Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 20th 2020, 19:46:03

Actually what i really need is for the mod boss to leave my fluffin tag alone and stop harassing my members so we can net. If it's not ok for devs to suicide netters, then its not ok for mods. Plain and simple.

We have a precedent set here and Prime's griefing needs to stop.

I hadnt posted on FFAT AT ALL during the first month of quarantine. And when i did it was about prime griefing my tag. The last time i spoke on FFAT was the last time Prime griefed my tag, and the time before that and so on. Never spoke an ill word of prime or imp until this harassment started, and generally any post i make about prime or imp is in reference to them griefing netters when it occurs, and harassing members of my tag when it happens.

And again, i didn't make up that suiciding is inappropriate for those in leadership positions. There's literally a precedent that it's not acceptable behavior.

I didn't create the issue of prime harassing my tag of netters. I just argue in the face of it being appropriate behavior. Always have.

Literally would have no reason even fluffin mention prime if he just stopped harassing my tag, suiciding us, topfeeding us and farming us. JUST STOP HARASSING MY PLAYERS FFS. People have been kicked from their positions for doing it one time and he does it every fluffin set. Why are the rules different?

And if Prime feels like I'm acting improper, why is he antagonizing me and harassing me and my tag until I act this way. If he doesn't like it, seems like the easiest way to have it stop is to stop harassing me.

#FREEREQ2020

Edited By: DerrickICN on Apr 20th 2020, 20:08:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit