Verified:

archaic Game profile

Aug 5th 2018, 4:59:01

As we begin this latest set I'd think we all would agree that Team has a problem. I would like the mods to go ahead and preemptively assign DerrickICN a 280 character limit on posts this set.

Last set he set a team server record for walls of text and the amount of TL, DR was troubling. We have less than 70 players left on Team and Derrick had a paragraph for all of them. 280 is enough for Twitter, it's plenty for Derrick. Just remember Derrick, ain't nobody got time for that fluff.

Have a swirvey day teamsters.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2018, 5:49:10

Hahahaha. Love ya buddy. I'll keep it under 17 words if no one messes with my netting.

Rokkie Game profile

Aug 5th 2018, 20:50:25

what's your # d... i enjoy the paragraphs so challenge accepted... ;)

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2018, 21:19:04

Originally posted by archaic:
As we begin this latest set I'd think we all would agree that Team has a problem. I would like the mods to go ahead and preemptively assign DerrickICN a 280 character limit on posts this set.

Last set he set a team server record for walls of text and the amount of TL, DR was troubling. We have less than 70 players left on Team and Derrick had a paragraph for all of them. 280 is enough for Twitter, it's plenty for Derrick. Just remember Derrick, ain't nobody got time for that fluff.

Signed, approved, and enforced.
Catch me on ir c

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2018, 21:19:05

Catch me on ir c

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2018, 21:40:11

Originally posted by Shweezy:

I second that motion...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Veritas

Aug 5th 2018, 22:34:31

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by Shweezy:

I second that motion...
I object on the grounds that it restricts our freedom of speech!
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2018, 19:56:31

#FREEDERRICK

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 6th 2018, 20:03:55

#DERRICKLOVESWALLSOFTEXT
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!