Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Aug 15th 2017, 15:06:58

I know you have to send a certain amount of units at PS/SS to maximize Ghost Acres, is it the same with GS as far as money/tech gained etc?

Marshal Game profile

Aug 15th 2017, 19:24:46

i'd say no.

qzjul
Administrator
Game Development

Oct 12th 2013, 18:09:25
Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
FYI orignally GS stole food instead of destroying it. Mehul changed that for good reason, I guess we'll see if that good reason starts presenting itself again, now that food stealing is back.

Yea, I was around for that, and I understand the reasoning for that very well. However, you'll note the stealing is two orders of magnitude less than before -- it's only intended to be effective over the length of a killrun, not as a few dozen hits for stock-stealing

qzjul ~4 years ago:

#4) GS stealing stuff again!

Because the food destruction component of GS always seemed a bit pointless, GS will now *steal* FOOD, MONEY, TECH, and OIL, and will NO LONGER DESTROY FOOD.

However, the stealing rate is ~0.05% peak rather than ~5% peak now. This is 100x *less* than currently.

Thus, if somebody were to have 100M bushels on hand, over 500 GS attacks they would have approximately 22% of it stolen.

A NW-matched Tyr with 126 turns making 65 attacks could be expected to take 3.8% of FOOD/MONEY/TECH/OIL
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....