Verified:

aliyah Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 19:32:27

I, Queen Aliyah, have decided a love declaration is needed against FBI.

Why, you ask?

For virgins! You have corrupted their innocent little minds. They have become jaded, and in some cases, they have been... *shudders* De-virginized! They cry for what they have seen... What they have heard... What has been done to them!

For antiracism! Yes, we midgets are a race of our own. We are not below the rest of you. We are equal! Get that through yer' thick skulls... Especially you, Zen.

For stealing kills! Bad little boys. Murderers of those who have not corrupted you but who have tormented others. Helping these others shed blood was not in the job description, but you did it. Blood now stains your hands, couches, beds, and floors.

Now...

Because I adore you, I shall only send love taps your way. Missiles with hearts. Jets with food supplies for the homeless and impoverished. Troops to rid your lands of disease and tanks to destroy already-condemned buildings. All of this will be given free of charge to the deserving.

Huggles and kisses to the FBIers I <3
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

LCN Spellchecker in training

Trife Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 19:43:24

awwwwwwww

aliyah Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 19:46:20

*gives Trife extra cuddles*
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

archaic Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 22:03:12

Pffft,

'How do we know the christmas story could not have happened on the team server?'

'Nobody could find three wise men and a virgin in the whole place' bada buh

Virgins - please, spare us

(Unless you are speaking of the boy virgin, which are plentiful indeed)
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

aliyah Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 22:07:11

LOL

I am sure that is the case. :P
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 3rd 2011, 22:34:42

There are no virgins, that is a myth perpetuated by women who only wish they were treated thus. They relish the ravagememt of their virginity, all of them, without exception.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

archaic Game profile

Aug 3rd 2011, 23:46:10

Keep talking like that and i'll ravage yer virginity sailorboy.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

aliyah Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:26:14

I think I fell asleep reading Cerberus' post.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

General Earl Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:27:31

he said relish and I went out for a hamburger
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Ravi Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 1:42:58

You only have to listen to him on the boards aliyah and were lucky enough to fall asleep.

I have to listen to him in my alliance and can't just ignore him as that would make me a worse leader than I already am. But since Zen likes him I suppose I have to like him too...or T least work with him.

Ravi
President & CEO
FBI Enterprises Inc.

ZEN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 4th 2011, 17:23:52

Originally posted by aliyah:
For antiracism! Yes, we midgets are a race of our own. We are not below the rest of you. We are equal! Get that through yer' thick skulls... Especially you, Zen.

HA HA HA. Technically. You ARE below the rest of us.

Cerb is pretty brilliant. In fact, I didn't understand anything he said. I think he said something about beating virgins. Or pouring virgin olive oil on Aliyah.

I always wondered about virgin olive oil. I know the olive leaf was a symbol of peace in biblical times. So I can understand that. Virgin Mother Mary. Or like, don't covet Aliyah's fondle if not the one being fondled. However moving forward, the Romans decided to steal this olive oil recipe from the Egyptians and pretty much bank roll from it. Y Tu? Not to mention Mark Antony (No not that guy that looks like a troll and bangs JLo) who basically ravaged Cleopatra and had like 65 children. To modern times of usage in cooking and what not. We all know that only women cook. Especially ones with children. Then you have virgin daiquiri's, which I for one always put my penis in every daiquiri I drink. So....

What were we talking about?

Oh ya Aliyah missled Trife. That was awesome. I also missled him.

It was sweet.

Thanks,

ZEN
Female Body Inspector
FBI

aliyah Game profile

Aug 4th 2011, 18:11:40

Yes Zen. I knew you would say something about us technically being below you. But not in other aspects. So ha.

Missiling Trife is quite fun. Since he is my hero and all, I thought that he deserved extra loving. See the pretty hearts? So niiice. And then he decided that he would lovingly use harmful spy ops on me. Such a sweetie.
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!
HEAR ME RAWR!

warlorde Game profile

Aug 11th 2011, 17:59:12

ali pretends to be a virgin?