Verified:

derptron Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 18:55:15

I noticed on FFA there's some basic auto-starts. Most of them involve a high number of Construction Sites (CS.). Is it optimal to start that way, or is that just to have folks skip a few hundred clicks od the mouse?

What's the formula for Population Growth? I was reading the formulas pages, and also digging around in these forums.

How does a famine (Not enough bushels on hand) affect PCI? Is it permanent, or just one turn?

I found the decay threshold for cash on hand (2B, expressed as "corruption" in the interface) But I was unable to understand food decay. Is it always decaying at 00.01 percent? (Food - Food/1000)

Are there other decay effects? (Barrels, military, tech, etc)

Thanks in advance for any answers!

Marshal Game profile

Jan 1st 2019, 22:16:12

more cs's = less time spent on building

famine = 1 turn

decay = yes and only bushels decay
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

derptron Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 14:31:53

I found a Pop Growth formula on the Wiki:

Min(BioFactor*Trunc(Round((MaxPop-CurrentPop),0)/3,0),BioFactor*Max(40,Round(0.03*(1-Taxrate)*CurrentPop),0)) (Thankfully, I had figured out the max-40 already but was thinking the hidden modifier is NW or Bushels)

Of course CS is valuable for lowering time to build. I was curious if there's good reason to spend effort building small amounts of structures while making CS :-)

I found the production formulas for Military Units here: https://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Military_Units But I'm having trouble finding anything about Spies. Where can I find a formula for Spy Production?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 2nd 2019, 21:22:36

all production (bushels etc) is tied to pop so no full production until has reached near max pop and building cs's is nice and cheap way to get pop and production up.

derptron Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 19:38:17

Originally posted by Marshal:
all production (bushels etc) is tied to pop so no full production until has reached near max pop...

The published formulas for Industrial Complex (IC) Non-Spies and Farm (F) Bushels formulas do not seem to agree with this. Additionally, my small amounts of practical tracking disagrees (A few FFA plays tracked in google sheets.) I do not see any hidden scaling term related to the ratio of (Pop / MaxPop)

Is there other production that's tied to Pop/MaxPop ? Tech?

Marshal Game profile

Jan 3rd 2019, 20:57:02

all production and ofc tax income are tied to pop. you can test it by gsing your other country enuf that its pop is halved and then play 1 turn and you see that prod isn't what it was before gs's.