Verified:

Cosmo Game profile

May 14th 2017, 23:41:32

Every time I search I get this ...No Results Found! Im wondering what the most common bonus points are used for in tourney?

slobgob Game profile

May 15th 2017, 3:55:27

Expenses?

That's what I do. But I just started.

DancingBear Game profile

May 15th 2017, 13:07:00

there have been threads on this before ...

speaking only about tourney, taking extra turns for your bonus points generally works out best

that said, some strats may be able to do better taking expense reductions, private market generation, or anticorruption bonuses, but that will only be the case if those countries are played very well

so my suggestion is to take extra turns for your bonus points until you are regularly finishing near 20m nw before you attempt to build a strat that can exploit the other bonus options

my 2 cents

(*bonus*)

DancingBear Game profile

May 15th 2017, 13:20:06

follow up ...from above -- taking turns is usually best, but if you are a producer strat (farmer, indy, oiler) once you have more or less maxed out ( further growth is too feeble or dangerous) then taking the producer booms will probably be to your advantage. but you can do the math on that yourself and compare the outcome .

so my modified rule for producer strats is to take turns while growing and then see if your country is better off taking booms or turns in the last part of the set

bvadrich Game profile

Aug 4th 2017, 1:56:44

Does the expenses bonus affect all expenses or only military expenses?

user Game profile

Aug 5th 2017, 15:53:45

DijitaLDreams Game profile

Aug 21st 2017, 7:29:36

Reading the rules and guides?
What magic is that!

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 10:23:15

Originally posted by Cosmo:
Every time I search I get this ...No Results Found! Im wondering what the most common bonus points are used for in tourney?

if you are a casher do food booms
if you are a farmer do indy booms
if you are a indy do PCI booms
if you are a techer do oil booms

pretty simple logic.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP