Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 30th 2020, 0:24:03

I'm going to lay down some feels in a concise message here. I have been in a debate with the mods for a while about homophobic attacks and libel about things I do in my personal life.

I think libelous attacks about my personal life, whether calling me a pedophile and a fag as someone was banned for today, or calling me a rioter for being liberal, are EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE. Per the forum rules, attacking someone's personal life repeatedly is OFFENSIVE and ban-able.

This is a game. You all need to get it together and attack me about the game, attack me about my politics, BUT DO NOT attack me for being a fag. DO NOT attack me for my personal life. DO NOT call me things I am in reality not. And do not reference my personal life if you are incapable of doing so. Stop making up lies about my personal life. And if you are speaking truth, do so in a non-deragatory way. Period.

It seems like someone got banned today because they didnt understand I had been talkjng with the mods to get people to quit calling me a fluff in an extremely derogatory and bigoted way. I'm not fluffing ok with it. At all.

Further, actual repeated attacks on my personal life affect my DPD. I have used a 2nd character in my head to deal with the trauma of my best friend dying in a car wreck the same day my father died of cancer while I was raising myself as a 15 year old. Because of repeated attacks on my personality, my trauma center began to have issues again and I had to literally quit this game for 6 months to recenter my actual ass ego. I had to become myself again because the personal attacks became so viscous.

So let's try this again. Attack my countries, attack my politics, attack my name, but please do not attack my personal life in such an extreme way. Thanks.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Sep 30th 2020, 0:29:38
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit