Verified:

braden Game profile

Oct 2nd 2017, 20:06:48

So, if I am to believe the god hating racist scientists (Christian is a race now, right?) and space exists between molecules of air, when I breathe in I breathe in a certain amount of vacuous universe?

Say what you will about the amount, that isn't my question. I do draw into my lungs an amount of nothing.. yes? When I eat and lettuce down at the molecule has "space" "area" however miniscule between its molecules or atoms or whatever, it takes up space but I consume nothing?

I thought the universe was a zero sum game and God ain't fit none in like that. How is the nothing between everything accounted for?

Everything has mass, yes? How does nothing- the space between all this elemental chemistry fluff, how does nothing exist?

Dark matter?
Is dark matter not just what science folk call god because they are cowards and afraid to admit that they don't know?

Also I'm still curious why ya'll science loving hating god folk couldn't answer my 7km deep water pressure question. It is science. It is known. Demonstrable. Demonstrate it. Or admit god dun stumped ya'll.

Edited By: braden on Oct 2nd 2017, 20:09:21
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 2:11:04

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Actually the whole PV=nRT thing (the ideal gas law) is about making sure that a gas expands enough to fill that void space. Think of it like water with variable density - there is no void space between water molecules -gases basically behave the same way, they just get packed tighter or looser based on pressure and temperature.

Edited By: archaic on Oct 3rd 2017, 2:14:58
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Scorpio Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 2:49:16

https://youtu.be/xLRazZUYuqU ... this guy knows.

Edited By: Scorpio on Oct 3rd 2017, 2:51:25
See Original Post

Scorpio Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 2:50:34

Zorp Game profile

Oct 3rd 2017, 3:16:34

But archaic, even water molecules have space between them, 99% of each atom is empty space, not occupied by a nucleus, protons, neutrons, electrons, or anything else. That said, there is energy in every unit of space Even the vacuum of space has background energy in it.

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 7:30:39

mass = energy.

problem solved.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP