Verified:

BobbyATA Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:37:23

BobbyATA Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:42:53

argh, do I have to define constructive for some (one) of you:P

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 4:46:57

if they want to come, they will. They know it's there. What we really need to recruit is actual new players. Or peeps who only play express/tourney.
Most players who plays alliance does not do as well in solo and there's good reasons why.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

trep Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:00:29

Usually the reason is they don't care. Tbh most of the better players only play alliance.

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:04:02

true, that is one of those reasons. In fact, there were several alliance players that just gave up half way through the reset.

trep Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:17:22

Regardless, it's a game - more that play the more excitement there is =) Who cares what happens as long as it's enjoyable. It's more amusing watching people compare e-peens here rather than comparing alliance e-peens over there though.

If I find some time this set I'm going to try to play again, but with business, d3 in 2 weeks and training for tough mudder in 2 months I'm not sure if I can remember to login

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:36:11

tough mudder is not that tough. You should be able to do it easily unless you're really out of shape

IMO, all those tough mudder, spartan race, etc... are all bs obstacle courses. I find myself standing around in line more than moving. The actual obstacle looks better on picture i guess. It should be called a confidence course. Maybe i just ran too many actual obstacle course that are meant to challenge people for a purpose.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 5:48:58

*posted something "constructive"*, I think you'll approve of it :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 5:53:13

Originally posted by tduong:
true, that is one of those reasons. In fact, there were several alliance players that just gave up half way through the reset.

I don't agree, I believe the reason as to why they leave half way, is due to the fact that the countries they multitapped come back and knock them silly, and with no alliance buddies backing them, they just give up....
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 5:58:34

requiem wasn't hit by anyone. He just got bored probably because it's less interactive than alliance.
But your reason is also another reason alliance players leave. Some just can't hack the volatility of individual responses to an attack. They don't have 50 other members to cry to and defend them.

trep Game profile

May 3rd 2012, 6:57:23

Originally posted by tduong:
tough mudder is not that tough. You should be able to do it easily unless you're really out of shape

IMO, all those tough mudder, spartan race, etc... are all bs obstacle courses. I find myself standing around in line more than moving. The actual obstacle looks better on picture i guess. It should be called a confidence course. Maybe i just ran too many actual obstacle course that are meant to challenge people for a purpose.

Yea I'm pretty out of shape. Haven't done any exercise really for like 3+ years and I've gained like 50 lbs since then =P It's a start though.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

May 3rd 2012, 7:05:42

That sounds fun! I should be able to do well, I'm in pretty good shape, play soccer every week, run up and down the flanks all game long, play right or left back as I'm able to shoot accurate with both feet, couple times I ran short marathons and finished in top 5 :)
(•_•)