Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 29th 2019, 21:08:27

I addressed it on the contact thread rick posted. No hate involved but he was killed for being untagged and thinking he has retal rights on a warclan. >1:kill is our policy with all untagged interaction and is not limited to non-harmful ops or retals. If an untagged blinks at us, it dies simply because untagged are not looking for war or net. Usually just looking to cause drama and we choose to shut that down preemptively rather than letting a situation like this arise.

I have no hard feelings for anyone. But elders policy with untaggeds hasnt changed in the last 5 years, and we have no intention of changing it now, especially with the restart bonus being eliminated. Outta sight outta mind now. If that makes you hate us, ill just have to use the scores lists to trace kill you now that i have your profile logged. It's whatever.

If you want rights with us, i tend to accept retals even to a point of detriment of my own clanmates and country. But you'd need to tag in a solo tag and contact us BEFORE taking your retal. Then I'd consider doing FA. If you had contacted before taking your retal, and agreed to tag solo, id have payed the retal myself. I'm certainly not mad about it. I'm just consistent in how i handle solos.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Dec 29th 2019, 21:21:55
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit