Verified:

Dkoon Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 1:22:01

If someone triple taps you, it's ok for me to dedicate my entire reset to that country right? This is probably my last reset, so it's actually kind of fun to do something else besides growing your NW.

Just want to make sure I'm not being a d**k.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2017, 2:12:34

Have fun. Dude is asking for it.
Just shut up and have another beer

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 2:25:09

You probably got hit because the guy you hit 7 or 8 times posted here too. You drew attention to yourself, even if inadvertently, something you never want to do. It attracts the wolves.

BEN DOVER

Nov 13th 2017, 5:39:45

howls

DancingBear Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 5:53:30

*howls in chorus with ben*

dkoon - this may be your last set with your current country name, but i reckon what is coming will be just the thing to hook you back in for a few more sets -- it gets your blood up -- feels great, don't it? just like them good ol' days ...

carry on!

:)

Dkoon Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 13:04:39

Lol... I’ll admit it’s a whole lot of fun. Especially just now when I was GSing him while he was logged on.
Watching him buy enough troops to hold off my attack, but unfortunately for him I had much more than I was sending per GS

So I’m GSing and Stirring Rebellions to get rid of his civilians. I don’t have any missiles. Anything else you guys recommend? Is this an efficient use of my turns?

I don’t think I’m experienced enough to know how to kill a country, but I do want to ensure he doesn’t make top 10.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 13:17:19

seeing as how we had to deal with you on FFA I don't think this guy has anything to worry about with you hitting him.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dkoon Game profile

Nov 13th 2017, 14:55:19

I’m curious on what exactly do you mean drk? Could you elaborate? I only played FFA for a few days last reset.

dOgMiLk Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 7:51:31

Originally posted by Dkoon:
If someone triple taps you, it's ok for me to dedicate my entire reset to that country right? This is probably my last reset, so it's actually kind of fun to do something else besides growing your NW.

Just want to make sure I'm not being a d**k.

I will give him a beer and a cookie

VicVixvi Game profile

Nov 15th 2017, 18:26:48

beer? I'll hit DKoon for a beer!

Dkoon Game profile

Nov 17th 2017, 3:31:11

I’ll hit myself for a beer.

clintonista Game profile

Nov 21st 2017, 17:05:10

I am killing a guy who quintuple tapped me early in the reset.

I have not played tourney in months since I always seem to have to end up killing some one.

Let Rostow be your guide. He was a famous economist who applied his talents to the study of effective warfare.

His theory and it works well in this game, is not to attempt to destroy all of an opponents' buildings in a shock and awe type offensive but rather to shut down an enemy's economy by decimating a single leading sector which in turn shuts down the entire country. The classic example was to wipe out a country's ball bearing production, inventory and trade access. When the country runs out of ball bearings it can not produce hundreds of products needed not just for war but also for every day living by the civilians.

So, once you have decided to kill a viable thriving nation, decide which special attack is most likely to prevent his economy from recovering from your initial salvo. In my case because I am killing a commie, I had to destroy his potential sales and his buildings before I could revert to the classic stir rebellions. So instead of stirring rebellions I bombed air bases and destroyed structures. He no longer had enough jets to sell and could not produce enough new ones. What generally happens when the target realizes they can not grow their economy is they quit and you are left beating a dead horse, as I am in this case. Using this strat you can kill someone whom you could never just straight destroy with a single offensive.

Months ago when people saw how long it took me to kill the leading player in the set with this strat, they claimed they could do it in nothing flat. A challenge was issued and to this day no one else has been able to kill the top player in any reset. Someone picked out the weakest country in the top ten and killed that country. They then lied about having met the challenge. When they were caught in the lie, they said only jerks, my word not theirs, kill the top country. I laughed about that one for several nights.

I would not hit myself for a beer. I would for some aged tequila but not for a beer.

Edited By: clintonista on Nov 21st 2017, 21:13:24

clintonista Game profile

Nov 24th 2017, 1:10:17

so he is dead. Rightfully so.

HitakoH Game profile

Dec 10th 2017, 15:35:10

I am thinking about it too. I'll have fun with sombody when I'll get over him.