DruncK Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 1:02:00

The winner is...

Wicked! Congrats on your rainbow #1! =D

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 1:20:36

Lol. 19m. Hell yeah congrats wicked.

Also congrats villains on winning all things. Netting, warring, walling. All categories conceivable won by villains. Win it like elites. Great job to all participants! Hope y'all had fun.

If you didn't have fun hopefully you can refrain from seeking revenge. Would be nice if all the netters can get one in after such a debacle.

Zig and zag, you guys fought like champs all set. Hit me up if you need help with suiciders this set. I doubt either of us will be netting. Seems there's countries with both our names in it already. Let's just focus on reacting to it and trying to mitigate it. You know where to find me.

Wicked Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 1:23:57

thanks everyone for allowing me this. I was expecting at any moment to die. In all fairness to the game and the great players that play this game that was an ugly win but I will take it. I am sure that 19M will never ever win again

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 1:26:02

Congrats on the win Wicked, sorry I couldn't make more missiles with a 1 week country, don't farm me again :P
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 2:10:40

so it's confirmed then, Wicked was behind everything just so he could rainbow #1!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 2:37:08

Originally posted by drkprinc:
so it's confirmed then, Wicked was behind everything just so he could rainbow #1!

Pretty epic!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 3:19:56

Originally posted by Requiem:
Originally posted by drkprinc:

Pretty epic!

I am but a pawn in Wicked's game

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 12:36:14

Congrats Wicked on the top spot and congrats Villains... you guys are tough as nails.
Just shut up and have another beer