Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 17:59:25

Did she test for antibodies?

My infection wasnt that severe as we noted. Asymptomatic people do still develop antibodies even if they don't last near as long. The more severe the infection, the more immunity you tend to build thru antibodies, but even asymptomatic ppl build some form of them.

In other words, do you think it is possible that you contacted the virus a few months ago, were asymptomatic, and have residual antibodies? But also, you dont sound like you got tested after you were exposed. Am I reading that right? Seems like you are spitballing T Cell immunity rather than listening to science.

It's a little expensive but it's worth knowing you have it so you dont become a superspreader. Get the antibody test to see. If you dont have antibodies, you dont have immunity. Period. I read one study that said some people had t cell immunity and antibodies (something like 2% of new yorkers) without any contact with the virus. Ie. Maybe it isn't so novel after all. But the thing about that is, their immunity is a product of the appearance of antibodies. So there's literally a scientific method to prove that for yourself.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 23rd 2021, 18:04:27
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit