Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 2nd 2021, 16:02:28

I'm not going to post the 47 reasons why I dislike it because I dont think they need to be echoed in yet another spot, but from what i understand, they might use any attack in any amount sort of at random.

If the country has tanks you'll have ABs coming. If they have missiles they may missile you. In the heads of the people in support of it, you have to op every single bot and probably look for ones that are mostly turrets and low missiles if you dont wanna get flattened.

That sounds like 8000 ops and an experience where the best netters will most certainly be better looking and certainly more efficient targets than a bot, the purpose of having bots at all is completely moot, but again I'll just keep all that fluff to myself because I find the conversation itself is one that I dont get heard on. People want to believe it won't suck so I guess they'll get to have that experience. I guess I'm just supposed to try it without raising any pragmatic questions about it or someone will threaten to suicide me for not being a team player.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 2nd 2021, 16:11:22
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit