Verified:

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 2:50:30

Hey fist, I could just mail spawn, but this is more fun.

I'd like to send an invite for you all to join the WoG/FBI team. You can be one of our netting divisions, and tag up as fistwog next set.

It will give you full protection from us, and you can prosper from our great grabbing rules that may be changed next set.

Let me know!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Nov 6th 2011, 12:33:17

turn of events ;)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Hohiro Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 15:25:50

Sounds good to me ... ;)

Syoto Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:18:28

Don't take this the wrong way WoG peeps but personally I don't trust you.

However, that said, I'll play where ever my fellow Fist Of Odin members do... this game or otherwise.

I've been led to believe from countries in game that I've messaged; that you guys have connections with some of the folks in 'The Morgue Clan' who decided to hit us for no reason this set (along with many untagged countries) - only for your tags to graciously come in and kill select countries afterwards (though interestingly not some folks claiming to be your friends who hit us in the first place). Going by the missing tags/numbers that led from one set to the next, it's not the only option but for myself, being out of the inner loop of the politics on this server, I'll reserve my judgement and go with whatever our group decides.

I love you all really ;)
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:21:51

Syoto,

I beleive there is 1 person and I beleive we killed him, who I recognized there.

Wog is not behind the hits on you, as it's stupid to hide behind there.

And 'the morgue clan' We have killed 3 resets, 4 if you include when they were named xtx

General Earl Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:41:44

Syoto, Morgue has gone by several names, like Templars, and xGx to name a couple. I'm no longer in FBI/WoG myself, but I can guarantee that WoG/FBI are not in cohorts with them.. at the very least they'd like to give susan (aka mortician, pike) and her rag tag bunch an ass beating they would never forget...

Only problem is, nobody likes when you beat up the 'special' kids.
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Syoto Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 1:55:29

In that case it's maybe just a couple of folks with friends in WoG who play in those tags. I hope I'm not inadvertently uncovering spies here. If anyone gets the death penalty I'll pitch in to cook their last meal and mop up after.
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

Lord Slayer Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 2:03:10

syoto I think your overthinking things a bit much:P

sb Game profile

Nov 7th 2011, 8:38:56

zzz

spawn Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 7:57:18

lol, now i know what Boltar was talking about, i just saw this thread :P
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

mike Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 17:48:03

Syoto, i'm in Morgue just because i wanted to run a country and the leader literally sent me a message with the tag/pass before i accepted. i figured if anything i got some guys to help me retal if i need. since the beginning of the set i wanted allies set up to grab legitimately but no one has wanted to. so i've been by myself and would have preferred to play untag. I didn't touch the fist because, for 1, you didnt attack me or threaten me and secondly i see you guys did legitimate deals and the Morgue leadership (lol?) decided to hurt you in an abnormal fashion. i play in LaF in 1A and CC in FFA. i don't care about killing in this server unless it's for a clan with legitimate reasons. the morgue has yet to present me with that so your countries remained untouched. i don't trust fbi/wog either but don't get your hopes up that morgue/fbi/wog is a conspiracy.
Carpe Cerevisi

Pain Game profile

Nov 8th 2011, 18:44:15

WoG and Morgue have no affiliation what so ever. we do not have friends tagged there.
Your mother is a nice woman

spawn Game profile

Nov 9th 2011, 17:16:46

nooo...can you guys stop saying that its not a conspiracy until i sell the rights to this situation to Hollywood?

please?

:)
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Syoto Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 0:13:35

Ah ha. It is a conspiracy... a conspiracy that there is no conspiracy! And Spawn is in on it! Motive... probably to put Nicolas Cage, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Tom Cruise all in the same movie, it'll probably be entitled: "The Conspiracy: A Fate worse than Death"... the few who see it by accident will turn into schadenfreude craving zombies, driving hordes of people into the screens and forcing people to watch. The world will be enslaved. It's a bit much but as long as I'm one of the last to be turned it might be worth it for a netting set.
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

crest23 Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 0:30:36

Originally posted by Syoto:
Ah ha. It is a conspiracy... a conspiracy that there is no conspiracy! And Spawn is in on it! Motive... probably to put Nicolas Cage, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon and Tom Cruise all in the same movie, it'll probably be entitled: "The Conspiracy: A Fate worse than Death"... the few who see it by accident will turn into schadenfreude craving zombies, driving hordes of people into the screens and forcing people to watch. The world will be enslaved. It's a bit much but as long as I'm one of the last to be turned it might be worth it for a netting set.

I stopped reading at 'ha'.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Syoto Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 18:15:33

Mo re th an 2 le tt er s at a ti me a bi t to o ha rd fo r ya?
Village Eejit
The Fist of Odin

toma Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 13:05:09

can't fist just keep thefist tag? It's not like it would be the first time wog wants to use such an awesome tag.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

diez Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 13:19:10

tomaisgay

toma Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 4:00:08

diez become evo VP and get half of server killed lololololololol.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

crest23 Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 5:01:17

Originally posted by Syoto:
Mo re th an 2 le tt er s at a ti me a bi t to o ha rd fo r ya?

I stopped reading at 'M'.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hohiro Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 7:47:54

Syoto, maybe now more than one letter is too hard to read ;)