Verified:

Redonda Game profile

Apr 16th 2012, 8:29:15

Am here bro..

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 16th 2012, 17:25:36

We call them "n00bs", hello n00b :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 0:03:17

don't worry, how many years later and we all still call koh a noob?

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 0:11:34

i told him to create account and post on here so i can pm him and help him with his country.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 1:35:20

tduong is a noob, too, but he taught me valuable expense lessons. fluff turrets, buy warfare tech and tanks.. best defense is being able to ruin anybody who so much as THINKS about my land being theirs..

so what does that make me? :P

blid

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 1:35:51

Someone who forgot about GDI!
Also, no one attacked you anyway.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 1:39:57

i didn't forget gdi?? john birch, i always join gdi.. sometimes even in tournament.. (a joke, i don't actually, i do play the game, after all.. :P)

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 1:40:38

yes, for all of tduong saying i was the best target available.. nobody attacked me.. i think i lost 352 acres ALL RESET :)

blid

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 1:44:10

If you get tanks and warfare and are in GDI or are attacked 1x by someone in GDI the tanks and warfare are useless.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 1:51:02

yes, i see.. gdi i key. and if they want to ror whenever *I* decide, they can lose many buildings and many thousands of acres.

You decide when it is that you landgrab, and I decide when it is that I retal you.. my tanks and missiles will guarantee this. you can break my 4 million turrets, I'll break your seventeen million and nuke your ass to ukraine levels

offense beats defense with this games math! :)

blid

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 1:55:20

Oh, yes, well it will help you against those who would ROR.

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 2:04:20

Originally posted by braden:
yes, for all of tduong saying i was the best target available.. nobody attacked me.. i think i lost 352 acres ALL RESET :)

you did not become a good target until you passed 20k acres. I'm 100% sure if I LG'd you, 3 more would've hit you within the next 2 days. Every set, there's always a number of people who does follow up hits instead of being the first one. It doesn't give you maximum gains but it lowers their possibilities of being retal'd

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 2:09:49

i do not doubt this, although in solo servers if i logged in to three different grabs i would spy all three and take the easiest target first, and then twenty hours/twenty two hours later/whatever the time is for express i would take the second easiest of the two remaining targets.

but with tanks and missiles, i can retal each one ninety seven hours later, and when/if they ror i ruin their entire infastructure

when he called me a noob i didn't complain or argue because i made a noob mistake; i thought i could defend myself. which is a joke, when you can only ever break someone.

blid

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 2:15:55

If I attacked you it would be because I didn't think you could retal. And if you could retal it wouldn't be until some time into my stocking phase with you not stocking and going jets. That would probably be after the one week retal window which would be a low blow!

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 2:44:43

i'm not afraid of tanks unless you have over $1bil on hand with it. I'm more afraid of missiles because i cannot keep 70+% sdi all set.

I will LG you knowing you could retal me. I will send you a warning message also. If you retal, and you probably have to blow your stock just to do it once, I will farm you. The only way to prevent that is having a lot of missiles. I can buy more tanks in 1 day than you could in 3 days.

I could've farmed you and more than likely gain 20k acres in a few days if no one else jumps in. You might've been able to retal me with only 1 PS and that's it. The only reason for that would be because my def allies barely boost my defense. But I could've countered that by cashing 1 day and buy up another 12mil turrets which leaves your only defense/counter against me being the 3 missiles you had.

Consider yourself lucky i changed my mind.

crest23 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:41:54

Or he could have bought 200k warfare and lobbed missiles every chance he got.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 3:42:49

Look at grim, he has no missiles when he started his war. Look how many he has lobbed so far.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 21:51:53

when i farm someone, i don't stop until the humanitarians stop me. After about 10 hits, def allies usually drop out. Then if no one else farms them, i will send a few messages to random countries to farm them.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 2nd 2012, 22:18:48

Originally posted by braden:
don't worry, how many years later and we all still call koh a noob?

noob is differen from n00b :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

crest23 Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:08:34

I don't think braden is noob enough to be farmed like that without expecting something at the very least, 40 days later.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:34:12

i had 21mil turrets, 140% weapons tech, 12% def bonus, and two def allies with 17mil turrets, and some spare tanks and troops for good measure (though i had none of either, so i don't know if that effects my ally strenght? n00b! :P)

were you a dict with three strong ass off allies and 140% weapons tech holding 25million jets?

don't get me wrong, i'm glad you didn't farm me.. and i know for positive you and any number of other people could've broken me, but two or three times a day for 2000 acres grabs? i was on 28k acres at my final acreage, ten grabs later how much land do you think i'd be holding? which makes my missiles THAT much easier to produce from then out.

I'm thinking you ultimately decided against it not to be nice to me (although thank you! :P), but because you realized for a single grab i was the best target, past that i was able to buy up and retal, and on 80k acres my retal is greater than your first ps, and next maybe two before you ab and destroy me. You lose on the exchange, even though I lose any chance of finishing with a whopping 47mil nw ;)

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:43:15

no braden i don't need 25 mil jets to break you. Not even close to that. And if it looks like you're going to retal then I'd hit you again before you retal. I can also buy 3-4x the amount of military a day as you were able to because my income was much higher.

25m * 1.47 *1.5 =55 mil

21 m * 1.4 * .9 * 1.12 = 29.6
Even if your allies both had 20m turrets, it would've given you only an additional 10m turret strength.

My first hit would've had only 1.2k acres and 2.3 after ghost. But it's not the land that i'm after initially. I'm more interested in creating losses when i start farming. I'm even more interested in making your allies drop. Hell, if i see fit, I might hit them too and give them a nice message.

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:43:58

and i could buy up defense to outrun your offense too. Sorry to burst your bubble.

braden Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:53:19

what made you decide against it, then, if it would have been so easy and that is what you do? :(

(i now see without a doubt how you mean defense bonus is an utter fluffing waste! :P)

tduong Game profile

May 2nd 2012, 23:58:58

because building cost is extremely high. And i know i wasn't going to make it to 100k without someone top feeding me or extremely farming someone in top 50 and eat a couple missiles. I can't keep up with sdi being that fat.

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 0:02:44

I would invest in defense bonus as a dict if i'm trying to get fat instead of netting.

I estimated that i could farm you and get to 93-95k and then I have to farm another casher. If i was to hit commies, my rebuild cost would be too high. Not to mention keep up with all that tech isn't easy even with tech at around 1600

blid

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 0:04:15

You don't have to rebuild or build at all if you're going for a land record

braden Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 0:04:46

but you know i had no missiles, why would anybody else nuke you for me?

you are right, i was horribly under prepared in the defense of my country, not enough income, not enough determent, not enough retal capability. i was lucky as fluff to only have lost 350 acres all reset, my all defense strategy didn;t work too well, great at holding small(ish) acres of land, but terrible at ending nw :P

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 0:08:22

You don't have to rebuild or build at all if you're going for a land record

empty land is not land to me.

You had no missiles at the moment. But if i was to farm you, i'm sure you would've realized you can't retal except missiles and buy warfare. You probably would've been able to shoot 4 missiles at me before my humanitarians protect you. I would probably block 3/4 as i would've bought sdi up to 75%. but 1 nuke would cost me 3k. 3k at 90k would be about 1 bil in rebuild cost.

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 0:10:21

don't worry braden, the only time i think ahead in this game is when i'm about to farm someone. the pro/cons factor was not in my favor to farm you mainly because of cost. If i was at 60k then yes, you would've lost at least 8k from me.

thesaint Game profile

May 5th 2012, 0:14:59

can someone give some advice of how to effectively play a commi country?
TheSaintofVenus

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 5th 2012, 1:12:00

^ check Strategy room ;)
(•_•)