Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 13:31:30

A zigzagging monk who makes a living as a gun toting clown. PM me or come to irc3.earthempires.com #sin

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 13:33:07

sup?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DruncK Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 13:44:01

Group suicide prevention if you're interested

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 13:53:23

Originally posted by DruncK:
Group suicide prevention if you're interested

just got back home was gone for 1 1/2 weeks still catching up on news and I see ton of suiciding going on lol.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DruncK Game profile

Aug 27th 2017, 13:57:31

At least they are spreading the love lmao

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 0:12:32

This is an epic idea. I tried to get something like this going before, I'm surprised it is being revisited by the suiciders lol. :P It's toothless unless also tags declaring war on another tag for no reason or killing a country in those tags for no reason is labeled a suicider and killed by these tags. Otherwise the suicider can just make a 1 man tag and suicide, and it would be silly to start naming which tags are allowed to make war, and which are not.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 0:46:54

Any war without a DoW is a suicider imo. Also the untaggeds that are doing special attacks would be a good place to start.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2017, 0:59:19

Yeah. I'm for it. It's pretty crazy. Might as well add top10 in. They getting suicided now too. Its a little absurd this set. Like 12 countries suiciding on a 60 country server lol

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 1:50:23

Any war without a DoW is a suicider imo. Also the untaggeds that are doing special attacks would be a good place to start.

A DoW makes your war against REN or CWG honorable? Or Elders killing over a retal?

Zig has been suicided more than anyone this year and you start this one now because? Because you didn't get to start the war with monks or and weedy like you were trying to with topfeeds and RORs?

When Elders or FM hit a legit tag for BS reasons just to screw their reset it is just at heinous as the out of the blue suiciders like the ones hitting Elders this set. And most suiciders appear after hard farming. I dont know how many of the 12 supposed suiciders this set are like that but they(the ones that hit after beeing farmed) have far more reason to hit a tag than FM ever had last set or Elders had in their wars this year.

Therefore, any tags that hit another tag for any reason other than mutually agreed upon wars or actual misconduct by the other tag, like farming, special attacks etc should be treated just like the suiciders and all the tags should join in and kill them. That keeps the competition alive and stops ALL forms of bullying, not just the one form that you are sometimes a victim of...

Edited By: Gerdler on Aug 28th 2017, 1:52:48

Zorp Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 2:30:13

lol, DruncK tries to do something good and all you can do is complain about how it isn't good enough?

You can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 2:58:58

Gerdler the fluff gobbler needs to take the stick out of his ass. Kill em all and let Qz sort em out!

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 3:00:06

Someone finish 61 btw

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 3:08:42

Bonus

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Aug 28th 2017, 3:47:27

lol
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2017, 5:38:33

setup a server wide security pact to allow netters to net and warrers to war amongst other war tags.
when alert goes off, every tag contributes turns to kill off the offender
zigzag is for the idea :)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 5:43:40

Originally posted by Zorp:
lol, DruncK tries to do something good and all you can do is complain about how it isn't good enough?

You can't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.

They want a monopoly on bullying, how is it even good? If anyone else suggested it I'd be 100% for. These guys just don't want anything to come between them and whatever target they choose to pester. War is only ever acceptable if it's on their terms. We know the tune.

Need to defend against tags pointlessly FSing as well else it only increases their power to ruin a month. And a war dec doesnt change the fact that it's pointless and usually one-sided only because the enemy doesn't want to fight at all.

80% of my resets ever on this server have been ruinied by the same group of people, forgive me if I don't want to empower them.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 13:28:05

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, maybe take the fluff you're gobbling out yo mouth before you talk

Shweezy Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2017, 14:48:00

How Im goin kill me?
Catch me on ir c

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 15:45:51

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, maybe take the fluff you're gobbling out yo mouth before you talk

Wow thats such good insults, 10 year olds around the world salute you! :P

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 16:54:56

What are you even talking about? How many sets have you played on team server in the last 3 years?

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 16:59:16

I started in March. The set that Azn suicided me out of 1st, 2nd set I got killed by elders for legitimatly retaling special attacks with 1 attack less than what I was supposed to, 3rd set I had to war you idiots and kick your ass for that, 4th set you had an untagged suicide us early game and then FS us late-game when we were unprepared netting countries and you didnt even manage a tag kill. Thats 4, last set I netgained for the first time without being forced into a war I did not want.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 17:22:55

Gobble gobble

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 17:46:37

Gobble gobble

I envy you, I really do, in your mind, and I assume that is all that matters to you, your childish rebuttals are really hurtful. :)

--------

To everyone else is this the guy to lead an effort to rid the server of garbage? Or is he still part of that garbage, considering the last sets actions, and the sets previous to that? Seeing how well he responds to critizism makes him a great choice for creating and leading for such an effort?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 19:24:01

what "effort" to rid the server or anything? You make it seem like theres a plan...

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 20:42:45

Sounds like there is. It has been outlined, critiqued and insults have been flung. What more does it need to constitute a plan? :)

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 21:11:31

citation required

Zorp Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 22:13:44

Uhh have you actually gone into #sin and talked to them? Because literally all DruncK proposed here was "group suicide prevention." I think it's amazing that you reject the idea out of hand, despite being fluffed with repeatedly on this server. It's not as if DruncK would be supreme dictator. If it was a collaboration between a few clans, you could go ahead without him even if he decided some specific target wasn't worth his time anyway.

That said, I really don't have a dog in this fight. In my 25+ sets playing on team, I've only ever been blindsided by war twice, and there's maybe been a single set where I had special attacks made on me by a lone suicider.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 28th 2017, 22:34:46

Why would I talk to Drunck? Look what he is posting lol, I dont need an IRC channel to see what he is about and if he had any proper responses he would be able to respond here.

My point is that suiciders are not the problem on this server, tags are.
Elders blindsided Zig twice in four sets, and ran untagged suiciders on us twice, or thrice in five sets perhaps if any of the suiciders of last set were Elders.
REN didnt get screwed by suiciders, still got a welcome by FM that made them quit the server after 1 set. CWG got blindsided by SIN once and FM once in the past 3 resets, FM and SIN are the same people. FM is now topfeeding and retalling retals on weedy, monks and cwg and now at the same time are asking them for help killing suiciders? It's a fluffing joke.

DruncK Game profile

Aug 28th 2017, 22:35:18

Lmoa, could you imagine if Gerdy McTurdy was here for ABC?

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2017, 1:16:46

I so want to hate on drunk over this but I am incapable of forming a coherent thought over the sound of Gerdler's petulant shrieking. If he wants to seal-club bad suiciders, maybe it will keep schweezy and nudist occupied for a while.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/...ll_allow_it_community.gif
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DruncK Game profile

Aug 29th 2017, 3:02:31

Gerdy happens to be one of the suiciders lol. Not the ones I wanted to get together n kill, but suiciders nonetheless.

You got ARCHY on my side, that's crazy, so congrats there.

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Aug 29th 2017, 8:54:05

I must state that your suicide prevention pact won't work for a few simple reasons.

1. Getting smaller tags to work together has failed multiple times in the past.

2. It is hard to track a suicider that takes the late bloomer route.

3. The person that proposed this is a suicider as per his own claims.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 30th 2017, 8:23:02

also did we forget about villainz? I know they wait until later in the set to clean up the trash but they still do it.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

lpardess Game profile

Aug 31st 2017, 13:40:15

Drunck is john snow...bonding the server against the dead

Veritas

Sep 8th 2017, 2:54:49

Suicide-ing is a legitimate check and balance against retards :)
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Sep 8th 2017, 3:55:13

ttt
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

Link Game profile

Sep 19th 2017, 13:22:13

Originally posted by Gerdler:
Why would I talk to Drunck? Look what he is posting lol, I dont need an IRC channel to see what he is about and if he had any proper responses he would be able to respond here.

Elders blindsided Zig twice in four sets, and ran untagged suiciders on us twice, or thrice in five sets perhaps if any of the suiciders of last set were Elders.
REN didnt get screwed by suiciders, still got a welcome by FM that made them quit the server after 1 set. CWG got blindsided by SIN once and FM once in the past 3 resets, FM and SIN are the same people. FM is now topfeeding and retalling retals on weedy, monks and cwg and now at the same time are asking them for help killing suiciders? It's a fluffing joke.

A DoW makes your war against REN or CWG honorable? Or Elders killing over a retal?

Zig has been suicided more than anyone this year and you start this one now because? Because you didn't get to start the war with monks or and weedy like you were trying to with topfeeds and RORs?

When Elders or FM hit a legit tag for BS reasons just to screw their reset it is just at heinous as the out of the blue suiciders like the ones hitting Elders this set. And most suiciders appear after hard farming. I dont know how many of the 12 supposed suiciders this set are like that but they(the ones that hit after beeing farmed) have far more reason to hit a tag than FM ever had last set or Elders had in their wars this year.

Therefore, any tags that hit another tag for any reason other than mutually agreed upon wars or actual misconduct by the other tag, like farming, special attacks etc should be treated just like the suiciders and all the tags should join in and kill them. That keeps the competition alive and stops ALL forms of bullying, not just the one form that you are sometimes a victim of...
I started in March. The set that Azn suicided me out of 1st, 2nd set I got killed by elders for legitimatly retaling special attacks with 1 attack less than what I was supposed to, 3rd set I had to war you idiots and kick your ass for that, 4th set you had an untagged suicide us early game and then FS us late-game when we were unprepared netting countries and you didnt even manage a tag kill. Thats 4, last set I netgained for the first time without being forced into a war I did not want.

You talk about elders entirely too much... And in a post that has nothing to.do with us... How about you get the whole server on your side and hit us... We would love it.. and I love you.

Edited By: galleri on Sep 19th 2017, 19:05:37. Reason: Read forum rules ;) <3 be nice.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 20th 2017, 2:55:55

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Sep 20th 2017, 2:56:39

They snitched again huh? 😂🤣
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Veritas

Sep 21st 2017, 14:19:41

Originally posted by Link:

You talk about elders entirely too much... And in a post that has nothing to.do with us... How about you get the whole server on your side and hit us... We would love it.. and I love you.
An open invitation to suicide... I like it!

Edited By: Veritas on Sep 21st 2017, 14:23:19

Link Game profile

Sep 22nd 2017, 4:35:01

We like it too. Keep us busy so we leave everyone else alone lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2017, 13:31:25

Originally posted by Link:

Resistance was futile. Welcome to the collective.

- vim
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 25th 2017, 20:06:14

Oh and add me to the suicide squad. I'm a bit too busy to play., but everything Gerdler has said on this thread is true.

So until he asks me to stop., I will continue to suicide. See ya next set. That is all!

Dissident's bestie.,
Celphi
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 26th 2017, 15:57:15

Im having fun...
Do as I say, not as I do.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2017, 5:40:37

You know. I do thoroughly enjoy the auto blame on Elders for your suiciders. You need me to research who they are here for you too Gerdy? Lord knows you blamed the one in tourney on us instantly and it wound up being a dude that only plays express and tourney that Ive literally never met.

I mean. It feels good to have someone thinking about me constantly but I do kind of feel like it's reached a point of unhealthy obsession. We haven't run any suiciders on you. I'll do the research if you really really want me to. All I usually have to say is "nice job man. I support your actions. You're the best. What's your name?" And then they say Temple. And then I'm like yeeeeaaaah Ive never heard of you. Lol

You know when I'm pissed man. You've seen it twice. And neither time did that result in any suiciders against you. I'm a man. I wear my tag proudly. You're welcome to suicide me anytime. But don't act like these guys are ours. Once they hit you this set I promise I'll do my due diligence to show you they aren't elders.......again.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 29th 2017, 5:45:21
See Original Post

Veritas

Oct 4th 2017, 12:51:50

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
You know. I do thoroughly enjoy the auto blame on Elders for your suiciders. You need me to research who they are here for you too Gerdy? Lord knows you blamed the one in tourney on us instantly and it wound up being a dude that only plays express and tourney that Ive literally never met.

I mean. It feels good to have someone thinking about me constantly but I do kind of feel like it's reached a point of unhealthy obsession. We haven't run any suiciders on you. I'll do the research if you really really want me to. All I usually have to say is "nice job man. I support your actions. You're the best. What's your name?" And then they say Temple. And then I'm like yeeeeaaaah Ive never heard of you. Lol

You know when I'm pissed man. You've seen it twice. And neither time did that result in any suiciders against you. I'm a man. I wear my tag proudly. You're welcome to suicide me anytime. But don't act like these guys are ours. Once they hit you this set I promise I'll do my due diligence to show you they aren't elders.......again.

You related to Al Gore? Coz you sound just like him...

DruncK Game profile

Oct 4th 2017, 16:20:30

Get your own god damn flame post Elders, srsly wtf!

MADMARK Game profile

Oct 15th 2017, 5:09:53

Bonus!