Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Jul 19th 2018, 1:52:10

15 out of first 25 countries dead, wow!

Any guesses as to what the market is gonna do? This is quite a good little experiment if I don't say so myself!

archaic Game profile

Jul 20th 2018, 13:19:23

I suspect this will be the end of several team server alliances, I'd be surprised to see 50 countries on Team next set. Congrats elders, what you could not do on alliance you appear to be doing on Team - driving off the last of the all-x players.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 16:11:35

Lol because all x players on 1a are so relavent.

I was actually joking with gains about this the other day. It used to be people would anticipate that they'd be fighting a war once in a blue moon. Now if people have to war for one set it's like you kicked their dog, banged their wife and stole their children.

Also it's really tiring that you keep blaming elders. Literally 6 of the 30 people on our side of the war are or have ever been elders. 4 of the six joined this war after every other clan was already in. I know it's easy to just blindly blame elders but in reality this has nothing to do with them. Aside from myself, my tag is 2 non-elders and 2 guys who have played in elders for a total of 5 sets between the two of them over years. I'm the only long term elder in tag.

Our choice to hit was a product of everyone else already hitting. And we chose to protect the all x netting tag weedylar from attacks by reborn, and to include villains because we thought they might wanna kill once in a while. The people who originally hit zig and zag did so because of some completely unrelated stuff but as I remember they felt over retalled by zz when running solos in previous sets which zz totally mashes untaggeds and solos so your point about them being all x is nonsense.

When the elders that show up do so to protect your old netting tag and get comments like this, it's damn silly.I

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2018, 17:57:31

Have we farmed these 5 tags hitting us? Also when its suggested to me that ZZ over-retal and its comming from the one of the players in the tag that killed me over a 2:2 retal, I take it as seriously as I would any flat earthers arguements.

You started this war, you planned it and you hit Zag and Gains over nothing in order to start it.

"Literally 6 of the 30 people on our side of the war are or have ever been elders." thats not true tho...

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 18:49:19

What's not true about that? It's actually a fact. You just don't know who's killing you.

My tag netted for the last 3 sets and did not hit gains to start with. That's also inaccurate af. A completely unaffiliated tag hit gains and they did it because of stuff that happened to them in previous sets, as I've said, when they were in solo or 2-3 man tags. Again this has nothing to do with me. I joined this war and hit villains (for fun) and reborn (because I'm friends with weedy)

But they did get farmed by zz as solos so they made a larger tag together and struck back. Again, predominantly non-elders in that tag. Misfits only elder rn I believe is mob. My tag has as stated 2 non elder (and two that only rarely played there), misfits has 1, count it, 1 elder and 1 other that has played elder on occasion but is currently SOL in 1a and is killing elders but also contains members of netting clans. Dwar has a couple elders but is led by someone who has never once been tagged elders.

And you guys told me I was fighting ghosts when I came back. I guess someone just needs something easy to blame. When you farm solos that are actual guys with connections set after set eventually it comes to a head. You should be thankful, If anything, for elders giving you reborn and villains on your side because frankly that's my entire impact here.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 20th 2018, 18:53:44
See Original Post

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 20th 2018, 19:21:40

Like I said, we did not farm these 27-28 people... and they didn't band together out of brownian motion...

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 21:34:22

Originally posted by archaic:
I suspect this will be the end of several team server alliances, I'd be surprised to see 50 countries on Team next set. Congrats elders, what you could not do on alliance you appear to be doing on Team - driving off the last of the all-x players.

Don't blame Elders for weedylar's sad demise. Ask for a refund from that Elder lover, Zorp!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 22:43:19

So Getafix did you finally tell MorTcuS why you used his tag to accomplish your months-old cross-server grief?
👽

archaic Game profile

Jul 20th 2018, 23:22:34

Originally posted by DerrickICN:

Derrick, you really have no grasp of this game whatsoever. In the beginning I wanted to attribute it to the fact that you'd been gone for a long time, but I'm beginning to think you are just dumb. All-x players dominate the top 5 every set on Team because retals are so unpredictable and there are no bots.

Elders has never been a friend of weedy, you just violently blackmailed them into a pact.

Anyway, I'm only playing Team to suicide Taker for the next three sets. Now that elders has decided to become the special olympics edition of TSO, I'm not sure there will even be a Team server in 3 sets.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 23:28:11

We need to bring back TSO to clean this fluff up.

Where are you Boltar?

Boltar want battle!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

DruncK Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 0:26:58

Wtf getafix, you owe me mother trucker. PM me clown!

Those who quit I say good riddance, who the fluff wants to net on a server as an isolationist???

Those who wish to make something of this genocide find me in #sin.

I didn't want any fairness at all and here comes Derrick trying to make it fun. Y'all hatin the wrong asshole rn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 1:02:26

Who the fluff is Derrick???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 1:13:30

who the fluff is MorTcuS?

Also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWF9MMxnekQ

Edited By: Getafix on Jul 21st 2018, 1:57:06
See Original Post

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 2:29:35

Originally posted by cyref:
So Getafix did you finally tell MorTcuS why you used his tag to accomplish your months-old cross-server grief?

Hahaha is that why CWG killed my team? Over the cross server stuff from a year ago? Lol

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 3:13:47

I'll state for the record that I had nothing to do with CWG or killing your tag SuperFly. Our cross-server stuff is over and done from that stuff on Tourney and Alliance way back when.

My cross-server stuff involves weedylar, and Zorp.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 3:33:39

Originally posted by Getafix:
who the fluff is MorTcuS?

For the record, he is the tagholder of the tag you joined and hoodwinked into helping you attack weedy over your petty cross-server rant
👽

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 4:04:41

Hoodwinked ?? Who started sending nukes because they were mad when they DH'd on the retal? That was you cyref. I guess we've all seen that a few times over the years, people getting all mad when they mess up and miss. Usually its Commie noobs that do that, but apparently even great players like yourself sometimes let their emotions take over.

Here it is:
2018-07-11 00:24:31 NM Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn 390A
2018-07-11 00:24:29 NM Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn 410A
2018-07-11 00:23:59 PS Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn DH
2018-07-11 00:22:12 PS Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn DH
2018-07-10 23:09:48 PS Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 386A (737A)
2018-07-10 23:08:47 PS Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 508A (919A)

Edited By: Getafix on Jul 21st 2018, 4:09:00
See Original Post

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 4:15:04

Nukes are bad but so are demor ops to set up your dbltap landgrabs. Which came first?
👽

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 4:18:33

Yes, I noticed you learned that trick. I started using that on you at this point here:

2018-07-11 09:13:35 CM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 232B 15014 C
2018-07-11 09:13:33 CM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 242B 17258 C
2018-07-11 09:13:16 CM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 252B 19836 C
2018-07-11 09:13:13 CM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 262B 22801 C
2018-07-11 09:13:11 CM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 274B 26208 C
2018-07-11 09:13:06 NM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 374A
2018-07-11 09:13:02 NM Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 393A
2018-07-11 09:12:31 PS Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 761A (1151A)
2018-07-11 09:11:33 PS Giant Sloth (#22) Reborn Tamalpais High (#26) weedylar 956A (1471A)

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 4:31:33

Originally posted by cyref:
Nukes are bad but so are demor ops to set up your dbltap landgrabs. Which came first?
there's really nothing more to say but if you insist...
Normal grabs are not preceded by demor ops. You know that. In spite of my initial DH response i was winning the land exchanges with you then you called in your tagmates. 25 missiles from one of them kinda did me in. Like I said to you ingame, congrats on defeating a repub casher still early in the batch explore phase with your high spal Dict, and a little help from your clueless tagmates.. You must be so proud.
👽

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 5:10:51

I'm having a grand time!

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 5:36:49

Good for you, old ally, old friend. Good for you.
👽

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 6:27:22

LOL
(•_•)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 6:28:55

Way too much crying not enough dying

Go Derrick go

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:01:21

Originally posted by archaic:

Derrick, you really have no grasp of this game whatsoever. In the beginning I wanted to attribute it to the fact that you'd been gone for a long time, but I'm beginning to think you are just dumb. All-x players dominate the top 5 every set on Team because retals are so unpredictable and there are no bots.

Elders has never been a friend of weedy, you just violently blackmailed them into a pact.

Anyway, I'm only playing Team to suicide Taker for the next three sets. Now that elders has decided to become the special olympics edition of TSO, I'm not sure there will even be a Team server in 3 sets.

Hmmmm. That's funny. You seem to be the only one without a grasp of what's happening. You should message cyref or Zorp and see if I've been anything but kind to them the entire time I've been playing. Matter of fact, why don't you ask any of your buds what they think of me. Come back and try again. I even let Zorp fly off the handle about how I'm some asshole on occasion and buy him a nice fancy dinner and kill his suiciders when he's done fluffing. I've never once attempted to threaten, blackmail or mistreat anyone in that tag. I find them to be the players most able to have a philosophical or intellectual conversation with and due to the fact that I value that, I've always kept them close to me despite the fact that I doubt that protection would be reciprocated. And yes, I do it on multiple servers. Look back thru several sets of monsters on 1a and you'll see kills by elders on their suiciders for no other reason than I like geta, cyref, Zorp, commandos (My boyyy), and not to involve myself in your infighting but I also like Elliot.

Can you assholes start getting along so I can quit picking a side? Thanks.

Also I'm obviously aware that all-x can top 10 on this server you ignoramus because I finish ahead of you every set I play. http://earthempires.com/team/98/ranks/44

Not only do you look like an idiot but also you couldn't touch me all x here on team. I've watched you play all x and struggle for 50m. Its pathetic. I did 60 my first try. I guess I must just be running myself off because I've been a top all x player for 2 sets. Didn't see you up there with me not once. You barely scratch out 9th place finishes on the smallest server and act like gods gift to netters.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2018, 7:07:04
See Original Post

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:18:43

It's like this every set Derrick. You retards come up with some excuse to ruin my set. Warring in team is boring tho with so few countries tagged.
Don of LaF

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:29:49

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Like I said, we did not farm these 27-28 people... and they didn't band together out of brownian motion...

We discussed this at length yesterday. My hope is that you'll actually clear the air about what is happening publicly. I messaged you further but I hope your understanding of the situation comes full circle. I know you don't believe me most times but I am actually trying to get to the bottom of all that nonsense so I'm hoping that you try to shelf the rivalry for a second and realize how this came about.

Point is simple for zig. Ebert (whom I have a ton of respect for and think is a dope dude) farmed the absolute hell out of #22 last set and when he finally came back at zig was killed. He came back with friends. https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/22

Meanwhile someone in a little tag called storm did a single tap (albeit a topfeed) on celphi who was tagged zig. Celphi responded by collecting 200% l:l and then doing about 30 ab's. I know this player, and simple messaging would have resolved that issue. He'd likely have accepted a simple l:l but instead he became pissed and came back with friends. News for that here https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/67

Meanwhile a zigzag landfarm in 45 (you know, one of the ones that retals everyone but zig, we've seen it a dozen sets. fluff I used the same strat last set) destroyed another player. He also came back with friends.

And wouldn't you know it but all these friends had mutual friends and all knew each other and all happened to agree that the way zig and zag bully the untaggeds, small tags and solos is fluffty.

If zig were an all x tag, this wouldn't happen. If zig could keep their pants on and do real fa this wouldn't happen. Here's a perfect example.

Last set skywise hit me and I retalled 2:1 for a land retal. We exchanged messages about the retal and eventually came to an understanding about it. We worked thru problematic parts and I started to show him how to set up an irc client on cell phone. This set he returned with other players from LCN and without my knowledge they've been playing as allies to us the entire set in a tag called FRetal.

Ultimately the point here is if you aren't a douchebag to other players, typically they aren't douchebags back.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2018, 7:52:32
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:31:17

Originally posted by Mr Gainsboro:
It's like this every set Derrick. You retards come up with some excuse to ruin my set. Warring in team is boring tho with so few countries tagged.

Ok, for the record I'm not the retard who ruined your set. I started hitting well after that and when I did I copped you guys villains to make it fair. But seriously. Why people hit you in the first place is because of the aforementioned situations and has nothing to do with me, elders or anyone in my tag on any other server. Or anyone who has ever been in my tag on any other server. It's 100% unaffiliated.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2018, 7:35:39
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:32:39

This is good fluff!

/me eats more popcorn
(•_•)

ebert00 Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 15:28:13

We discussed this at length yesterday. My hope is that you'll actually clear the air about what is happening publicly. I messaged you further but I hope your understanding of the situation comes full circle. I know you don't believe me most times but I am actually trying to get to the bottom of all that nonsense so I'm hoping that you try to shelf the rivalry for a second and realize how this came about.

Point is simple for zig. Ebert (whom I have a ton of respect for and think is a dope dude) farmed the absolute hell out of #22 last set and when he finally came back at zig was killed. He came back with friends. https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/22

Meanwhile someone in a little tag called storm did a single tap (albeit a topfeed) on celphi who was tagged zig. Celphi responded by collecting 200% l:l and then doing about 30 ab's. I know this player, and simple messaging would have resolved that issue. He'd likely have accepted a simple l:l but instead he became pissed and came back with friends. News for that here https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1589/67

Meanwhile a zigzag landfarm in 45 (you know, one of the ones that retals everyone but zig, we've seen it a dozen sets. fluff I used the same strat last set) destroyed another player. He also came back with friends.

And wouldn't you know it but all these friends had mutual friends and all knew each other and all happened to agree that the way zig and zag bully the untaggeds, small tags and solos is fluffty.

If zig were an all x tag, this wouldn't happen. If zig could keep their pants on and do real fa this wouldn't happen. Here's a perfect example.

Last set skywise hit me and I retalled 2:1 for a land retal. We exchanged messages about the retal and eventually came to an understanding about it. We worked thru problematic parts and I started to show him how to set up an irc client on cell phone. This set he returned with other players from LCN and without my knowledge they've been playing as allies to us the entire set in a tag called FRetal.

Ultimately the point here is if you aren't a douchebag to other players, typically they aren't douchebags back.

last I checked this is a team server. there are no bots. so if you dont want to get farmed join a real tag. i hit untaggeds i think i can outrun. i hit solo or maybe duo tags that I can outrun. if you want to all x go play tournament.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 15:57:49

Derrick your posts are getting too long again.... Cmon man!

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2018, 16:24:38

LOL, comming from the a$$hole who ruined my first year of playing this game on two servers. I did let you net when you said you wanted that after briefly KungFUing your Elders for all their crap. But you don't seem to let it go as you told me in private you helped organize this by suggesting which people to bring to the fight and how to do it. As I said applaud the effort and for this set I'm not really bothered by it, a war every now and again can be fun, but especially because of your manipulations and lies it's not likely to end at this.

If you said "Ya so we brought 25 people together for a big one-time server war, no hard feelings" people would say you are a fluff and get on with the fight and probably forget it til next set but yesterday you said you had nothing to do with it, which you retracted in private with me last night. You keep moving the goal post and now you are attempting to make people hit ZZ for sets to come and creating a story out of thin air. ya you can find one or two examples of people we hit first in the news. I'm not even sure thats the whole story, often times the country names match an aggressor from a set before or there are ops or similar.

One of these examples are a landgrab from 3k acres, by a player who didn't feel the need to have acres because he obviously didn't explore much, on a 10k+ acre country is gonna get a hostile response from any respectable tag, simple as that any response smaller than the one he got would make his ROR more devastating. He was not looking for land, as then he would have explored, he was looking for a fight, and he should be happy he got it. UW! :)

Another example was a guy who opened up with a ~10-tap on Zag and we are somehow the aggressors for killing it.

Meanwhile I have never seen Zig run landfarms, I have seen Elders, Superfly and Freebuch do it but never Zig. In fact I lost the win my first set on team server due to a suicide from an Elder who was running such a landfarm. I would love to see the news of that landfarm for zig because the one you mentioned was hit by superfly, cwg, zig, panlv and zag and retalled none of them... superfly hit him more than all others by far. It's more likely that he was focused on hitting his target and didn't let grabs distract him as he retalled none of them and probably could not by means other than missiles... Or did you get the wrong number? A bit of a Trumpian slip, perhaps? :P

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 21st 2018, 16:29:35
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 17:05:38

Hahaha. Yes means no bigly these days.

I did admit to essentially telling people who was fighting who (which imo was a reason this went down the way it did). Your reading comprehension is baffling. I did admit that absolutely. That's a pretty gigantic step away from organizing it. You better believe if I organized this that weezy would be here, and comms would know it was coming so he could have been more active. I guess both goal posts are on the move. Fact is I just brought my regular crew.

That's honestly something I've never understood tho. We all know I like talking but really, when a player hits me I never try to ruin his set and smash him into submission. That's just not my style. I always just contact the player and try to work something out. Like 95% of the time it works.

Also per your kung fu comment. A couple elders hit I wanna say zz and weedy the set before you started Kfing during destock. I said at the time that not only do I not like just ruining a set, but that it would just create suiciders the following sets. You'll see after that that I never tagged elders on this server again but don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Also, can you post the elders landfarm who ruined your set? I don't recall that.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 21:35:29

this has really escalated.

To which i will add:

Facts don't care about your feelings

More dying mixed with less crying

Scripting should be allowed, whatever it takes to win. ;) Rules are more like optional guidelines.

DruncK Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 0:19:57

Jesus Christ, this kind of airing dirty laundry gonna get spirit rules back in place assholes

Veritas

Jul 22nd 2018, 5:27:35

Originally posted by DruncK:
Jesus Christ, this kind of airing dirty laundry gonna get spirit rules back in place assholes
/pours one out...
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 14:06:54

I have never seen Zig run landfarms, I have seen Superfly do it but never Zig. P

Oh really? You have seen me run land farms on this server? You should apologize for trying to soil my good name as I have never run a land farm. I hit the same untagged and solo tag countries that zig and zag hits however I hit them many more times than you. Maybe before you accuse me of cheating you would like to check my previous news and see how I get suicided all the time by people I have farmed just like I was last....

sinistril Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 14:15:51

Originally posted by ironxxx:
this has really escalated.

To which i will add:

Facts don't care about your feelings

More dying mixed with less crying

Scripting should be allowed, whatever it takes to win. ;) Rules are more like optional guidelines.

FEELINGS DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR FACTS
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 18:53:53

Your mom doesn't care about my feelings. :/

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 18:55:25

As long as she's getting hers, right?
(•_•)

SuperFly Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 19:44:26

I love catching feelings

ingle Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 3:05:23

Looks like it was a good reset for me to take a break...

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 3:17:55

ingle!!!
(•_•)

Wicked Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 21:17:07

So as long as you spell it with$$ it’s okay to use ? Because I spelled it with 2 SS a couple of resets ago in another server and got deleted as this is a family station hahaha.

Original Skywise L Game profile

Aug 5th 2018, 3:16:31

Wow...long read this thread.
Saw my name and read some more.
Hug a tree today.
Skywise