Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 21:04:23

I'm ready to have fun :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

crest23 Game profile

Jun 16th 2012, 21:06:32

Mr. Titanium might be playing there. If you cannot find him, just search for any RD player.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 2:44:52

Pslayer You Are A Douche (#19)
lol
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2012, 3:52:06

That one was purple couple days ago...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

Jun 18th 2012, 12:22:48

I guess the mods found him before you then.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 6th 2012, 2:30:16

It wasn't mr. titanium, I will say that.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 3:15:27

I've never been deleted in tournament...

blid

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2012, 18:24:28

I've never been deleted!

PS this thread is 3 weeks old
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 18:29:37

Im aware, galleri posted on it yesterday. It was probably JJ that was deleted in C. Apparently he's deleted on sight now

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 6th 2012, 19:56:56

Yeah I was tad behind in reading some things on here :P
DON'T JUDGE ME!!! :p

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2012, 17:44:51

Bad MOD!, very very BAD MOD!!!! :p

Tourney = red headed step child.

<3 you, galleri!!!!!
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jul 8th 2012, 5:59:08

lollll

Mr Emerald

Jul 9th 2012, 3:41:26

So to say if I played in tourny and you found out I was in RD, you would kill me even though I have not bothered you? lol
We are not the same, I am martian!
you are all retarded in the eyes of fluff
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER TEDDY BEAR!!!

crest23 Game profile

Jul 9th 2012, 12:03:02

Are you trying to imply that everyone in RD cheats?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 3:07:17

Titanium's cheating I think is confined to him only, although bug's free land bullfluff in Primary last round was the worst abuse of that set. It's definitely not fair to paint all RD with that brush though. I'm nearly an RD myself since me and Mr. Silver were friendly, and I'm as legit as they come. :D

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 3:14:21

No blid, you are not nearly and RD member. That is about the dumbest thing I've heard you say yet

blid

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 6:24:27

Sorry but it's true

bug03 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 6:40:41

Unfortunately anything i did in primary last set was not only 100% legal but really really fun. If this game ever stopped anybody from ruining somebodys set for no reason the fun would be gone.

Also, if i were a vindictive woman such as yourself i would search for you every set and ruin you just like people do to me and RD. But guess what... I'm better than you and i know it.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 6:41:30

Good post bug.

bug03 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 6:51:02

Thanks. Now is there any chance we can stop being petty and enjoy a game without whining all the time or is this gonna last forever cuz really who cares?

blid

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 6:55:18

I enjoy the game every round. I do care that your free land giveaways helped two countries into their final top ten positions last set though. That was an unfortunate part of an otherwise fun game. :)

Rob Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 7:21:55

Shame on those who decided to accept the free land too

blid

EE Patron

Jul 11th 2012, 7:29:37

Agreed. I had a nice chat at the start of the round with a player who ended up quitting (meerkat). When he quit he said I could have a jet leech or farm him since we'd exchanged kind words earlier, and I said no thanks. Now, Beelze probably didn't think much past "cool, free land, thanks" so it's hard to be mad at him but I'm sure ingle knew what he was doing. :(

Edited By: blid on Jul 11th 2012, 7:32:26
See Original Post

bug03 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:28:23

tbh, i didn't know who either guy was.

Mr Emerald

Jul 11th 2012, 21:36:11

Originally posted by crest23:
Mr. Titanium might be playing there. If you cannot find him, just search for any RD player.

Originally posted by Mr Emerald:
So to say if I played in tourny and you found out I was in RD, you would kill me even though I have not bothered you? lol

I don't get it.
Anyways I do not play this server(yet).
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:37:08

I don't get it.
Anyways I do not play this server(yet).

I am mr emerald.

Mr Emerald

Jul 11th 2012, 21:37:54

Shhh you can't let them know that yet!
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Emerald

Jul 11th 2012, 21:39:07

Oh and before they get an idea... this wouldn't work out as I don't have any netting skills.

Oh no... I am smlandau!

Oh burn.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 11th 2012, 21:39:13

Apparently blid is Mr. Silver, because he's friendly with him.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 0:58:48

RD does know a thing or 2 about landfarms. Blueberry muffin, anyone? Anyone?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 2:20:47

I am going to ask you ONE question, but be careful, your answer might make you look more stupid that you already do.

Here it is: Say you were a leader of a clan named...hmmm.. DR. You also just had a player say they won't finish the set so you are just going to take the rest of the set off with about 20k acres on a country.
Are you going to:

A) Detag and let the server farm?
or
B)Farm then untag for the rest of the server when done?

Now answer carefully.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:51:30

What about,
C) Self -delete?

Is that even an option with you guys? Why is that not an option? Oh wait, "Why waste such resources? Right? Why does no one in your clan think like that? Why is it that every set RD, uhm, sorry, clan DR always seems to have that "golden noob" that never finishes his set?

The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:52:06

Sorry, I forgot to answer your question.

http://www.eestats.com/alliance/country/113

That's my answer.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 2:54:27

We didn't get enough land from farming you, crest, and the rest of MD for a week or so... this must be the best option left in the think tank.

Or if you want to post your country # here, we'll touch base with your heads and farm you instead.

blid

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 2:57:04

That's my answer.
Interesting, so he quit and that's why he gave away his land, but why was he doing 10 failed GS on that guy each day for over a week? Is it common for Alliances to put themselves in DR?

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 3:03:46

What about,
C) Self -delete?

Is that even an option with you guys? Why is that not an option? Oh wait, "Why waste such resources? Right? Why does no one in your clan think like that? Why is it that every set RD, uhm, sorry, clan DR always seems to have that "golden noob" that never finishes his set?

And lose land in a server that is already scarce in land? yeah fluff off :)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 3:09:10

I already answered that. You are looking quite stupid now. How about giving me that answer then? Or even more important, how about answering my question. How do you guys always, set after set, have that 'golden noob'?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 3:10:09

Who said anything about having a golden n00b? You are always quick to assume. How about you stick to bashing Mr Titanium and keep the RD fluff out of it.

After all that is your main aim all the time.
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 3:13:28

I don't even know why you started in on RD?

I am done with you because you're not even worth my time. You have no real reason for hating on RD.

If you do, why not join PP in his crusades of endless suiciding and not accomplishing anything :)
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 4:45:09

Oh, my bad. I saw you post in here that you were Seth so I figured you are all one and the same. So will you not be answering my question and look really stupid? Or would you rather I go looking through RD's history and find how many golden n00b members you have every set that quits playing only enough to mass explore or farm untags just to donate the land to your tag?

What would you be willing to bet that if I went back 3 sets I would find at least one golden noob member that quit playing but felt he should donate his land to RD? How many sets do you think I can find of RD NOT having a golden n00b?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 6:00:08

What are you talking about golden noob? We don't have any of your "golden n00bs" in RD

We have members so inactive mid set as all alliances of descent size do. They are RD resources, so we keep them in RD.

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 9:18:26

Originally posted by smlandau84:
What are you talking about golden noob? We don't have any of your "golden n00bs" in RD

We have members so inactive mid set as all alliances of descent size do. They are RD resources, so we keep them in RD.

o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 13:52:40

What would you be willing to bet that if I went back 3 sets I would find at least one golden noob member that quit playing but felt he should donate his land to RD? How many sets do you think I can find of RD NOT having a golden n00b?

See, I can quote too.

How about we do this. For every set I go back and find a 'golden n00b' in RD, you 2 can go find one in ANY respectable clan of similar are larger size? How about that? I'm pretty certain clans that are larger than RD in member size will have a higher propensity to have one or 2 members go inactive every set. Deal?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 15:44:28

How about, who cares? But feel free to go waste your time proving whatever you want to yourself

Mr.Silver

Jul 12th 2012, 18:30:50

as for DR'ing in alliance server. We had a threat of topfeeds coming in from a few places. SO we made those topfeeds less efficient and warded some off.

It was tactical and it worked. Not doing it would have been a worse decision.

In RD I don't think we even have a single safe-listed player. No-one is multiing, and most of the players that are these "golden noobs" you talk about aren't noobs at all.

They're fairly well known players that quit or go on vacation.

Self Deleting is dumb, it is an alliance server and as such things are done for the alliance.

Detagging and letting server farm= Even more retarded.

so why not farm and detag.

if you want to compare levels of help.. Every single reset I've seen Oil and Tech buyouts. That's just sneakier aid that requires even less work than farming and building up. And of those RD hasn't done any of those buyouts.

crest23 Game profile

Jul 12th 2012, 18:44:07

Thanks Mr. Silver.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Mr.Silver

Jul 12th 2012, 18:50:06

np. i'm quite happy to answer any questions anyone has and theyre more than welcome to message me.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2012, 19:23:50

That's my answer.

THAT right there is all I need to know about RD....

::vomits::
(•_•)

Mr Emerald

Jul 12th 2012, 20:48:09

Originally posted by Mr.Silver:
as for DR'ing in alliance server. We had a threat of topfeeds coming in from a few places. SO we made those topfeeds less efficient and warded some off.

It was tactical and it worked. Not doing it would have been a worse decision.

In RD I don't think we even have a single safe-listed player. No-one is multiing, and most of the players that are these "golden noobs" you talk about aren't noobs at all.

They're fairly well known players that quit or go on vacation.

Self Deleting is dumb, it is an alliance server and as such things are done for the alliance.

Detagging and letting server farm= Even more retarded.

so why not farm and detag.

if you want to compare levels of help.. Every single reset I've seen Oil and Tech buyouts. That's just sneakier aid that requires even less work than farming and building up. And of those RD hasn't done any of those buyouts.

Thanks :P I didn't have the time to answer his question properly last night heh

Not to mention I think he thought I was smlandau so my response would have meant fluff :P
o o
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

smlandau84 Game profile

Jul 13th 2012, 0:29:40

But you are me and I am you