Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2021, 16:54:11

I agree but I could honestly come around to it if it were not random. I like that every player has the exact same conditions to win. If a bot chooses at random to retal with 1 SS that fails on me, but your bot decides to respond with 2 chems, we're no longer playing in the same environment and my advantage is entirely based on randomness. And that's as an aside to the point that I think having bots that act like humans makes a pretty solid case for not having bots at all and we should leave humans to play the game with each other.

If we decide we dont like that the bots have made it uncouth to hit each other, we should get rid of them and try another path rather than just adding fake humans because we miss the 5k people who used to play. Because it's quite frankly no contest between hitting a 600k acre casher vs a 18k acre bot if we both will retal. I'm certain you all can do the math and figure out which is a better net gain. And also, if you hit the 600k casher, the owner will likely respond diplomatically rather than robotically. Thus, the bots would lose their purpose entirely.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2021, 16:58:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit