Verified:

PaperTiger Game profile

Jul 25th 2018, 23:31:11

why cant that 5 clan BS be kept to alliance? Dirty play just fluffing the netters, although war is fun.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 25th 2018, 23:59:25

Why can't you post with your real nick?
Just shut up and have another beer

PaperTiger Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 1:14:41

this is my real nick. tyvm i just dont go on forums really ever. trying to make 1 point.

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 26th 2018, 6:18:48

why you blaming ZZ? we didn't decide to start a gangbang against all the netters on the server that was elders and stones players.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 26th 2018, 15:51:51

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
Don't waste your breath PT. You could tell them the truth right now that you've absolutely never......ever......spoke to me in your life and somehow, some way, people will blame me for your actions.

Sorry bro, wish I could give you some credit. Alternative fact is suiciders, griefers and killers obviously never existed in this game before I started playing again and people find it impossible to believe that they are not acting under my direction 100% of the time.

/me slaps DP. Your boy prime started this. Thats more your fam than my fam. He's an old sof player but has never played in elders, stelders or any affiliate therein.

They just need a bad guy. Prime came forward and took the blame. Netters from other servers have come forward and said they're on our side. I've put names to everyone on my team. And still this is elder fault somehow. I've even been told I colluded with players I've never even met. It's totally bananas

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 26th 2018, 15:54:36
See Original Post

archaic Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 0:39:28

Derrick, pretty much all anybody agrees on is that when there was no DerrickICN there were not too many instances of netting clans getting blindsided for no reason but lulz on 1A and Team. Since DerrickICN showed up and stirred up the rabble, it seems to be happening every set on all servers and you are usually the one behind it. Now maybe, this particular instance does not involve you - but its your mob and as Robespierre once said "hey wait, I'm on your team!"

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

sinistril Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 1:01:08

Originally posted by archaic:
Derrick, pretty much all anybody agrees on is that when there was no DerrickICN there were not too many instances of netting clans getting blindsided for no reason but lulz on 1A and Team. Since DerrickICN showed up and stirred up the rabble, it seems to be happening every set on all servers and you are usually the one behind it. Now maybe, this particular instance does not involve you - but its your mob and as Robespierre once said "hey wait, I'm on your team!"

Did he use sign language to say that? Hard to speak with your jaw blown out :)

Also, I think Derrick just provides something this game would lack without him: a group of willing combatants to equal the odds. Otherwise it would be like 2 clans/teams that are afraid to fight so there wouldn't be any wars at all these days, netting clans or not. Saying he is masterminding everything is a stretch but saying the people who are masterminding individual conflicts would be unable to without his favor is more accurate. Take FFA for example, if Derrick didn't help there, there would be no war despite many people wanting to fight because one side is cowardly. Add Derrick into the fold and you have a war.

Edited By: sinistril on Jul 28th 2018, 1:06:59
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 4:27:41

:)

I've gotten in the habit of screaming "DAMNIT DERRICK" when I stub my toe or spend too much at the bar. I've heard this is common amongst earthers these days. You can blindly blame me for every awful thing that happens in your meaningless lives and feel 10% better about your ugly spouses, your crappy jobs and your horrible countries.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 5:22:09

How's the war going Derrick?
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 5:43:35

Eh, looks like ashe has a decent destock going. Villains are the overall winners to this point. Seems people are having fun. Etc.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 6:01:01

In other words., your side is losing.

DruncK Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 14:29:33

A few untagged have a chance at top 10 if not 5. They are the only winners besides villains.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 16:41:23

Yeah. I'm going with the team that wins the server which will not be my team so I guess we're losing for sure. Considering there's clans who seem to be fighting both sides of the war I go with villains ftw.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 16:55:19

From my point of view, when misfits started hitting Gains (for no reason) is what started our war between them until we got hit by several other clans. So how is ZZ responsible for this war?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 16:58:01

So in other words,. your side was stupid to attack Villains.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 17:04:21

Yeah I think it's always stupid to attack villains. I did it anyways because it's not about winning to me. It's about having fun. 100% do not regret it.

Zz pissed off Dwar last set as storm. I think celphi suicided a single hit topfeed and the rest was history there. Misfits I couldn't say really. I haven't asked nor do I care because that's between y'all.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 17:48:59

I suicide morons. Not random people.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 18:08:14

Ironically I don't suicide at all nor do I approve of it. I also think topfeeds are a little lame too so I think it's one of those "where two morons met" scenarios.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 18:36:11

Derrick you've lied so much., that you could be telling the truth and nobody would ever know.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 28th 2018, 18:40:07

That's subjective. People are going to believe whatever they want regardless of what anyone says. Legitimately the people who started this came forward and I still get blamed lol.

DruncK Game profile

Jul 28th 2018, 21:42:06

Derrick is a lot of things, but definitely not a suicider or "griefer"

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 3:50:48

Yeah. Not like that's difficult haha. I net on like 3 servers most sets. I know how the three topfeeds in team made me feel last set in addition to our PANLV spam tag suicider en route to my 2nd place finish. That fluffs just irritating. I even gave up a topfeed to a different PANLV country after I explain why we killed the one we did. Never retalled. Then skywise topfed me. I figure griefers cost me the better part of 10m nw last set. I hate that stuff.

I've always been able to find constructive ways to kill people in a war setting. Don't understand why that'd be a hard concept for anyone. If you want to war someone, just make a war. Don't be a little pansy topfeeding suiciding griefer. fluffs whack

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 4:58:03

Although I do have to admit I really really really feel for war clans and smaller netting tags on all servers. It's a hard life for them.

The fact that small netting tags on all servers are basically subjected to whatever the hell people feel like doing on a Tuesday and often are unable to respond effectively in a timely manner is tough (people probably know I get a little extra when a tiny netting tag is whallopped on any server. It's a sure fire way to kill the game).

But really I feel for the dawgs. Because mostly I am one myself. War dogs love this game so much. War dogs are responsible for the most advanced bots, the best websites even for netters, etc. They're often the most engaged players in the game whereas a whole ton of netters essentially just want to do their own thing and be left alone. In a large game I respect that but in terms of activity and giving to the game it's hard to argue against wardogs because we do need truly engaged players to make guys like me a worthwhile presence.

Idk. Realistically I believe it's fully time for that pve server. I wholly think it's time. Concurrent, non PvP servers that have mutual markets. It's not a ton extra programming because the methods are already there in tourney. We need essentially multiple alliance and team games. One where you can hit players and one where you can't.

Unfortunately that means the netting servers are truly all x. People hide as bots intentionally for various reasons and it can't be like a prompt that says you can't hit this dude because of _____.

On the other hand tho, in a team server type setting, where the best netters are typically beat by people who were able to farm the most land and deal with suiciders the best, I think that's an ass dichotomy. It encourages ruining dudes who don't have 4 friends to win. Not that you start the game playing team but still. A concurrent server where I could game the market with an all x netter and farm on it's sister market server makes a ton of sense to me.

Random drunk thoughts.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 29th 2018, 5:10:10
See Original Post

DruncK Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 6:08:53

Just change team's GDI so it acts like Primary's.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 29th 2018, 11:52:18

War dogs love this game so much. War dogs are responsible for the most advanced bots, the best websites even for netters, etc. They're often the most engaged players in the game whereas a whole ton of netters essentially just want to do their own thing and be left alone.

First off if you want to grab using the publicly available tools the two best are eestats and boxcar. Boxcar is slow as hell but the target finding function is proper, eestats has amazing and quick filter functionality. Those are both made by netters, bore and pang if I'm not mistaken.

Ghq(I dunno about evolution) and sols and sofs bots are best for war its undisputable.

But when it comes to understanding the game; the LaF strategy board has picked up or reverse engineered most of whats interesting for us. Our activity/fun comes by discussing strategy ideally but since I came around there has hardly been any such discussions as those players are swamped by war stuff that does not interest us and in the end many of those players quit the game. I started playing this game when I was a teenager and was hooked because it was a thinkers game. It's no longer a thinkers game.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 14:36:20

Something has to be done because war clans/ unprovoked suciders will eventually run enough people off the game that it will become pointless to play.

Either change some of the rule sets like they did in primary to make it playable or maybe have a server that is 'PvE', as you say, but have bots that can be LGd etc. I'm not sure what 'PvE' would really mean as far as all the rules etc but it is quite clear something needs to be done by the fact that if a war clan wants to war on any given set they 100% can whereas a netting clan has to hope and pray that they are allowed to net.

However there are serious problems with a separate server that would need to be addressed because it will fragment the community and also the market, which is what makes this game great.

I think the best solution is to modify the rule set to something like primary (what that looks like could be many things) to allow everyone who wishes to play to do so in the way that they would enjoy and prefer.

I also don't think anyone can imply that 'war dogs' or netters love this game any more than the other. We all love this game that is why we are still playing.

EDIT: Also holy fluff this post just put me at 5k, I am almost in marshal's league!

Edited By: Requiem on Jul 29th 2018, 14:39:37
See Original Post

Veritas

Jul 29th 2018, 14:46:37

I'd give my soul to watch suicidal bots pounding the living daylights out them war dogs
There can be no chosen one; only we can save ourselves.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 14:50:23

Also I'd like to point out I was talking about the Alliance server not so much the Team server.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 29th 2018, 14:53:04

+1 on Req

Originally posted by DruncK:
Just change team's GDI so it acts like Primary's.

Something like that at least. But it would likely have to act on tags and stop unwanted landgrabs since otherwise war tags can just farm netting tags til they are baited into war.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 29th 2018, 15:51:23

Leave Team alone

Rokkie Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 19:51:46

i just ran out of cash and lost a portion of my nw... DAMMIT DERRICK! all your fault!

sinistril Game profile

Jul 29th 2018, 21:11:51

I've suggested non-pvp in several places as a solution to people fluffing about getting hit in a war game, but that won't solve the problem because realistically the same people will play both that server and the pvp servers and fluff about getting hit on the pvp servers.
If you give a man some fire, he'll be warm for awhile. If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Jul 30th 2018, 1:20:26

You cant split up a server that way, the key ingredient in this game is not war, it's the market. A lot of games have wars of different kinds but E2025 was among the first with a market. And the market already has problems working in many servers due to low player base. if you split alliance or team into two those entities are each going to have a bad market.

Just let netters opt out of being attacked by anyone they have not hit for a price if they keep more defence than the average defence of the server. (that way no one can complain netters have no defence and therefore don't contribute to the military market)

UpTheIrons Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 12:10:03

God save King George!

drkprinc Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 12:49:46

Originally posted by UpTheIrons:
God save King George!
why does it always have to be god that saves someone? why can't it be Mr.Bean or Mr.Magoo?

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DruncK Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 12:54:56

Or you could still set GDI like primary and make the netters ally a war tag or 2 to handle hose trying to bait them into war.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 15:31:04

not worth it with ~50 players.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

KSFRekuyukai Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 18:38:40

The bots who have been mistreated should form a war tag and begin randomly declaring war on others xD.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 19:23:41

no bots on team server.

it was asked if players want bots added but they said no.

DruncK Game profile

Jul 30th 2018, 20:09:13

fluff bots!

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 17:19:50

Yeah. Keep team bot free. Ain't nobody got time for that.

Originally posted by Gerdler:
You cant split up a server that way, the key ingredient in this game is not war, it's the market. A lot of games have wars of different kinds but E2025 was among the first with a market. And the market already has problems working in many servers due to low player base. if you split alliance or team into two those entities are each going to have a bad market.

Just let netters opt out of being attacked by anyone they have not hit for a price if they keep more defence than the average defence of the server. (that way no one can complain netters have no defence and therefore don't contribute to the military market)

When I said split server I meant with a shared market like tourney has. In theory it would only increase market volume although it'd probably crash the military market as netters would at last be able to net without a military at all. Dream come true right?

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 17:20:46

Defenseless all-x fasc hybrid with tech leaches wins server on oil destock without ever using the public market once hahaha

DruncK Game profile

Jul 31st 2018, 20:08:40

Oooo and you could have a country on each sever and buy yourself out for war!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 31st 2018, 23:22:26

When I said split server I meant with a shared market like tourney has. In theory it would only increase market volume although it'd probably crash the military market as netters would at last be able to net without a military at all. Dream come true right?

Go back about 10 years where most netters did run virtually defenseless. I remember many sets running with 2m turrets the whole set as did about every other netter. The market was just fine.

Currently in Alliance the Bots put more demand into the market than players do, especially when QZ makes mid-set changes.

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 3:21:38

The changes are unexpected and rough but imo are fixing the market. When it was $60 jets all set and $6000 tech there was only a handful of viable strats. I like the changes despite the fact that they continuously screw me.

Wicked Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 11:17:05

Just my opinion and i am not a great player as most here. I do believe Team is by far the most interesting server. limited to 5 players per team. The one thing is the teams are always the same players. Would it not be interesting to mix the teams up? create the clans from existing and previous names and when you sign up the server randomly places you in a clan. That way the more experienced and best players will not be all together.

Marshal Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 13:10:39

suggested but didn't get exactly fire under its wings.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Aug 1st 2018, 15:00:35

I think that would solve a lot of issues and create just as many new. I think the server is so bad that im for a change any change no matter how radical and in fact stupid. Cant change it for the worse.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 1st 2018, 16:15:30

if they did it that way then spirit of server would also have to be back in place otherwise tag wouldn't matter if a bunch of friends wanted to fight together or not.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 1st 2018, 16:36:38

Without spirit rules this server is kinda Alliance 2.0. Its a little pointless to have 5 man tags and just work together with others. Would random teams make it more like Utipoia? I never really played but I remember random kingdoms/islands or something.