Verified:

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 6:44:08

Wasn’t going to win but still sucks to sell all your stuff and not run turns. Lmao!!!
The EEVIL Empire

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 8:26:48

yeah only 1.7m nw on me and I didn't even get to put any effort into this set spent 2b on a retal that cost me NW out of principle, then had a fluffey queen with a knee stealing my cash for the last week and wasted it on dirty hookers and cheap blow.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 11:20:09

ah damn i forgot to log on as well lol

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Nov 6th 2017, 11:22:09

Originally posted by drkprinc:
yeah only 1.7m nw on me and I didn't even get to put any effort into this set spent 2b on a retal that cost me NW out of principle, then had a fluffey queen with a knee stealing my cash for the last week and wasted it on dirty hookers and cheap blow.

u mean fluffney queen? i also got stuff stolen by him lol.. so im not the only one he has been stealing haha

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 6th 2017, 16:20:22

fluffney queen stole from me too but only early in the set as I was above his humanitarians range for a significant portion of the reset.

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Nov 6th 2017, 16:48:34

On topic I had spent most of my turns and some of my bonus booms a few hours before the finish but I was busy with express and forgot to login to spend the last 20 or so turns andmy last indy booms plus I had like 500m cash and 9m bushels which would have taken me a few million higher. I'm pretty sure relax would have won still as I screwed up long before that, though, and he earned it! :)

Edited By: Gerdler on Nov 6th 2017, 23:49:12

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Nov 7th 2017, 11:46:48

Originally posted by Gerdler:
On topic I had spent most of my turns and some of my bonus booms a few hours before the finish but I was busy with express and forgot to login to spend the last 20 or so turns andmy last indy booms plus I had like 500m cash and 9m bushels which would have taken me a few million higher. I'm pretty sure relax would have won still as I screwed up long before that, though, and he earned it! :)

well i have 60mil or so food and 1+ billion cash and turns that are not spent.. wont win as well, but at least should maintain my top 5 rank status:(

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 7th 2017, 13:41:46

Looks like everyone had their game screwed at some point. I really thought I wouldn’t win after taking the costly retal and oil prices crashing shortly after that.
I was at least 100 mil bushels short from projection and had all the excess oil unsold. But yay :p