Verified:

Invictus Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 19:40:14

As much as I like these type of games, and they pass the time, I've come to the conclusion that there is no way to really win without some type of help. I mean let's face it, people will do anything and use any means possible to win, even on chess sites. My question is, what are easiest loopholes or glitches to use on this game. I know like market good, land, and spy ops swapping, along with DR manipulation, any others and how can they be prevented? I don't think any server is free from it.

Marshal Game profile

Jan 20th 2019, 20:35:18

not recommended to use any loopholes.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 23rd 2019, 22:04:43

loophole? your brain cells
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance & FFA

Jan 24th 2019, 3:58:42

Originally posted by Invictus:
As much as I like these type of games, and they pass the time, I've come to the conclusion that there is no way to really win without some type of help. I mean let's face it, people will do anything and use any means possible to win, even on chess sites. My question is, what are easiest loopholes or glitches to use on this game. I know like market good, land, and spy ops swapping, along with DR manipulation, any others and how can they be prevented? I don't think any server is free from it.

Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. Are you really asking on the official game forums how to glitch the game to get a head and win? Read the rules of the game. Pretty sure this should be a ban-able post.

http://www.earthempires.com/rules
Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion.
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Marshal Game profile

Jan 24th 2019, 14:59:34

Originally posted by LittleItaly:

Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people.

macdumbass, cheatski and other idiots who have been caught on cheating many many times.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Invictus Game profile

Jan 25th 2019, 5:19:19

Originally posted by LittleItaly:
Originally posted by Invictus:

Sometimes I can't believe the stupidity of people. Are you really asking on the official game forums how to glitch the game to get a head and win? Read the rules of the game. Pretty sure this should be a ban-able post.

http://www.earthempires.com/rules
Bugs and exploits
Earth empires is undergoing aggressive development. The developers try their best to prevent bugs and exploits but occasionally one may slip through. Our players are expected to immediately report any bugs or exploits they find. Deliberately exploiting bugs for player gain will result in country deletion.
I'm sure if you read the whole thing again more slowly, you'll see what I was asking. Totally opposite of what you thought I meant.

Edited By: Invictus on Jan 25th 2019, 5:40:48
See Original Post

The_Hawk

Feb 8th 2019, 21:23:23

Instead of loophole maybe he means strategies.

I know clans in the swirve era used to run buy outs and do fa chains to get members into the top spot. I can't speak for that fact now a days as I have been out of the loop.

https://ibb.co/BTF4KkJ
Dev encouraging it