Verified:

bug03 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 0:56:29

Looks like I started an epic troll thread.

+1

bug03 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 0:57:22

Originally posted by crest23:
LOL. Only you could associate bug with netgaining.

oh and btw, im running a dict techer, can't be that interested in netgaining...

Mr. Titanium Game profile

May 15th 2012, 1:26:52

Bye Bye Blid :(

May 15/12 12:33:47 AM BR Reservoir Dogs (#33) (RDjr) Earth (#49) (OA) 6 C/3 B

May 15th 2012, 1:28:02

Bye Bye Crest23 :(

2012-05-15 00:57:10 BR DontKnowTheThemeButIKnowILoveSex (#31) BknArrow Pluto (#193) OA 5B 2 C

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 1:28:45

Okay, so is Mr. Titanium actually smlandau84?

I can't say for sure but here's what I've got.

Express set ending April 8
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/325/93
Seth is a Republic, is immediately put in DR by a Republic he farms for over 4000 acres while that player keeps him in DR.

Express set ending April 15
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/329/40
Seth is a Republic, is immediately put in DR by a Republic. He then farms that Republic and another and is put in DR all set until he gets deleted as new DR rules are being enforced.

Express set ending April 22
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/331/41
Seth is a Republic, is immediately put in DR by a Republic. He then farms that Republic and another and is put in DR all set until he gets deleted as new DR rules are being enforced.

Express set ending April 29
http://www.eestats.com/express/oldcountry/332/87
Mr.Titanium is a Republic, is immediately put in DR by a Republic. He then farms that Republic, but does not get kept in DR and escapes deletion. This is the one set that there's no smlandau84 sighting!

I believe all countries use the exact same cash start and the same DR abuse and the same farming practices. Whether or not Titanium is Seth, that reset he certainly looks like he was cheating. And I spied him and he only had 35k tanks IIRC. Who farms someone mercilessly and doesn't tank up? They also seem to both nearly exclusively play that strategy, as Seth is using it in Tourney and Titanium was using it here in Teams.

Then you have this thread, where smlandau84 posts something Mr. Titanium wanted to post: "I'm glad you killed me first too, it was probably a mistake on your part, but you probably don't get that :)"

As soon as he made that mistake he realizes it, but also knows I may have seen it already, so within a minute he posts again playing it off like he's screwing with me. But if he's screwing with me, why does he then say so and ruin it? Also, note the smiley face in that post, the same smileys Mr. Titanium was using earlier in the thread.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

May 15th 2012, 1:28:53

Bye Bye Rob/Herbs :(

CM May 15, 01:27 DontKnowTheThemeButIKnowILoveSex (#31) BknArrow Venus (#184) OA 7 B
14 C

smlandau84 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 1:31:09

Bye Bye Blid :(

May 15/12 12:33:47 AM BR Reservoir Dogs (#33) (RDjr) Earth (#49) (OA) 6 C/3 B

May 15th 2012, 1:34:43

Sm, that has already been said :)

Blid maybe your time would be put to better use playing with yourself :) Quite the investigator you are. Now go login to your team country and tell me how you feel :)

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 1:35:45

Look at the two cheaters chumming it up.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 1:42:36

Blid, you got me!

Have you ever looked into a career as a private detective? I'm sure people would charge a fortune for your impeccable work!! :)

But as Mr. Titanium said, how does it feel to be dead? :(

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 1:43:56

Wouldn't Mr. Titanium know the answer to that?

smlandau84 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 1:47:00

Blid, please tell us how you feel! Get in touch with your emotions my friends :)

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 2:00:33

K lemme see.

Who knows how to spell "missiles" anyway?
http://i.imgur.com/NxQ3c.png

Let's end our sentences with winks instead of periods ;)
http://i.imgur.com/WCvJR.png

How about that three period elipses...
http://i.imgur.com/qspg1.png

I've got so many feelings! :) :(
http://i.imgur.com/6o01v.png

And of course... whoops!
Originally posted by smlandau84:
I'm glad you killed me first too, it was probably a mistake on your part, but you probably don't get that :)

smlandau84 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 2:02:51

Like I said, go get a job as a private investigator, you got me!

You'll have much more time on your hands now that you don't have a country to worry about running.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 2:43:13

Originally posted by blid:
Look at the two cheaters chumming it up.
conversation with himself
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

May 15th 2012, 3:32:03

God you guys are idiots, I do appreciate all the attention though :)

CaptainTenacious Game profile

May 15th 2012, 3:35:21

dat shorty got a booty like POW POW POW
~The Saucy Buccaneer~
I drink in moderation.
Moderation being an imaginary place i go to when i drink.

crest23 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 3:36:29

God you guys are idiots, I do appreciate all the attention though :)

Is this moron still talking?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 3:42:48

I'm not really sure whether I believe it or not but it's a pretty strong case. Best case scenario for him, he's not Seth but is still a confirmed cheater and Seth's friend and teammate. Definite possibility he is Seth though, so it's not good for him either way. That post he accidentally made on Seth's forum name, lol.

Pixmo Game profile

May 15th 2012, 4:04:36

Epic thread. And sorry too see OA go down.

smlandau84 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 4:06:51

Actually, he's not my teammate. I don't play on RDjr. But as I confirmed, he is me and i is him. It's up to him to confirm to that.

blid

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 4:34:41

Originally posted by Pixmo:
And sorry too see OA go down.
Yah too bad. I think they would have found a reason to kill us regardless but once we went at them we knew it was only a matter of time. the breaker on me was a TSO btw, not an RD, and he killed the first 3.3m turrets. RD then polished me off hoping to take the credit but were basically just like hyenas... couldn't do it themselves

May 15th 2012, 5:43:08

They're all joint kills, and they all deserve mutual credit. No one is trying to take more credit than is due. We just enjoy killing you fools, get used to it. Come back and there will be plenty more of it :)

Missles misels missels

crest23 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 13:57:57

LMFAO!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

May 15th 2012, 14:09:53

lol joint kills
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

bug03 Game profile

May 15th 2012, 16:57:03

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
lol joint kills

you don't like joints?

Anonymous

May 16th 2012, 1:58:43

Yah too bad. I think they would have found a reason to kill us regardless but once we went at them we knew it was only a matter of time. the breaker on me was a TSO btw, not an RD, and he killed the first 3.3m turrets. RD then polished me off hoping to take the credit but were basically just like hyenas... couldn't do it themselves

Actually hyenas generally kill their meals fresh or at least in the case of the Spotted Hyena. It generally is the gaggle of fluffy lionesses that steal their food.

It's okay though because even if the hyena can't defeat it's victim through brute force, it will win out through psychological attacks of laughing and ridiculing it's competition.

I suggest you find a different animal to use in your degradation of the cowards.

crest23 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 2:29:12

Originally posted by Anonymous:

Actually hyenas generally kill their meals fresh or at least in the case of the Spotted Hyena. It generally is the gaggle of fluffy lionesses that steal their food.

It's okay though because even if the hyena can't defeat it's victim through brute force, it will win out through psychological attacks of laughing and ridiculing it's competition.

I suggest you find a different animal to use in your degradation of the cowards.

So many holes I could poke in this.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

bug03 Game profile

May 16th 2012, 17:56:39

I also enjoy poking holes

blid

EE Patron

Jun 16th 2012, 2:23:59

Classic thread right here, rofl

MrTan1

Jun 16th 2012, 4:08:05

Originally posted by bug03:

I also enjoy poking holes

Too bad they are in guys.
iScode> thats ok mrford i know when im not welcome!! :(
* iScode cries

bug03 Game profile

Jun 17th 2012, 16:12:09

over a month later you come up with a gay joke