Verified:

Ratski Game profile

May 1st 2018, 17:25:56

Your the fulling cheater you started the attacks on me, and ponytail. And then you start a war with both countries, and then report both countries as cheaters, the same tactic you pulled as #25 Rock pile. Sooner or later Admin will listen to me and your bull fluff wont work any more. So to put a stop to this tactic, I am making it public! By posting this message here.
You can't kill both countries so you have admin kill both countries for you. Neat tactic !

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2018, 1:34:55

That seems like a recurring problem for you.

Ratski Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 2:44:01

As Tom Petty put I won't back down ! If I am Attacked ! I will hit back, As you all ready know I don't run two countries. Maj1, was pony tail last set and once again Admin 's good ol boy's strike again helping certain people cheat by doing the above tactic, Start war's with ether one of us and go cry there double teaming me Wah Wah ! fluff You ! your a Puss !

Zorp Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 2:47:17

But... you do run two countries.

Ratski Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 3:36:03

Originally posted by Zorp:
But... you do run two countries.
No I don't never have, Maji 1 played the set before in the A server and I played the C server we both played our games and didn't get deleted. If even if I tried run countries I would get deleted as soon as the set started. And yes Maj 1 is my neighbor, B,F,D, He introduced me to this game and showed me how to build , and that's not against any rules. we do live in same town in Wa. He plays on his smart phone I play from a computer , because I need a keyboard and a screen I can read. I just want Admin to back off deleting my countries, with out really looking in to the game play, before they pull the trigger on me or Maj1, yes we are friends. but in this game he kicks my but, we compete with each other to see who will finish higher, in the set. We don't collaborate. because that is against the rules. Admin keeps killing us because we play a like, no rule for that one either. If Admin did there job and looked at the IP Address, they would find they are different. Its the only way I know how to prove I am not playing two countries. But if the above jack ass keeps starting war with two countries and I am one of them I will hit back any way I can.

Edited By: Ratski on May 3rd 2018, 3:46:45
See Original Post

Zorp Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 5:04:54

Everybody knows that you're a liar and a cheater, even people in your own clans admit that much.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2018, 5:21:07

Hey look, Ratski and his "neighbor" are purple again!

S
H
O
C
K
I
N
G
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

commander1972 Game profile

May 3rd 2018, 12:50:57

you and the "neighbor" should not log in same time and do the same harmfulll opps

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 3rd 2018, 13:29:23

Ratski if you want to beat your friend all you need to do is stop building like him and stop hitting his targets. Play a commie indy and build all industrial complexes, sell turrets on the market. It will outperform him and what you are doing now, all you need is like 140cs and keep exploring all set with 90% turrets, 5% spies and 5% tanks production. You will not be able to get under 15m NW if you follow that, and you will never while following your current strat get 15m NW.

drkprinc Game profile

May 4th 2018, 13:58:37

Llaar and his cat could do a better job cheating then you ratski.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

sinistril Game profile

May 4th 2018, 22:39:49

He plays on his smartphone and you play on your computer? Convenient. We all get that you cheat, but when you accuse people of cheating while you're cheating it's bad form.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Ratski Game profile

May 6th 2018, 6:22:35

Shove it up yours ! I don't cheat,

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 6th 2018, 21:48:17

Ok fine, but you can still beat your imaginary friend/neighbor if you do what i said and build ICs as a communist.

drkprinc Game profile

May 6th 2018, 23:48:35

Originally posted by Ratski:
Shove it up yours ! I don't cheat,

what is one of the signs of liar...

DENIAL and ANGER!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Ratski Game profile

May 7th 2018, 21:18:40

Well I am in Tournament server B. Maj_1 my neighbor in in C so the Bull sheet tactic starting a war with both of us won't work this set Punks. So you go can't go crying to admin there double teaming me again Wa Wa Wa. KMA !

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

May 9th 2018, 11:28:43

Well thats awesome for you... now build all ICs like I told and make a top 5 finish instead of that rainbow crap Maj_1 uses.

50/50 ent/res is also fine, but with nothing else but like ~200 ICs and 100-200 CS.

Everyone who beats you every reset and everyone who wins are specializing, you should try it sometime. your build is useless.

THUNDER HORSE

May 9th 2018, 17:51:56

Not heavy enough, not tuned low enough, not brutal enough!

Ratski Game profile

May 11th 2018, 16:13:38

Double taping me was a mistake ! You know who your are.

commander1972 Game profile

May 14th 2018, 13:42:03

how is going Ratski. if i knew your #, you could be my land farm