Verified:

Iamminghui Game profile

Sep 28th 2012, 23:52:45

Just wanna ask some silly questions, well.. Kinda forgot all those numbers after being out of the game for so long...

1) what is the nw values for the military units?

2) normally what is the best units to hit on/ destock with in the market ( private or public) so I can optimize my stockpiled cash?

3) since the 2bil bug is gone, how do u guys do your stockpiling? Perhaps like for a casher or indie? Cos I wanna try playing Rep casher in next primary reset and currently I'm a commie indie when I joined halfway this set..

Ideas will be very much appreciated! :)

Thanks!

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 29th 2012, 3:07:24

1)
2 NW per tank
0.6 NW per jet
0.6 NW per turret
0.5 NW per troop.

2) The best unit to destock on private is the one that gives the most NW per dollar of cash, therefore you divide each unit's price by its NW and buy the one with the lowest $/NW.

3) Same as usual. Buy food when above 2b cash, store said food on market. Any cash you hold on hand above 2b decays at 0.1% per turn. For example, if you have 3.2b cash, then 0.1% of 1.2b (the portion above 2b) will decay per turn. That means you are losing 1.2m cash per turn. Sounds little, but multiply that by 78 turns in a day and you would have lost 93.6m cash for absolutely no reason.

Iamminghui Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 2:05:31

Thanks xinhuan.. oh yea.. what abou expenses? What is the amount of expenses for the various units? And also, how does the military tech help on the expenses?

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 2:19:33

Click the WIKI button at the top and search for FORMULA.

The amount of expenses for per unit goes up the higher your networth is (linearly), thus expenses are polynomially increasing with your NW (as your NW goes up linearly with your military).

Roughly, your expenses per unit increase by a fold every 40m NW.

Iamminghui Game profile

Sep 30th 2012, 2:41:10

Oohh ok... Thanks again bro.. needed that..