Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2021, 7:58:48

Because they won't reopen fluff until us young healthy people quit killing our grandparents? The reason you should wear a mask was never for you either. It's because hospitals are overwhelmed and you need to help build community immunity thru the vaccine.

I had it back in July ish. And while I do a good job of hiding it, I spent a week in the hospital last month. I have other health issues that this isnt the best time to discuss, but the periods of confusion and the chest pain I still experience on occasion is something I'd not recommend over the side effects of a vaccine.

The thing about the side effects of the vaccine is, is it will either be common or uncommon. If it is a common side effect, they will be able to help you and everyone else because it is a common side effect of a vaccine everyone got. If it is an uncommon side effect, you probably won't have it. So essentially, the amount of variables in what a person experiences is lowered drastically. Because covid has such a massive range of side effects, and a vaccine will have a more limited scope.

I have health problems sure, but I get around fine. I'm pretty healthy, I walk miles and run and jump and live a pretty solid life. My initial sickness was pretty tame tbh. It felt like breathing thru a wet sock a little but what I'm experiencing now is at least as troubling. And the idea that I'm no longer testing positive for antibodies is even more troubling.

If we keep letting this thing go around and around and around, eventually this thing will catch you with your pants down when you just had the sniffles one day and I bet you'll see. All I'm saying.

End of the day tho. Tony Fauci said if we get around 75% of ppl vaccinated we can go back to something close to normal. If they needed 75% of people to shoot heroin in their eyeballs I'd be out here preaching for it because my livelihood depends on a club being open. Whatever they need for me to live my american dream, I just need a club open and people dancing upon one another to a loud ass bass synth. It's frankly probably not the worst thing I've put into my body.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 23rd 2021, 8:14:05
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit