talking about when Derrick said Elders hasn't been tk'd in 8 sets and this little trick of keeping a country at 42k nw, which took me 2 days to drop to be able to get in range, is a fluffty way of keeping the streak alive. Seems to me, y'all doing the troll fluff. Just sayin.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2019, 1:07:51

Well it seems to me that you tried to kill it anyways and failed rather than recognizing it as an inactive. That's your bad. And the fact that it walled you means you couldnt kill it, not nw. Had it not walled, youd have killed it and then you'd not be complaining that it was so low. Sorry bro. You failed. Better luck next time.

Either way the WINNING STREAK REMAINS IN TACT. DERPPPPP

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 11th 2019, 1:12:50
See Original Post

Xavier Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 11th 2019, 1:36:48

Wasn't this a friendly war?

I had it wrong the whole time then! Dammit!
EE Alliance
Sons of Liberty
Myrmidons
Survival of the Fittest
------------------
E2025 Alliance & Limited
Survival of the Fittest
RaZTa
Ragnarok
Survival of the Fittest 4a
Valkyries
Valhalla

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 11th 2019, 2:29:42

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
galleri carried Requiem.

yup, I clearly won the game.
I am done here.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

SuperFly Game profile

Dec 11th 2019, 5:36:09

Elders/Mercs carries me every set cuz I’d never show up to a KR if it weren’t for the consistent text messages that it’s KR time!

=)