Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 20th 2018, 23:20:27

There's enough interest to play despite douchebagery from limp fluffed clans that feel empowered by killing all x tags.

Ko.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

archaic Game profile

Jul 20th 2018, 23:50:15

Until CWG is driven off of the server - and I mean landkilled OOP every set for the rest of the year, you are wasting your time.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:46:31

KoH if you play true to all x and don't even blow ops on other players, you should have no problem. This set is totally out of character for the server. My tag is an all x netting tag as well and we're involved. But seriously we played good clean all x netting for what like 4 sets and had no problem. If I may be frank I don't see any clan that was truly all x last set in this war aside from weedy who is getting cross server grief. Most people seem to like you ok. I don't know anyone who'd do that to you. You'd probably be fine if you contacted cwg and told them not to hit you and then contacted zig and ask them not to farm you. Zig will farm you if you're under 4 members so seriously let them know who you are. Otherwise my tag, villains, weedy etc have had sets and sets and sets of totally fine all x netting.

Edit: and villains but I'd figured they'd like to kill me haha

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 21st 2018, 8:08:06
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 7:48:40

It's funny. The same people who come after me in future sets when I hit them one time act emotionally damaged and like the other guy is the bad guy when what happened? Oh yeah. They farmed and killed people last set who came back to haunt them.

Mr Gainsboro Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 8:09:44

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
KoH if you play true to all x and don't even blow ops on other players, you should have no problem. This set is totally out of character for the server. My tag is an all x netting tag as well and we're involved. But seriously we played good clean all x netting for what like 4 sets and had no problem. If I may be frank I don't see any clan that was truly all x last set in this war aside from weedy who is getting cross server grief. Most people seem to like you ok. I don't know anyone who'd do that to you. You'd probably be fine if you contacted cwg and told them not to hit you and then contacted zig and ask them not to farm you. Zig will farm you if you're under 4 members so seriously let them know who you are. Otherwise my tag, villains, weedy etc have had sets and sets and sets of totally fine all x netting.

Edit: and villains but I'd figured they'd like to kill me haha

Right, I was all xing just fine and was hit by ABs, GS, bomb structures for no reason at all.
Don of LaF

Marshal Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 9:14:04

superfly was all-x tag before taker's member grabbed us and after retal cwg fs'd superfly and got help from 1 untagged (apparently taker didn't want 2nd tag with 1 country only) and dwar helped quite a much and 1 reborn member helped bit too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2018, 12:12:13

Like I said, we didn't farm 25 people last set or combined in the last year. and most of the news of the people that do get farmed by us show them as aggressors with 5-taps, topfeeds or in one case a 25-tap from someone who claims zz treated them unfairly. When ZZ has been truly all-xp it has been suicided. We target untags that suicide us or are about to suicide us more often than not. There may be occasions that we have been the aggressor but they are far fewer than the cases that we have been right to farm+maim or farm+kill.

Either way this set, and last set in the case of ZZ as I've shown, we have been aggressed on together with villains, superfly and Rybka. And Derrick has explained to me that mob and him are the masterminds of this war and I applaud them for that, if that is the case. I don't really mind a war every once in a while, tho I do mind it going on and on for sets and years to come which Im sure it will, thereby making a somewhat complex environment very simple.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 14:01:52

Well this war started with misfits hitting gains, then misfits getting hit back, then misfits side FS us. Then after that some others got hit, i lost track and now its a server war!

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 14:09:59

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
There's enough interest to play despite douchebagery from limp fluffed clans that feel empowered by killing all x tags.

Ko.

if Koh runs a tag, zz will not hit them.
we’ll be friends :)

and what’s need to be said about zz policy, The Gerd has spoken.

Nerrus Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 15:16:28

Originally posted by Relax lah:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Ko.

if Koh runs a tag, zz will not hit them.
we’ll be friends :)

and what’s need to be said about zz policy, The Gerd has spoken.
There goes another farm.... sigh. I shall comply Lord Relax :|
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 17:16:53

Yeah marshal but superfly was very very much NOT all x last set. You're kinda missing the point on that. Same to be said at gains. People tend not to just let something go set to set. Right Gerdler? You're the king of dragging fluff out for a year. You should know better than anyone what dragging things out set after set is all about.

Celphi said he intended to cross servers and drag this on infinitely when he openly admitted to using the API code to cheat to me zelow and dp in #team the other night. He explained not only that he cheated, but how he does it too. And then tried to justify that behind a banner of something completely ridiculous. It's good to know you keep clean company gerdy.

Point is you didn't hit like 25 people tho. You hit like 5 and those 5 brought friends because they took a page out of your book and dragged fluff out over sets. I think you of all people should understand that. So have fun playing with a dude who brags openly about cheating. Logs coming.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 17:29:34

Getting to be too much drama in this server but it is entertaining.

And for the record I like netting all explore.
Just shut up and have another beer

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jul 21st 2018, 17:40:02

Originally posted by Gerdler:

Either way this set, and last set in the case of ZZ as I've shown, we have been aggressed on together with villains, superfly and Rybka. And Derrick has explained to me that mob and him are the masterminds of this war and I applaud them for that, if that is the case. I don't really mind a war every once in a while, tho I do mind it going on and on for sets and years to come which Im sure it will, thereby making a somewhat complex environment very simple.

I played in ZZ while back. And xDarkPrincex (the founder maybe?) is my FFA buddy. But I was mildly vocal about wanting to hit into ZZ for being unnecessarily fluffly towards a few players. I'm not sure if that played a factor in anyone's decision-making. More of an FYI than anything important, really.

Carry on.

Edited By: Primeval on Jul 21st 2018, 17:45:07

archaic Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 17:45:51

The fact the celphi didn't get banned for doxing people and now he claims to be hacking API keys . . . seriously - HTF is he still a part of this community. Derrick, I'm guessing you don't have screenshots do you
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

The_Hawk

Jul 21st 2018, 18:02:39

How do you hack api keys? Isn't it a random string of numbers and letters?

Unless u upload it to a clan site and that's what he hacked

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 18:12:47

https://pastebin.com/8vBTwqG1

I log every convo I have on irc. There was more to this but this is just a sample. Didn't want to lose people's attention and the beginning of his bragging about cheating also involved him repeatedly making disparaging comments about my family and calling me an alcoholic. The real meat and potatoes is his admitting to cheating and not just generally being an a-hole.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 18:14:16

It's a pretty open admission to using bots to run his turns for him, if I need to copy more to make that clearer I will but it's just a lot of garbage talk mixed in for a while.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 20:51:29

Thanks guys, ya I'll go for it, haven't played here in a while.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 20:58:52

for the most part if you're all-x and you keep to yourself you will prob be left alone.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 21st 2018, 20:59:19

It's very easy to check if such a script is being used. You are just being triggered by the fact that you can't kill him and you can't wall as well as him. SAD.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 21:28:15

Also Celphi is clearly stating how is it is possible, and boasting his knowledge. There is nothing in that that leads anyone to the conclusion that he is boting his country. He has better things to spend his time on than to code an earth bot for his one single country.

Let's not get petty here. Also do you think Pang/Qz are so impotent that they cannot catch someone running bots?

If you have direct proof that someone is cheating there are far better channels to convey that information than making a Team Talk post linking some long conversation that confirms none of your allegations.

sinistril Game profile

Jul 21st 2018, 21:41:08

Logic 101 Test Results

Derrick - F for assuming that because Celphi has spent time thinking about how to create a bot, he definitely created a bot
Gerdler - F for presuming to know Derrick's motivations based on absolutely nothing
Requiem - F for assuming that Celphi would not create a bot that would save him time because he has better things to spend his time on

Love you all
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 21:43:46

HA! That's pretty good Sin :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 21:44:27

LOL
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 21st 2018, 21:49:14

Yeah I mean. He already got busted doxing people which takes time as well. To me it's highly unlikely that he'd sit there bragging about how to cheat and then not doing it. Either way sitting there gloating about how easy it is to cheat while making personal attacks on my family and life is kind of just disgusting toxic behavior.

Lots of people wall me and I have nothing but respect for that. I always congratulate them on a good wall and talk about things we could have done better or worse etc. Ask groot, ingle, Dragon, becci, porter etc. I don't have a problem getting walled. In fact I find it to be the best part of the game. Walling and getting walled is more adrenaline filled than the other parts of the game imo. Just slightly ahead of the final moments of a destock.

That said, cheating has always disgusted me. I don't even condone people talking about how to do it. That aspect has always troubled me and this coming from a known cheater who was doxing people is even more troubling.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 0:22:45

Honestly next set cheatphi and gargler will likely team up and hit my guys while we are netting again because truthfully they're the ones who always drag things out. Then I'll hit zz netting tag for not having control of their members. Then zz war tag will hit me. Then I'll call in allies and the same fluff will happen next set. That's happened three times I think now? Lol. Funny thing is we can all just forget this happened and net again next set. Just hope you have control of your zz cretins.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2018, 0:31:39

Actually I seem to recall that you spent one reset harassing us with landgrabs before you killed me over a retal the set after and then we tag killed you next set, but it was you who brought in allies then and it was you who FSed us while we were netting the set after that.

Thats why KungFU was needed, and Celphi has never been part of that. Wonder what we could do if we were three, hmmm :P

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:04:23

You do realize you started the war this set right?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:06:26

That set you retalled bounced mistyped hits and got killed was my first of about 4 total sets in elders team. But yeah, typically guys don't retal a mistyped gs. It's sort of an understanding that stuff happens. You got well over what you lost in one hit (per land to land policy typically you'd be done) but just to be a fluff waffle you decided to over retal because you could on a 2:2 basis even tho you have a l:l $:$ policy publicly at the time. Then you sent our guy a rude ass message so we were like ef it and killed you. Probably would not have killed you if you weren't an insulting douche to a really nice guy.

I actually looked at that set tho and we were at war with someone else and did exactly 0 land grabs on zz. But you know. Once again. A good story > truth. You should move to America. We'd probably make you president. The previous set is before my time but I'm doubting we harassed you with LGs. Lots of what you've been saying has been totally fabricated (like me saying mob and i masterminded this war. Post that log, boy. Because I never said anything close to that) so at least you've upped your trolling? I guess?

Still waiting on that elders land farm that apparently suicided you (never has there ever been an elders land farm to my knowledge so I'm genuinely curious to see wtf he's talking about) and now some LGs. Find it. Show me. Prove it. Or it never happened. Make like me and go ahead and validate what you're saying with actual tangible news.

When I get suicided after a war seemingly the best way to make it stop is to hit a netting tag and that is friendly to my suicider. Just keep that in mind when you make your next set decisions. I'll be netting.

Suiciding is for weak players who can't make a real impact with conventional war. I don't engage with suiciders. I engage with legit tags who condone their actions until there's enough pressure from all parties to stop the BS

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2018, 2:12:51
See Original Post

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:12:51

When I get suicided...the best way to maike it stop is to hit -someone- that is friendly to my suicider. Just keep that in mind...

We will be netting too ;)

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:17:58

I get suicided on this server almost every set I play. I'm always all-x.

It isn't worth my time.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:20:10

Fordy you're always welcome to tag w someone!

P.s. your short arms cant throw a frisbee properly!

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:22:13

I throw disc like old people fluff. Often and gross like.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:33:10

Originally posted by Requiem:

When I get suicided...the best way to maike it stop is to hit -someone- that is friendly to my suicider. Just keep that in mind...

We will be netting too ;)

I guess we'll just have to see what Gerdler and celphi do. I'll be netting but I can tell you I won't be engaging with suiciders or cheats. I'll be hitting their home tags. They're both zigs and we all know it. Whether they tag to suicide me or not.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:33:32

<Deeeee> Mob contacted me early this set saying he wanted to war and that Jimmy wanted to war zig and NOT ZAG
<Deeeee> Because zag had never hit him but zig did
<Deeeee> Mob contacted me about warring zig which I wouldn't do at the time because zig has ashe and Ebert and if you're unaware of how much respect I have for them guys you should check where ashe played last set
<Deeeee> He finished 3rd tagged with me
<Deeeee> Bit he knew if he hit zig that zag would just kill him off. I told him to contact Dwar because I wasn't interested but believed Dwar had beef with zag
<Deeeee> That conversation between Dwar and misfits did actually happen and they did coordinate to some degree before my tag ever hit

thats the logs.
---
Now the set you killed me I remeber no LGs, just the kill. and what I said to him was that I owe him 3 PS retals but did only two and not to hit zig again basically. I was not rude thats just BS. and 2:2 retals on a tag that LG harassed us the set before (Dissident double-tapped ashe early, then doubletapped zag and then topfed relax late-late-late with 2 days left for no reason other than to hurt his netting)

2017-04-07 23:11:12 PS Garrosh Hellscream (#4) Elders serra ab comme de la merde (#28) ZigZag 2943A (4603A)
2017-03-22 13:37:50 PS Garrosh Hellscream (#4) Elders Neither (#9) ZagZig 857A (1303A)
2017-03-18 15:55:33 PS Garrosh Hellscream (#4) Elders Neither (#9) ZagZig 343A (552A)
2017-03-17 20:04:13 PS Garrosh Hellscream (#4) Elders ashe (#26) ZigZag 675A (887A)
2017-03-17 20:04:07 PS Garrosh Hellscream (#4) Elders ashe (#26) ZigZag DH

Yeah, elders are victims, yayayaya. we also have this

https://www.eestats.com/team/oldcountry/1462/17

2017-12-19 15:34:58 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 26394MU
2017-12-19 15:34:54 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 115B 565 C
2017-12-19 15:34:53 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 118B 597 C
2017-12-19 15:34:53 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 119B 631 C
2017-12-19 15:34:52 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 120B 667 C
2017-12-19 15:34:52 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 123B 705 C
2017-12-19 15:34:51 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 124B 745 C
2017-12-19 15:34:51 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 126B 787 C
2017-12-19 15:34:50 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 128B 831 C
2017-12-19 15:34:50 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 130B 878 C
2017-12-19 15:34:50 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 132B 928 C
2017-12-19 15:34:49 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 134B 980 C
2017-12-19 15:34:48 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 135B 1035 C
2017-12-19 15:34:47 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 138B 1094 C
2017-12-19 15:34:41 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 372B 3049 C
2017-12-19 15:34:16 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 388B 3504 C
2017-12-19 15:34:15 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 403B 4028 C
2017-12-19 15:34:14 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 420B 4630 C
2017-12-19 15:34:05 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-19 15:33:58 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 165B 2019 C
2017-12-19 15:33:57 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 168B 2132 C
2017-12-19 15:33:57 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 170B 2253 C
2017-12-19 15:33:56 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 173B 2380 C
2017-12-19 15:33:55 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 175B 2514 C
2017-12-19 15:33:54 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 178B 2656 C
2017-12-19 15:33:30 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 181B 2806 C
2017-12-19 15:33:30 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 184B 2964 C
2017-12-19 15:33:29 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 186B 3130 C
2017-12-19 15:33:28 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 190B 3306 C
2017-12-19 15:33:28 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 192B 3493 C
2017-12-19 15:33:27 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 195B 3689 C
2017-12-19 15:33:27 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 198B 3897 C
2017-12-19 15:33:26 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 201B 4115 C
2017-12-19 15:33:26 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 204B 4347 C
2017-12-19 15:33:23 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 206B 4591 C
2017-12-19 15:33:09 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-19 15:32:37 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 209B 4848 C
2017-12-19 15:32:36 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 214B 5120 C
2017-12-19 15:32:36 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 216B 5407 C
2017-12-19 15:32:35 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 220B 5711 C
2017-12-19 15:32:34 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 222B 6032 C
2017-12-19 15:32:33 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 226B 6370 C
2017-12-19 15:32:21 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 228B 6727 C
2017-12-19 15:32:21 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 232B 7103 C
2017-12-19 15:32:20 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 235B 7502 C
2017-12-19 15:31:53 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 242B 7983 C
2017-12-19 15:31:53 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 247B 8436 C
2017-12-19 15:31:51 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 251B 8915 C
2017-12-19 15:31:37 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 255B 9421 C
2017-12-19 15:31:36 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 258B 9955 C
2017-12-19 15:31:35 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 262B 10520 C
2017-12-19 15:31:33 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 266B 11117 C
2017-12-19 15:31:19 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag DH
2017-12-19 15:31:10 BR Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 273B 11750 C
2017-12-19 02:07:22 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-19 02:07:19 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 59587MU
2017-12-19 02:06:32 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-18 21:51:28 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY KSFforever (#16) ZigZag 114189MU
2017-12-18 19:40:31 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY KSFforever (#16) ZigZag 1241A
2017-12-18 19:39:41 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag DH
2017-12-18 06:03:54 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 3637A (4691A)
2017-12-17 19:09:33 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 912A
2017-12-17 19:09:33 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 960A
2017-12-17 19:09:32 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 1011A
2017-12-17 19:09:24 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 41580MU
2017-12-17 19:09:24 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 41999MU
2017-12-17 19:09:23 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 42424MU
2017-12-17 17:15:04 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 3679A (5042A)
2017-12-17 00:47:35 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 2712A (4130A)
2017-12-16 04:59:12 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 3926A (5493A)
2017-12-14 04:53:13 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Dol Baran (#14) ZigZag 1791A (3027A)
2017-12-14 04:38:25 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 457A
2017-12-14 04:38:24 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 481A
2017-12-14 04:38:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 24B
2017-12-14 04:38:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 25B
2017-12-14 04:38:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 26B
2017-12-14 04:38:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 26B
2017-12-14 04:38:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 26B
2017-12-14 04:38:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 27B
2017-12-14 04:38:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 27B
2017-12-14 04:38:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 28B
2017-12-14 04:38:15 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 28B
2017-12-14 04:37:38 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 507A
2017-12-14 04:37:33 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 31B
2017-12-14 04:37:33 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 32B
2017-12-14 04:37:33 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 32B
2017-12-14 04:37:33 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 33B
2017-12-14 04:37:32 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 33B
2017-12-14 04:37:32 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 33B
2017-12-14 04:37:25 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 34B
2017-12-14 04:37:25 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 34B
2017-12-14 04:37:25 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 35B
2017-12-14 04:37:24 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 35B
2017-12-14 04:37:24 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 35B
2017-12-14 04:37:23 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 37B
2017-12-14 04:37:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 37B
2017-12-14 04:37:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 37B
2017-12-14 04:37:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 38B
2017-12-14 04:37:17 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 38B
2017-12-14 04:37:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 39B
2017-12-14 04:37:16 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 40B
2017-12-14 04:37:15 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 40B
2017-12-14 04:35:51 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 40B
2017-12-14 04:35:51 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 41B
2017-12-14 04:35:51 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 41B
2017-12-14 04:35:50 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 41B
2017-12-14 04:35:50 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 43B
2017-12-14 04:35:50 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 43B
2017-12-14 04:35:49 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 44B
2017-12-13 04:27:26 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 138B 25411 C
2017-12-13 04:27:25 CM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 144B 29208 C
2017-12-13 04:27:21 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 55B
2017-12-13 04:27:21 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 56B
2017-12-13 04:27:21 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 58B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 58B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 59B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 60B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 60B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 61B
2017-12-13 04:27:20 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 62B
2017-12-13 04:27:19 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 63B
2017-12-13 04:27:19 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 64B
2017-12-13 04:27:19 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 65B
2017-12-13 04:27:19 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 66B
2017-12-13 04:27:18 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 67B
2017-12-13 04:25:20 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 37711MU
2017-12-13 04:25:20 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 38093MU
2017-12-13 04:25:19 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 38477MU
2017-12-13 04:25:19 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 38865MU
2017-12-13 04:25:18 EM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 39259MU
2017-12-13 04:25:13 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 70B
2017-12-13 04:25:13 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 73B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 74B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 75B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 75B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 76B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 78B
2017-12-13 04:25:12 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 79B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 80B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 82B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 82B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 84B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 85B
2017-12-13 04:25:11 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 87B
2017-12-13 04:25:10 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 88B
2017-12-13 04:25:10 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 89B
2017-12-13 04:25:10 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 90B
2017-12-13 04:25:10 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 92B
2017-12-13 04:25:08 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 93B
2017-12-13 04:24:40 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 532A
2017-12-13 04:24:40 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 560A
2017-12-13 04:24:39 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 590A
2017-12-13 04:24:39 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 621A
2017-12-13 04:24:39 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 653A
2017-12-13 04:24:38 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 688A
2017-12-13 04:24:37 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-13 04:24:37 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 724A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 762A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 802A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 844A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 889A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 936A
2017-12-13 04:24:36 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 985A
2017-12-13 04:24:35 NM Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 1037A
2017-12-13 04:24:28 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 242B
2017-12-13 04:24:28 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 247B
2017-12-13 04:24:28 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 252B
2017-12-13 04:24:27 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 257B
2017-12-13 04:24:27 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 263B
2017-12-13 04:24:27 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 270B
2017-12-13 04:24:27 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 274B
2017-12-13 04:24:27 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 280B
2017-12-13 04:24:26 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 286B
2017-12-13 04:24:25 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 293B
2017-12-13 04:23:47 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-13 04:23:47 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 307B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 313B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 321B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 330B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 337B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 344B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 351B
2017-12-13 04:23:46 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 361B
2017-12-13 04:23:45 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 370B
2017-12-13 04:23:45 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 378B
2017-12-13 04:23:45 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 387B
2017-12-13 04:23:45 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 396B
2017-12-13 04:23:45 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 407B
2017-12-13 04:23:43 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag 418B
2017-12-13 04:23:37 AB Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY Mr Gainsboro (#23) ZigZag DH
2017-12-08 15:18:55 PS Heard you like ab (#17) OLDBOY KSFforever (#16) ZigZag 2380A (3639A)

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:33:53

And ofc 15 other similar occasions.

mrford Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:39:08

Bro, I'm trying to have a convo here...
Swagger of a Chupacabra

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:39:23

Yeah I remember the set we ab'd you oop tagged old boy. Was to make suiciders stop. In fact I remember contacting saying that we would stop hitting you guys if the suiciding stopped then. That was the set after zz hit us if I'm not mistaken? And all that like 3 sets after you were killed for being rude? Anyways. Worked like a charm.

Also that bit you just posted me saying is with some messages deleted in the middle and that's fine. You can see quite clearly there that I masterminded exactly nothing and you're just a lying tool.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2018, 2:45:47
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:40:59

Still love ashe and Ebert tho. <3

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:45:34

I deleted nothing lol thats the exact order of that with no messages deleted in between... you said other things before and after but thats not touched in any way... complete lie again

It says clearly you knew mob wanted to hit ZZ and you got him in contact with others who could be pursuaded to do the same. Thanks for clearing that up. You also hit ZZ yourself too and someone got FRetal and CWG to hit us as well at the same time.. might have been magic, telepathy or a conversation, who knows. but its not coincidence lol :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Jul 22nd 2018, 2:51:09

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:47:04

Lol. Actually i just checked. Youre right that is in order. Ha. I sound drunk.

Anyways you can see quite clearly that Gerdler lied about me masterminding anything. At least I admit my mistakes, boo boo.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 2:52:56

Spin dagga spin

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 3:18:45

Ack he edited after I posted. I didn't put them in contact. I just happened to mention Prime was being very vocal about hitting zz. They put themselves in contact. And I did hit zz, villains and about 4 other tags lol.

It is kinda hilarious that you're now coming to the conclusion that Mob "persuaded" Prime to hit zz. That actually made me lol. You're so clueless. You really think mob is gonna convince Prime of anything? You're officially nuts.

Draw any conclusions you want but the last I talked to taker he told me specifically that cwg would not hit zz (this after the war started. I wasn't asking him to, just seeing what they were doing). And FRetal....i still donno. My assumption is that we were both hitting celphi and they happened to see zz hitting us and joined that but again. I'm such a mastermind that I just learned who that is two days ago lol.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2018, 3:23:42
See Original Post

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 3:39:49

I seriously can't wait to tell prime that he was apparently convinced by mob to do this war HAHA. And tell mob that he persuaded Prime to hit you. Both of their reactions are guaranteed to be priceless lol. I officially love the stupidity. It's gold.

Seriously tho. Once the server war was on I wasn't just going to let us and villains just chill. That's not as fun. We'd win tnw in a landslide against a 4 man tag while everyone else was off having fun. Not only did joining up and smashing all until we all died sound funner, but leaving villains as the only netting tag is also silly and rude considering I thought and hoped they'd have more fun this way.

I do kinda feel bad about making Vamps have to chill with gargler and cheatphi tho. He gotta be hating that fluff.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 22nd 2018, 3:45:06
See Original Post

Veritas

Jul 22nd 2018, 5:56:28

I seriously can't wait to tell prime that he was apparently convinced by mob to do this war HAHA. And tell mob that he persuaded Prime to hit you. Both of their reactions are guaranteed to be priceless lol. I officially love the stupidity. It's gold.

Seriously tho. Once the server war was on I wasn't just going to let us and villains just chill. That's not as fun. We'd win tnw in a landslide against a 4 man tag while everyone else was off having fun. Not only did joining up and smashing all until we all died sound funner, but leaving villains as the only netting tag is also silly and rude considering I thought and hoped they'd have more fun this way.

I do kinda feel bad about making Vamps have to chill with gargler and cheatphi tho. He gotta be hating that fluff.
Are you suggesting Prime is gullible?
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 6:11:26

Thread hijacked!

But carry on, I don't mind one bit.

/me eats popcorn
(•_•)

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 6:42:31

Originally posted by Veritas:

Are you suggesting Prime is gullible?

I'm suggesting that Mob would never.....ever.....be able to talk prime into doing anything. And the notion that Mob "persuaded" Prime in to anything is hilarious to me and will be to everyone else who knows them both.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 6:44:45

Also, koh the original convo is over. You're going thru with it and we're all happy for you. And you're not going to forget to tell cwg you don't want to war and zz not to farm you because its you and will net just fine.

Also, you sure do eat a lot of popcorn.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 22nd 2018, 6:48:19

Popcorn is good.
(•_•)

sinistril Game profile

Jul 22nd 2018, 8:55:04

Also, you sure do eat a lot of popcorn.

I think he eats popcorn because popcorn is the only possible way to further add to the salt content of these threads :P
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.